Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Tender Encounters (A PreRish FF) [Author's note on Pg 1] - Page 20

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm sorry, Sanu.. but from how things are looking, the next update will most likely be next week only. 😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: aryapdane

I'm sorry, Sanu.. but from how things are looking, the next update will most likely be next week only. 😭😭

You broke my heart 💔 but I hope things are okay? Take your time and take care🤗

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Soha! Shiv Withdrawal😒

lovefk thumbnail

Listen I know this story is inspired by dear amigos ka post divorce one shot but you don't please pull an amigos on us😭😭😭😭 update s'il vous plaît    mon amie !!!!!!

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

When are you updating? 

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Taken down for editing

Edited by aryapdane - 3 years ago
lovefk thumbnail

I was waiting for this moment the line has been crossed there better be some damn fireworks in the next update! WHATTTAY MIC DROP ENDING😭😭😭 mentally crying and hooting at the same time! I thought Shiv getting punched was a oh damn moment but fjifvioeuheifojdfwvnrgbfivf that last lineeeeeeeee

alinaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh. My. God. What did Prerna just do (eeek)!! She's now a classic case of what I think I want is not necessarily what I need.

I usually love Mr Bajaj but now I want to punch him in the face but punching sweet good intentioned Shiv, that hypocrite. Cos Mr Bajaj doesn't usually think he knows what's best (sarcastic laugh).

As you can probably tell, you write so well that I'm so invested in the characters lol. Can't wait for the next update 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNMPOIUYTREEWW

Last line 

☺️

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my gosh!!! C’mon.... you can’t stop there.. 

Shiv. I don’t think I’ve ever come across a more charming Cupid as him whose devious methods and unwavering determination, made me want to know more about him and his psyche but just knowing how “pretentious” he is by his taste and his sarcasm is intriguing to say the least! 

Okay so I’m groggy because of my stupid medicine so I need to read this update one more time to comprehend how did Rishabh caress Prerna’s face when that infuriating woman was wrapped around him?! 

But her jealousy was palpable and I’m so going to support her in any measure she adopts to get rid of Ayesha. 

Confession time: I’ve the biggest weakness for guys who says mine while they’re admitting their feelings in a fit of rage!! 

Awaiting the next update already