Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Kzk 2 is different from kzk 1 - Page 3

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Manasi_16

True ๐Ÿ˜†...and anyway, no matter what we wish for...hoga wohi jo Ekta maata chahegi๐Ÿ˜†

Aur kya wahi hota hai jo manzoor e EK hota hai 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Listen.. Dont go all happy okay. This is the beginning. Trials of love. It means. And the summary of their love story is.  Two banks of ruver who can walk along but cant unite. Kzk1 lovers spend their whole live wanting them together and wo milye bhoot bankar. So, i dont believe ekta mai at all. But komolika's track was nicely handled in this (although i wish komo would stop talking so much.. I stopped watching the serial bcoz of her.  I mean, behna, ek bat ketni bar bologi! So annoying this Hina Khan)

Accha to last season mein bank of river.... Iss season mein rail ki patriya 

Chalo Koi faida nhi moral of the story dono nhi milenge ๐Ÿ˜†

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just hope Prem doesn't die in this and that Prena has twins (Prem and Sneha) so Anurag can be happy in raising two kids while she stays in her deal of marriage looking after kuki for a while until Bajaj fake dies. 

I really do hope Bajaj the enemy stays that way and there's no love between Prena and him as he has the potential to be a wonderfully written enemy, better than Komolika. 

Things I want: 

Anurag is always pure hearted and emotionally strong and spends the next decades becoming business savvy. Plus being a cool daddy is something I'd like to see. 

Prena isn't stupid and is able to do her own detective work to find out when people are trying to manipulate her. Prerna loves her babies and is a fierce mama. 

Mohini accepts her children's happiness over her stupid judgments. Let her accept nivi and Anupam so they can happily have kids without worrying. 

Bajaj is written as a great villain who does have a soft side but it's just a little bit. He's ultimately selfish and isn't left unpunished for his sick deeds. 

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Amanat284

I just hope Prem doesn't die in this and that Prena has twins (Prem and Sneha) so Anurag can be happy in raising two kids while she stays in her deal of marriage looking after kuki for a while until Bajaj fake dies. 

I really do hope Bajaj the enemy stays that way and there's no love between Prena and him as he has the potential to be a wonderfully written enemy, better than Komolika. 

Things I want: 

Anurag is always pure hearted and emotionally strong and spends the next decades becoming business savvy. Plus being a cool daddy is something I'd like to see. 

Prena isn't stupid and is able to do her own detective work to find out when people are trying to manipulate her. Prerna loves her babies and is a fierce mama. 

Mohini accepts her children's happiness over her stupid judgments. Let her accept nivi and Anupam so they can happily have kids without worrying. 

Bajaj is written as a great villain who does have a soft side but it's just a little bit. He's ultimately selfish and isn't left unpunished for his sick deeds. 

Behna, aap jo bhi keh rahi hain wo sab ho sakta tha.. Agar Ekta mai sadist na hoti toh!! Wo Anurag ko kabhi khush nahi rehne degi...