BALRAM / Basant Bhatt Appreciation Thread #4 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by BARBlE

Agree with everything you said, and i think u are right about upcoming track. As of now BB is getting sufficient screen space in both shows, i guess rk will need him for janmashtami celebrations, maybe thats what they are shooting now... There after i heard that vg upcoming track will hv quite a lot of kartikeya 

Oh your last para is straight out of my mind, my thoughts = your words 😞

@bold I don’t watch VG but do tell me if the episodes are good and I might watch them. Not sure how the makers will show Janmashtami. But good to hear he will be getting good space on VG as well.

@underline it sucks that CVs have made that so predictable that we can both assume that result.

Today's episode was fairly good. My fav part was when kanha manufacturered ballu's hunger and wo cutely pet pakad ke khada ho gaya tha 😆

That was good oh ya and their mind telepathy came back “conveniently” 😆

One thing I know this was like Monday’s episode or something but why did CVs make all the gopis so freaking rude to Balram. 😡Other than Radha nobody has much respect for him. I wanted to beat them up. My dad even gasped and looked at me when they called him nirlajj (spelt wrong). Annoyed more with CVs treating Balram like that. You know the Balram that is Sheshnaag.(sorry if you wanted to avoid this and I brought it up again)😳

Lowkey also that episode I was annoyed with Krishn for getting Balram stuck with them in that place (FYI hate and anger is for CVs not for the actors👍🏼). Krishn has played the part of a younger brother that always gets into some trouble and places the blame on his older brother or gets him in trouble. 

I mentioned before that I wanted Krishn to actually take care of his brother because there is so many stories and paintings of that. I would have liked to see that come to life. I think we saw that once but Radha interfered and that storyline never continued. It didn’t happen enough for me to remember a lot of it, But I don’t ever see that happening more often unless Balram gets an important track (which will  never happen).

Although I like Radha saying she is doing stuff for Balram (even if it secretly for Krishn) their bits are sweet. Radha is the only one that has respect for him now.

Originally posted by Janu808

@bold I don’t watch VG but do tell me if the episodes are good and I might watch them. Not sure how the makers will show Janmashtami. But good to hear he will be getting good space on VG as well.

@underline it sucks that CVs have made that so predictable that we can both assume that result.

i don't watch vg regularly either, sometimes i do... from whatever i watched i found it average but their vfx, lighting and make up are top notch ⭐️ so due to right lighting and make up BB looks much better there. u can catch a glimpse from sony liv app, picture quality of sony liv is so much better than hotstar. 

truly said 

That was good oh ya and their mind telepathy came back “conveniently” 😆

One thing I know this was like Monday’s episode or something but why did CVs make all the gopis so freaking rude to Balram. 😡Other than Radha nobody has much respect for him. I wanted to beat them up. My dad even gasped and looked at me when they called him nirlajj (spelt wrong). Annoyed more with CVs treating Balram like that. You know the Balram that is Sheshnaag.(sorry if you wanted to avoid this and I brought it up again)😳

Lowkey also that episode I was annoyed with Krishn for getting Balram stuck with them in that place (FYI hate and anger is for CVs not for the actors👍🏼). Krishn has played the part of a younger brother that always gets into some trouble and places the blame on his older brother or gets him in trouble. 

I mentioned before that I wanted Krishn to actually take care of his brother because there is so many stories and paintings of that. I would have liked to see that come to life. I think we saw that once but Radha interfered and that storyline never continued. It didn’t happen enough for me to remember a lot of it, But I don’t ever see that happening more often unless Balram gets an important track (which will  never happen).

Although I like Radha saying she is doing stuff for Balram (even if it secretly for Krishn) their bits are sweet. Radha is the only one that has respect for him now.

everything happens here conveniently😆

seriously these lame attempts in humour using random gopis at expense pf ballu has gone way beyond limit. i judge ppl who find it funny .  shaadi track had truck loads of it, then they mended way for 1.5 months , now back at it again.... 😡 i was mad at kanha in shaadi track actually for allowing those ugly pranks to take place.

talking about radha, it is their compulsion to show behaving nicely, now that she is on path of divinity.... i can never forget how 'HUMAN' radha basically treated him like a trash  those were most annoying and outrageous part of the show for me.  its my nature that i can't forget things that strikes me, be it in positive or negative way...

also, did you notice in today's episode.... balram basically rescued them but nobody mentioned him or praised him now that ballu is the savior, everyone is thanking god 😆 but when krishn does something, he gets the credit 😆

doston dekho kya aya hai 🥳solo segment yassss 🥳

so they have finally woken up from sleep 😃

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVp_rooj_ko&list=LL-v8-h0zfFbSk8d39o97B4w&index=2&t=8s

