ILYLTF #5 (Chapter 145 - Page 110) - Page 26

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by tanyaarora2912

Hey Prags,

I have read this entire thread.

It feels like ages being here and reading my favourite stories. 

I have to type again because the last message I typed just vanished I don't know why. And I believe that did justice to how I feel about your writings. Still I will try again.

Goa check kausauli check now time for engagement wow cant wait.

I really really miss being here and comment and share my thoughts on your writings

You have done everything so so amazingly.

Suprise engagement suprised me so so much.

I am so thankful i came at the right time and doesnt have to wait after the cliffyyyy yeah 

I have to catch up with another fav TDBU. See you soon and until I comment which has become a rare thing and a sry is the only thing i cn say but i always feel guilty for not commenting on time.

Tanuuuuuuuu! Chill kar, yaar! I understand. Even I've been very busy and haven't updated as much as I wanted to. 

I miss your comments, too, but of course, life comes first. So, I totally get it. Please itna bhi guilty mat feel kiya kar, okay?

I'm glad that you're liking the story! :D

Next update kab milegi 

Next  part k darshan kab honge....

Hope everything is going well with your college apps! 

Please don't mind me hopping on the bandwagon, but I am also going crazy in anticipation of the next part. This story gives me a reprieve while the kids are napping 😂

sorry, was away on business trips for long. anyways, i looooorved these last chapters, bi k sath toh awesome n u know when in cafe Muski ne kaha Ridzy ko k Dr.Yuvi ka call tha kisi case ko lekar, tabhi mujhe laga tha yar kuch toh pakk rahay...haan but genuinely Armaan k Kasauli wale ghar pe Jo hua undoubtedly jhakkas, from fun to to romance, though u had doubt n all bla bla about that particular chapter, but i found it amazingly lovely. n then Bi k sath masti kaho ya Armaan Rahul ki bonding (that I'm really fond of). matlab thumbs up pe thumbs up girl.... aur wo Moodi k ghar pe bhi kaza aaya Prags. mujhe toh jitni hasi aayi utni pyari lagi. n good thing (&idea), Armaan-Champ need some scenes too. aah u don't know how much excited n thrilled i was ye engagement wali baat sunke, yuhu surprise engagement yeeee !!!! haan but wo yot wala engagement party bhi bht maza aya so cute n fun they were being haaye. n this one, seriously blew me off. damn ! the too much estimated understanding couple made it so all "emotional-serious-lovely-&-oh so cute memorable" n yes like Ridzy Armaan too needed a relax makeover (or whatever u call it) qhh Rahul isssss toooo good, i like his sheer brilliancy. keep up girl. n please put some more Ammy-Billy-Rahul moments (it's a request) i love them more (please) *dow eyes*

Upppdaatdeeee kaha haiiiii........

Previously On…

Armaan & Riddhima are surprised to find out that their family has planned their engagement while they were in Kasauli. Given a choice, the two decide to get engaged the same day.

Chapter 95

Armaan looked around the room, completely awestruck. He didn’t know what he had been expecting, but this was definitely not it. It was also not that he didn’t trust the rest of the gang, and his & Riddhima’s families’ abilities to pull something like this at such a short notice, but this? This was beyond his imagination. He couldn’t begin to comprehend how they did this, and so quickly. 

The ballroom had been turned into something he was sure was from the movies. Everything seemed to be painted a soft blue,which he realized, was pretty close to the colour of the sherwani he wore. He vaguely recollected that it was the same colour as the box that had carried the ring he’d proposed to Riddhima with, the colour that the girls had fondly referred to as Tiffany Blue. It took him a moment to realize that the theme of the night seemed to be Parisienne. He could see that all the centerpieces at tables were miniature versions of the Eiffel Tower, and the cake/dessert table was the same. A clear nod to the place that they’d seriously talked about marriage after he’d come back home, where he’d asked for sometime before he could propose, and had presented her with the ring charm for her bracelet. Riddhima had taken care of every little thing, he thought merrily. Of course he’d been involved in choosing the decor for their potential engagement,but he’d left all final decisions to Riddhima after expressing his opinion, and he definitely had not thought about stuff in such intimate detail that Riddhima obviously had.

