|| PreRish SS: Edge Of Thorns || BANNER. - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Author's Note

Hello Lovely Readers !

First of all I want to thank each and everyone of you who had stumbled upon this story and given it a chance despite of the miserable 'Hyperlink issues' I've been facing while giving out Pms. I absolutely fell in love with the amount of response you've given me and hence I updated the second chapter before the weekend arrived as it was complete.

I do hope you all like Rishabh's Introduction and as there has been no mention of his family over the show (as far as I know) all the Qubool hai fans can imagine Rashid & Dilshaad (Actors of course) as RIshabh's parents here. They don't have much appearings as of now though. 

Also To thank each person who replied to my pms genuinely with honesty that whether they'd like to be added or not in the list i express my gratitude. But even the ones who said yes if (god forbid) you wish to stop giving this a read contact me personally I'll remove you guys. It will be much more better. I do hope no one leaves though.

Thankyou

Lots of love,

Ritu

Ps : Comment your names too so i can know you guys better. 

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 4 years ago

Very interesting, next chapter will be their first meeting, all exited for it...

Waiting for update....

Avni😊

Wonderful.....a good background story to start off....liked the story of RB very much....and now he's off to solve his father's unsolved case....which brought him to Prerna's door....I think there's attraction -at-first-sight here....one-sided hi sahi...how romantic....the interactions between these two will be interesting now....

A nice change from the show and related stories....I love a ruthless Bajaj but your RB is refreshing in his new character....will be waiting eagerly to read more...

Originally posted by 123g

Very interesting, next chapter will be their first meeting, all exited for it...

Waiting for update....

Avni😊

WIll update as soon as i work on the next one and get enough pages of comments <3

thanks avni

Originally posted by esha143

Wonderful.....a good background story to start off....liked the story of RB very much....and now he's off to solve his father's unsolved case....which brought him to Prerna's door....I think there's attraction -at-first-sight here....one-sided hi sahi...how romantic....the interactions between these two will be interesting now....

A nice change from the show and related stories....I love a ruthless Bajaj but your RB is refreshing in his new character....will be waiting eagerly to read more...

Thank you so much for this lovely comment

i hope this gets you hooked like hell

Originally posted by EuphoricDamsel.

Thank you so much for this lovely comment

i hope this gets you hooked like hell

Ohh there's no doubt, I'm already hooked to this...keep up the good work...👍🏼

Originally posted by esha143

Ohh there's no doubt, I'm already hooked to this...keep up the good work...👍🏼

Thank you so much 

It's an interesting back story of Bajaj. A guy who sacrificed his goals to take care of his family and who is content with his decision and profession. So he wanted to take up this case only for his father. But he is affected by her, her voice. What/How would be their journey from here on?

- Ramya

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by MR21

It's an interesting back story of Bajaj. A guy who sacrificed his goals to take care of his family and who is content with his decision and profession. So he wanted to take up this case only for his father. But he is affected by her, her voice. What/How would be their journey from here on?

- Ramya

Thank you for such a lovely comment Ramya !

Thank you for the quick update. The background for RB is intriguing and it was interesting to read about the sacrifices he made for family which is so much in tune with RB's character. RB is definitely curious about Prerna from his reaction after speaking to her on the phone and when he saw her well, lightning as they say does not strike twice. I am so excited for the next update which will be their first meeting and am sure sparks will fly. I am so hooked on this tale, there is constant underlying angst which makes it so addictive…Keep writing Ritu. 

Edited by pharm555 - 4 years ago