Edited by BARBlE - 4 years ago

i don't watch vg regularly either, sometimes i do... from whatever i watched i found it average but their vfx, lighting and make up are top notch ⭐️ so due to right lighting and make up BB looks much better there. u can catch a glimpse from sony liv app, picture quality of sony liv is so much better than hotstar. 

truly said 

I have caught glimpses on YouTube 

Also you are right he does look better there. It could also be that I like the look with longer hair. I did like his look in SPK as Karn that hair and look fit him. Here he has the more mature look since he is supposed to be the older brother. He still looks good though.

everything happens here conveniently😆

seriously these lame attempts in humour using random gopis at expense pf ballu has gone way beyond limit. i judge ppl who find it funny .  shaadi track had truck loads of it, then they mended way for 1.5 months , now back at it again.... 😡 i was mad at kanha in shaadi track actually for allowing those ugly pranks to take place.

talking about radha, it is their compulsion to show behaving nicely, now that she is on path of divinity.... i can never forget how 'HUMAN' radha basically treated him like a trash  those were most annoying and outrageous part of the show for me.  its my nature that i can't forget things that strikes me, be it in positive or negative way...

also, did you notice in today's episode.... balram basically rescued them but nobody mentioned him or praised him now that ballu is the savior, everyone is thanking god 😆 but when krishn does something, he gets the credit 😆

I HATE CVs and their idea of humor. It is just so lame and rude, this show literally is just using the names of godly characters and putting it into a tv drama. Yes they bring some stories that are accurate so nobody can say the entire show is fictional but most of it is made up for drama.

Kanha enjoys putting Balram in certain problems. I don’t mind the pranks he does on him but the ones that others do to his BROTHER I thought Kanha would prevent it but nope. He laughs along and let’s the disrespect go on. I would hope for Kanha to stand up for his Dau. I do enjoy KaRam moments but when stuff like this happens it annoys me.

You are right human Radha especially the ego filled one was probably the rudest. 

Nobody gives him any credit. CVs is the biggest at fault here. I wanna message them my thoughts.

I have said before they can make a track where Balram is important but so is RadhaKrishn. Like before Achutya came in and we were only introduced to that snake that bit Radha. I was thinking and hoping something happening with Balram...like Balram being *cough cough* Shehsnaag he could have played a more important role. Or him saving Radha since he wouldn’t risk Kanha going, he could have gotten hurt himself (you know they said this snake could kill anyone also in Ramayan didn’t Lakshman and Ram get trapped by a naag weapon so it could be explained how a snake could harm Sheshnaag) anyway I would have liked to see Radha Krishn teaming up to save him.  That would have given us more of Radha Krishn using the power of Prem to solve a problem and some really sweet wholesome KaRam moments. It didn’t need to be long like the Achutya track but a few episodes. That would have been cool but no. Although CVs did give us Achutya so at least that was interesting  so I can’t be too mad even if I still don’t get how Radha was saved and how Kali maa’s promise was kept. Achutya was a good plus if that track since that brought Ayan’s beating.

That huge paragraph above shows how much I hope for stuff from this show only to be disappointed. Most of the times I have hoped for something for Balram only disappointed and saddened me at least this time Achutya was there usually there is never anything like that.

Edited by Janu808 - 4 years ago

doston dekho kya aya hai 🥳solo segment yassss 🥳

so they have finally woken up from sleep 😃

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVp_rooj_ko&list=LL-v8-h0zfFbSk8d39o97B4w&index=2&t=8s

Thanks sooooooo much for sharing🤗. TV news channels finally are listening we have some segments 🥳both with Sumedh and Basant and now Basant by himself.

Ps sorry for so many back to back posts.

Edited by Janu808 - 4 years ago

I have caught glimpses on YouTube 

Also you are right he does look better there. It could also be that I like the look with longer hair. I did like his look in SPK as Karn that hair and look fit him. Here he has the more mature look since he is supposed to be the older brother. He still looks good though.

longer hair indeed suits him better 😳 he looks very good as balram too, but they make him darker and the lighting is often poor, vg is miles ahead in this.... in vg they make him look radiant . balram actually slays more with his attitude and swag 😎

Thanks sooooooo much for sharing🤗. TV news channels finally are listening we have some segments 🥳both with Sumedh and Basant and now Basant by himself.

Ps sorry for so many back to back posts.

anytime 🤗 i am delighted to get this solo segment 😃 telly reporter has done a fab job recently i must say... there friendship day segment was also too good and candid ⭐️ now they are first with this solo segment ⭐️ loved it. hope they keep coming....