(The ballroom)

(Centerpieces)

“So?” Abhi asked, slapping Armaan’s back, “I hope ki yeh tere high expectations ke liye theek hai. Agar nahi hai, toh bhi ab kuch ho nahi sakta, toh you’ll have to adjust, Dr. Mallik.”

Armaan laughed at that. Not up to his expectations?! He scoffed to himself internally. This was above and beyond. But of course, he would never give Abhi the satisfaction of knowing that.

“Hmmmm,” he replied shrugging, giving off a completely nonchalant vibe. “It’s okay. Chalaa lenge.”

“Chalaa lenge? Humne itni mehnat ki… aur tu basyeh kahega?!” Atul questioned incredulously.

Rahul laughed. “Champ! Chodna. Yeh Armaan na… hai hi idiot. Jhooth bol raha hai.”

“Oyye! Main koi jhooth nahi bol raha!” Armaan answered instantly. “Aur… aur mujhe kya zaroorat hai jhooth bolne ki? Waise bhi… kuch bura thodi kaha? Yehi kaha na ki chalaa lenge.”

“Mr. Groom,” Rahul said, “Yeh arrangement tujhe kitna zyada achcha laga yeh toh tere room ke andar ghusste hi samajh aa gaya tha.”

Armaan belted out a chuckle at his words. Rahul sure knew him well. It was difficult to hide things or lie like this with him or Nikki or Riddhima around. They just always knew. 

“Haan… haan. Theek hai,” he replied, shrugging.

“Arre! Tum log aa gaye?” Ananya was the first to notice the boys. She rushed forward to hug Armaan who returned the hug wholeheartedly.

“Aaj toh mera beta kuch zyada hi handsome lag raha hai,” she complimented after giving his outfit a once over. 

“Woh toh main hamesha hi lagta hu,” Armaan replied cheekily, causing Ananya to hit his arm.

“Ouch!” He exclaimed. “Aap ne bhi yeh sab harkatein start kardi? Riddhima ke saath na… Itna time spend karna band kardo. Please!”

“Tu meri beti ke baare mein ulti - seedhi baatein karna band karde,” came the prompt reply from his mother.

Before it could escalate, Rahul decided to step in. “Aap kya isse baat kar rahe ho, Aunty!” He exclaimed. “Yeh toh hai hi idiot. Aap… yeh batao, ki hum sab kaise lag rahe hain?”

“Aaj toh mere sab bachche bohot hi achche lag rahe hain,” Nani answered for her.

(Champ)

(Rahul)

(Abhi)

“Nani!” Armaan cried, pulling her in for a tight hug. Nani chuckled at his exuberance. It was so nice to see him so happy and excited. He pulled away and bent down to touch her feet.

“Hamesha aise hi khush raho!” Nani blessed him, caressing his cheek. Armaan smiled at her and ducked his head.

“Waise, Maa,” Padma added, as she siddled up to the group, “Aaj sab bohot achche lag rahe hain, lekin mera beta toh bohot zyada hi handsome lag raha hai.”

Armaan grinned at her words and threw an arm around her shoulder. “Haina? I know!” Padma fondly shook her head at his antics. 

He didn’t bend down to touch her feet, because he knew better. The first time he’d done it, after things had smoothed out between him & Dr. Shashank and the discussions of marriage had started between their families, Padma Mom had strictly forbidden him to do it again. She’d said that she didn’t want this to change the equation the two of them shared and that if he didn’t touch her feet before, he definitely should not start that now. 

“Achcha toh lagna padega na, Aunty,” Rahul replied cheekily. “Riddhu toh isse itni better dikhti hai. Ab, uske barabar khade hone, thoda dhang ka nahi lagega toh achcha thodi lagega?”

“Rahul!” Padma reprimanded jovially when Armaan pouted at his words. “Kuch bhi bakwas karta hai. Itna achcha lag raha hai, Armaan. Chehre pe kitni raunak hai iske!”

“Chehre pe toh raunak hogi hi na,” Abhi added, “Finally aaj iski aur Riddhima ki engagement jo hone wali hai!”

Armaan couldn’t help but grin stupidly at Abhi’s words. Engagement. He was getting engaged today! He still couldn’t believe it. He doubted that he would till Riddhima had slid a ring on his finger. Maybe not even then. All of this felt like a dream, and he never wanted to wake up.

“Hayyeee! Dekho toh! Kitna khush ho raha hai! ”Atul commented, pulling Armaan’s cheeks. 

