Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

What happened to Dhruv?

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys, 

I used to watch the show in bits and pieces on TV as I work till 8. So it's difficult for me to keep track through TV. I am planning to binge watch them on hotstar but after watching recent episodes on TV, it's so confusing. 

I've tried to go through few threads over here.. Can someone help what happened with Dhruv and why isn't any of his family members considering or even talking about him when his brother is going to marry the same girl who cheated Dhruv? 

And what's with Kabir? I mean how can he say that he is doing all of this for his family.. Will this action of him not hurt his family, especially his brother? 

Also, as far as I remember, he never liked(/respected) hid father much.. He used to stand by what's correct and not just accept whatever his dad says .. Now, all of a sudden, he is forcing pooja to do his puja? ๏ฟผ

It's so confusing. Can someone please clarify. 

Atlast, please suggest if it's worth watching from the beginning on hotstar? I like shrenu's work and I'm sure she nailed as Jhanvi. But not sure if the story is worth it or not. Please help! 

TIA ๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dhruv kidnapped pooja and due to police interference he ran away/hide away from Police

After that kabir got some wrong info about dhru  And was trying to save pooja and pooja misunderstood kabir and slapped kabir in front of public so in order to take revenge and make pooja repent her mistakes kabir is forcefully married kabir (kabir abducted pooja's long lost mother) and now he is making her doing every thing including paying respect to whole senior clan! ! ! 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If you like Shrenu's work, then watch from episode 1-53. The story is gripping and the plot is actually better than most serials on Star Plus right now. 

The episodes from 45-50 might seem rushed because star plus had asked them to change the story. 

But if you like Shrenu and are interested in grey characters, watch from 1-53.

Don't watch after that because the show goes off track from there, due to star plus interference.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Kabir was married too as well right and a son too what happened about it? 

if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kabir and Kavya mutually divorced since Vyom's parents wanted their grandchild back. We badly need Dhruv back. Let the brothers fight and kill each other.  Pooja can be peaceful.  Sr. Mittals won't bother when son / grandsons kill.

trinitodebone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shruzzy

Dhruv kidnapped pooja and due to police interference he ran away/hide away from Police

After that kabir got some wrong info about dhru  And was trying to save pooja and pooja misunderstood kabir and slapped kabir in front of public so in order to take revenge and make pooja repent her mistakes kabir is forcefully married kabir (kabir abducted pooja's long lost mother) and now he is making her doing every thing including paying respect to whole senior clan! ! ! 

Indian tv is so illogical and cliched. Always slapping. That looks so strange and disturbing to those of us who grew up in the west and are not Indian You are angry insulted well yell shove etc ( these shows seem to have no problem showing physical violence on both sides  without any strong understandable backstory) use her mom as leverage to get back all your family property and money and get an apology and then tell her never show her face again. But no force her to marry you ( how many times has this been down before) . It seems an extreme illogical reaction to being slapped . Supposed everyone went around doing that lol. Inspite of multiple marriages in itv they still pay lip service convenientlyto marriage is sacred canโ€™t divorce  when it suits the storyline so Kabir is also harming himself by his revenge saddling himself for life with a woman he โ€œ hatesโ€

But we all know all these shows  need to bring the leads together in the context of marriage to show the romance between them . This is what the thirsty audience craves . It is what they look at tv for a hot male lead attractive couple to see their favs or basically the leads romancing onscreen . Romance outside the context of marriage dating gradually getting to know each other is a big no no - immoral will shock and corrupt viewers who some of whom  actually take their  moral and social cues from badly written fictional tv shows and soaps at that .Also if the leads appear single in real life take feels from every little thing offscreen and in interviews and ship offscreen also  . Also butcher the male lead . Have him turn into a monster compared to who he originally was and then redeem him have hate suddenly turn to love because that is the greatest  type of love story and all will be well ๐Ÿ™„

Edited by trinitodebone - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: trinitodebone

Indian tv is so illogical and cliched. 

But we all know all these shows  need to bring the leads together in the context of marriage to show the romance between them that the thirsty audience craves because this is what they look at tv for a hot male lead attractive couple to see their favs romancing onscreen and hey if they appear single in real life take feels from every little thing offscreen and in interviews and ship offscreen also  . Also butcher the male lead . Have him turn into a monster compared to who he originally was and then redeem him have hate suddenly turn to love because that is the greatest  type of love story and all will be well ๐Ÿ™„

Everything in this post!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

But also the way you framed it, was funny. ๐Ÿคฃ

Optimist_d thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shruzzy

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The whole concept of wedding is so pure.  Agreed that pooja's reasons to get married were different.. But seriously, Kabir is gonna marry her just for that slap? ๏ฟผ

Kabir's character is butchered beyond my imagination

Optimist_d thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SRKisLove

If you like Shrenu's work, then watch from episode 1-53. The story is gripping and the plot is actually better than most serials on Star Plus right now. 

The episodes from 45-50 might seem rushed because star plus had asked them to change the story. 

But if you like Shrenu and are interested in grey characters, watch from 1-53.

Don't watch after that because the show goes off track from there, due to star plus interference.

Sure dear! Thank you so much! ๐Ÿค—

I'll watch the serial till 53rd episode then.. Anyways, whatever has happened after that, I think I got a clarity on it .. But to enjoy Shrenu's work, I'll watch the initial episodes and skip all the latest ones. 

Optimist_d thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: if_mm

Kabir and Kavya mutually divorced since Vyom's parents wanted their grandchild back. We badly need Dhruv back. Let the brothers fight and kill each other.  Pooja can be peaceful.  Sr. Mittals won't bother when son / grandsons kill.

@bold - true that ๐Ÿคฃ

So just for the sake of Vyom's parents, kavya shouldn't move on in life. Wow! ๐Ÿ‘