Posted: 4 years ago

Ok, so this was a prompt by Monali5 aka Monali😃 I know I am super late and this may be very short, but I hope you enjoy this! This is kind of in the rom-com genre, so hopefully it's something different from what I usually write. Is this fluff? IDK

PreRish Short One Shot

Chill Nights

“What’s happening here?” Rishabh frowned and asked himself, confused out of his mind as he entered their bedroom. 

His wife was laying down on their daughter’s lap on the bed. Sneha was busy lathering her mother’s face with a thick sheet of a green, liquidy-paste like thing, as two haphazardly cut cucumbers sat on her eyes and his wife’s fingers moved with the rhythm of a nursery rhyme playing on the speakers. Their one year old son was sitting in his crib, staring at his mother and sister bonding, a pacifier in his mouth. A smile touched Rishabh’s lips as he saw the scene play in front of him, as if it was a movie.

His silence was apparently not as silent because Sneha looked up and gasped loudly, making Prerna removed the cucumbers and sat up.

“Mr Bajaj!” His wife smiled her dazzling smile and he chuckled as a big drop of the paste fell from her chin and on to her pyjamas. “Aap aa gaye?”

Sneha got down from the bed and jumped into her father’s arms, giving sloppy kisses on his face as Karan, her little brother, cooed loudly from his crib upon seeing his father.

“Flight was preponed by six hours.” He explained and kissed Sneha back. “So came early.”

“Ye toh bahut acchi baat hai.” Prerna smiled and got down the bed. “We were missing you a lot.”

“Really? Lag toh nahi raha?” He said and put Sneha down, to welcome his wife in his arms. “Mere bina yahan khoob maze ho rahe hai, seems like it.”

“Thode se.” Prerna chuckled and wrapped herself around him, gasping the next minute. “Oh no, aapki jacket!”

Rishabh looked down on his chest, where half of Prerna’s green mask was stuck on his jacket. Sneha laughed loudly and Karan giggled as well, as Prerna bit her tongue. 

“I am sorry!” She tried to hold her laughter and he sighed, removing his jacket.

“It’s okay.” He said and his wife frowned.

“Maine aapki 22k ki jacket kharab kar di and your response is it’s okay?” She frowned and crossed her arms. “Aapki tabiyat toh thik hai na?”

“Hmm.” He said and sat down on the bed, removing his shoes. “Just very tired. The flight wasn’t comfortable at all.”

“Aww!” Prerna exclaimed and walked to him, looking at Sneha sitting behind her father on the bed, pointing at the bowl of the cucumber face pack. “I have the perfect solution to refresh you.”

“Prerna, bacche yahin hai aur tum kaisi baatein kar rahi ho?” He smirked suggestively and she hit him, shaking her head.

“Shut up, jab dekho tab ek hi baat ghoomti rehti hai dimaag mein.” She mumbled, her face pink.

“Jab wife itni naughty ho-

“Shhh!” Prerna put a cucumber in his mouth, shutting him up. “Lie down.”

He raised his eyebrows yet again, a smirk on his face as she pushed him down the bed. She smiled at Sneha, who slammed a big chunk of the face pack on her father’s face, shocking him.

“Ahh!” He shouted and Prerna laughed loudly.

“Ab stay like that. Kuki?” She said and Sneha rubbed the face pack all over his face as he stayed like a statue. 

“Ho gaya? Ab your chance.” Prerna said and put the face pack on Sneha’s face, who quickly lay down beside her father.

For the next fifteen minutes, they stayed like that while Prerna clicked a dozen pictures, washed herself clean, changed and put Karan back to sleep. 

“Chalo ho gaya ab.” She said and took Sneha to the washroom, helping her. After giving her a quick wash, she gave her her clothes and waited outside the bathroom as she changed.

“Mr Bajaj! Uthiye.” She said and walked to him, sitting on the bed. “Rishabh!”

“Hmm.” He said and Prerna smiled, lying beside him. She removed the cucumbers from his eyes and he opened them.

“Ek weird baat bolu?” He said and she nodded. “You were looking quite hot with that face pack.”

“Huh?” She frowned and chuckled.

“Seriously.” He said and sat on his elbow, facing her. “What say...wanna take that to the bedroom?”

“Gross!” She laughed loudly. “What kind of a fetish is this?”

“I like it.” He shrugged and stared at her. “Waise, I didn’t say no to you when you suggested whipped cream.”

“And I didn’t say no when we experimented with red wine.” She shot back and he nodded.

“And I didn’t say no when you brought that rope-

“Shh!” Prerna shook her head as Sneha walked out, all dressed. Prerna got up and looked at him with a sly grin. “Take it to the room, I’ll be back after putting her to sleep.”

She had never seen her husband run so fast.

END

She had never seen her husband run so fast.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cute at the same time full of ---- at subtle level 🤣

Edited by shin-chan - 4 years ago

Cute and hot with a fair share of sexual innuendos. The last line is damn funny. 😆

Omg 🤣

This was fun😆

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

She had never seen her husband run so fast.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lolsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by Wistfulness

Cute and hot with a fair share of sexual innuendos. The last line is damn funny. 😆

Hehehehe😈

Hotty shorty os. Loved it. Last line is epic

that was mixture of every genre... i loved it !

She had never seen her husband run so fast.🤣🤣

This line... now i always  remember this scene, whenever he run out of the room in the show..🤣