“Champ, yaar!” Armaan whined. “Mat kar!”

“Arre! Tu Champ pe kyu bhadak raha hai? Usne kuch galat thodi kaha?” Rahul questioned. “Waise bhi, aise blush karta hua na, bada hi cute lagta hai!” He added, pulling Armaan’s other cheek.

“Rahul!” Armaan cried, pulling away.

“Tum dono mere bachche ko pareshaan karna band karo,” Padma intervened. “Jab dekho inn dono ki taang kheechte rehte ho. Par aaj Armaan aur Riddhima ko koi kuch nahi bolega, samjhe tum sab? Aaj engagement hai unn dono ki, aaj ke din toh mat chedo!”

Rahul, Atul, and even Abhi, looked chastised at her words. 

“Padma Ji!” Billy exclaimed, joining the group.“Kaisi baatein kar rahin hain aap? Aajke din toh haq banta hai. Aaj nahi chedenge toh kab chedenge?”

Before anyone could say anything to his words, the lights went out, leaving a spotlight on Shashank who was standing in the middle of the room, sporting the hugest grin anyone had ever seen him with.

“Ah! Hello, everyone! Good evening! Aaj mere liye bohot khushi ka din hai. In fact, mere poore parivar ke liye bohot khushi ka din hai, kyuki aaj… bohot mushkilon ke baad, meri beti ko uski khushiyaan milne wali hain jinka intezar woh… aur hum sab bhi… bohot waqt se kar rahe the. Main bohot khush hu! Aaj meri beti, Riddhima, ki sagai hai! ” he announced, getting a little emotional. “Uss insaan se jo usse iss duniya mein sabse zyada pyaar karta hai. Mujhse bhi zyada. Armaan. Come on up!”

A spotlight fell right on Armaan who was looking at Shashank with his mouth hanging open He couldn’t believe Shashank had said something like that so casually

“Armaan!” Shashank called when Armaan didn’t move. “Come here.”

Armaan shook his head at the reminder. He smiled and shyly and walked up to the stage, standing beside Shashank. Shashank pulled him into a light hug.

“So, jaise ki main keh raha tha,” Shashank continued, “Aaj Armaan aur Riddhima ki sagai hai. Aur aaj main bohot khush hu, sirf isliye nahi ki yeh dono ek doosre se bohot pyaar karte hain aur finally apne rishtey mein aage badh rahe hain, balki isliye bhi kyuki… aaj Armaan mera beta bann jaayega. Waise toh mujhe kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai kyuki Armaan humaare parivaar ka hissa bohot pehle bann chuka hai, but, welcome to the family, son! Officially!”

Armaan grinned at Shashank and couldn’t stop himself from tearing up. He’d always craved Shashank’s acceptance so much, and though Shashank had always made him feel welcome once he’d returned and had treated him like a son, him saying these things in front of so many people meant the world to him. It just cemented the fact that Shashank had truly, wholly, wholeheartedly accepted him and he was ready to announce it to the entire world.

He ducked his head, feeling extremely shy and bashful. Shashank couldn’t help but laugh at this blushing Armaan. It was so rare a sight and he would be lying if he said he didn’t enjoy seeing Armaan like that.

“Waise… ab bohot senti baatein ho gayi, toh function shuru karein?” Shashank asked rhetorically. The attendees cheered at that and Shashank gestured towards the stairs. Armaan looked up in time to see Nikki peeping from the entrance before she quickly slid out.

And then… it was time. Anjali, Muskaan, and Nikki entered with Riddhima in the centre of the trio. Armaan’s breath caught in his throat as he watched her make her way to him. 

(Riddhima) 

(Anjali) 

(Muski) 

(Nikki) 

She was dressed in a light blue lehenga with golden embroidery, matching his sherwani perfectly. He was sure that his girlfriends, his saalis, as they fondly referred to themselves as, were looking beautiful too, but he could not take his eyes away from the perfection that was his Basket. She had the widest smile on her face and her cheeks were tinted red with a blush that seemed ever present whenever he was around her. When she saw him looking at her, she blushed even deeper. As she crossed the little distance between them, they had a thousand conversations with their eyes. 

It was impossible to miss the shine in their eyes and the happiness on their faces. Both, Armaan & Riddhima, were so very ecstatic, and it leaked out of their very being.

