Who does Hrithik looks better on screen with?(Revised poll) - Page 4

Poll Question :

Who does Hrithik looks better on screen with?

Poll Choice
Aishwarya Rai
Katrina Kaif
Kareena Kapoor
Priyanka Chopra
Ameesha Patel
Priety Zinta
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by 4thPrincoholic

I still don't get why Hrithik decided to do movies with Kareena after KNPH debacle! ... I mean "one movie" probably ... but doing 3-4 movies in a year or two was too much ... Blech! 

Bcoz he was a newcomer and signed watever films that came his way. He cud not have said No to Biggies like Sooraj Bhartajiya, Subhash Ghai, Karan Johar and YRF or thrown weight over the heroine choices so early in his career.  The directors cast them together bcoz they were both newbies and looked good together. I mean even Rakesh Roshan had cast them initially in KNPH for the same reason. 

But, Hrithik learnt from his mistake and after finishing his initial commitments, he decided not to sign films just bcoz a Big banner or director came to him. He will sign films only if he connected with the character or script. 

With a nice story, everyone. Even with Sonam in that song- dheere dheere se.

My fav will be Jodha Akbar and Bang Bang. Jodha Akbar is like that soulmate kinda thing- slow romance and all that where as bang bang is hot and sizzling.

I really want him to do a mpvie with Sonam. Two very gud looking people in one movie- a cute romantic movie.

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I like Hrithik with everyone, but voted for Preity on this poll cos she didn't get even a single vote :p

and they looked so beautiful together.. 

They were so cute in Koi Mil Gaya too! Eros is not allowing song to post here. So, here is pic instead of the video. I loved this song so much! 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I remember when this song was released I had opened a whole separate thread for it...it deserved one....to be discussed and to be crushed on by the HR-Kat lovers alag se😆

Ohhhh, I wish I was around to be able to share my thoughts. I would still want to read, can I get the link pls?

Originally posted by Padfoot_Prongs

With a nice story, everyone. Even with Sonam in that song- dheere dheere se.

My fav will be Jodha Akbar and Bang Bang. Jodha Akbar is like that soulmate kinda thing- slow romance and all that where as bang bang is hot and sizzling.

I really want him to do a mpvie with Sonam. Two very gud looking people in one movie- a cute romantic movie.

@bold couldn't agree more. I was confused to choose between them coz of the exact same reasons but nonetheless voted for Kat though I loved Aish-HR as Jodha and Akbar. That sword fight wala scene from the movie is still my personal fav. The chemistry between them in that scene is something else. You don't need to make a scene hot by getting naked, you can do it without touching each other as well and that scene is the proof.

About Sonam, I loved them in Dheere Dheere song and that oppo add too but I don't want to see them in a movie tbh. Sonam can't act to save her life. Plus I hate her nasal accent. Good Lord, I liked them together in the song probably because it was a song and she wasn't talking sh*t and same goes for that oppo add.

Kat-HR is my eternal ship. They have looked the BEST in this song. Scorching hot and sensual especially 3:13 onwards. Plus, this is the only song where Kat's face looks very close to normal. How i wish they give each other a chance at least once in real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JND3HuOmDM

I think hrithik and preity were cute back in the day. She was more bubbly/cute and he was really hot, and there personalities meshed well together on screen.

But he looks really great with Katrina on a looks level, and ash too.

Originally posted by nbara12

I think hrithik and preity were cute back in the day. She was more bubbly/cute and he was really hot, and there personalities meshed well together on screen.

But he looks really great with Katrina on a looks level, and ash too.

Tbh I never liked HR with Priety. Imo she looked best with Saif onscreen. With HR, she looked somewhat old, I know people might disagree but that's my personal opinion. I didn't like her with him in MK nor in Koi mil gya.

@bold yeah, most common opinion here.

I want Hrithik n Kat in sattay pay satta... I know it won't be a fresh pairing but I'm secretly hoping that since both of them are single at the same time. Sparks can fly on outdoor shoot 😭 🤞🏼 

When bang bang was stalled cause if his injury and then his divorce, I remember reading reports that Kat sent him self help books. Even in interviews he expressed how grateful he was to Kat as she had already given dates when movie was delayed and then she had to sit at home waiting for new dates, wasn't even able to sign something new.

Maybe it's the shipper in me. But I can see both of them getting along. Both are homebodies, non political but at time very aware... somewhat philosophical... 

Edited by Justwatching - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Justwatching

I want Hrithik n Kat in sattay pay satta... I know it won't be a fresh pairing but I'm secretly hoping that since both of them are single at the same time. Sparks can fly on outdoor shoot 😭 🤞🏼 

When bang bang was stalled cause if his injury and then his divorce, I remember reading reports that Kat sent him self help books. Even in interviews he expressed how grateful he was to Kat as she had already given dates when movie was delayed and then she had to sit at home waiting for new dates, wasn't even able to sign something new.

Maybe it's the shipper in me. But I can see both of them getting along. Both are homebodies, non political but at time very aware... somewhat philosophical... 

@bold I hold the same wishful thinking 😉 The movie will most likely be a dud, but I will be more than happy with just their off-screen promotional interviews. 

Edited by iheartu - 4 years ago