As Riddhima neared the stage, she was joined by the boys as well, who took hold of her lehenga's train, her falling dupatta, and one of her hands in one of theirs, helping her walk more comfortably to her only destination at the moment - her Armaan. 

And then suddenly, it was too much for Armaan and he took the remaining steps towards her himself, meeting her halfway, just like he always did, and took her hand in his, entwining their fingers tightly. He lifted their joined hands to his lips and placed the softest kiss on her ring finger before pulling her with him and walking back up to the stage.

The guests looked on in complete awe, but Armaan & Riddhima seemed to be in a world of their own, a world where no one else existed, and didn’t pay attention to the wide eyes or the whispered words that followed them. They reached center stage with their friends and family in tow, where Shashank still waited for them, a crinkle in his eyes that had never been present before making itself known as he watched his daughter and the man who had become his son bask in their togetherness.

“So, shuru karein? Shubh mahurat nikal jaayega!” Nani announced.

“Jee, MaaJi. Shuru karte hain,” Ananya agreed. 

“Pehle ring Ridzy pehenayegi,” Muskaan announced.

“Kyu?!” Atul cried. “Ridz kyu pehenayegi? Pehle Armaan pehenayega.”

"Maine bola na! Pehle Ridzy," Muskaan reiterated. 

"Armaan!!" Atul countered. 

"Ridzy."

"Armaan."

"Ridzy!"

"Armaan!"

"Arre, shut up!!" Armaan cried. “Aajke liye hum yeh boys v girls ki Mahabharat side mein rakh sakte hain, please?”

Muskaan & Atul looked at each other and shrugged. “Bhadakta kyu hai, yaar? Nahi karte hum!” Atul said, pouting.

The rest of the gang just shook their heads at the duo. 

“Dekho, bachchon, angoothi toh pehle ladki hi pehenati hai, isliye Riddhima pehle pehenayegi,” Nani announced.

No one was going to contradict her, of course. And, so, began the ring exchange.

Anjali gave Riddhima the ring which she had taken from her (Riddhima) just a few minutes ago before they entered the hall. Riddhima smiled at her sister and turned to Armaan who was looking at her more intensely than ever before. It was like he was seeing her for the first time. She’d never seen him look at her like this before, not even the night of the shootout when he’d slipped the ring on her finger, not the day he’d come back to Mumbai and she’d run into his arms, not the night in Paris when he’d presented her with the promise ring nor the night he’d proposed to her at the basketball court. 

She blushed under his fierce gaze, but today, she didn’t look away, no matter how badly she wanted to. Today, she wanted to bask in it. She wanted to see how much he loved her. She’d always felt Armaan’s love around her like a security blanket, like it was a tangible thing. But, she hadn’t ever really seen it because she would always get nervous and feel shy and intimidated under his attention and close her eyes or look away after a few seconds. She wouldn’t do that today. No matter how hard her heart thrummed, no matter how fast it beat, she wouldn’t shy away. She would look at Armaan and see him love her. 

Clear in her resolve, she stared right back, surprising Armaan, but as always, he sent a heartstopping smile her way and quickly mouthed an ‘I love you’ which had her grinning as well. His hand came forward and Riddhima quickly slid the ring on his ring finger, eager to have it there. The couple grinned at each other as everyone around them cheered.

“Chalo, ab Armaan ki baari,” Nani said, putting a stop to the applause.

Armaan looked at Rahul expectantly who patted his pockets. Distraught, he said, “Shit! Armaan, lagta hai ring kahin gir gayi hai!”

“WHAT?!” Armaan cried. “Kya bakwaas kar raha hai? Maine kaha tha na, sambhal ke rakhna?”

“I know!” Rahul responded. “Sorry, yaar. Pata nahi kaise gir gayi!”

“Saale! Agar mujhe yeh sab gadbad chahiye hotitoh main ring Champ ko hi de deta. Actually na… Meri hi galti hai. Mujhe hi laga tha ki tu dhyaan se rakhega, ki tu inn dono idiots se better hai,” Armaan ranted, pointing at Abhi & Atul.

“Excuse me?!” Abhi cried, offended. 

“What?” Armaan grumped.

“Main tujhe idiot dikhta hu?” Abhi asked.

“Dikhne ki kya baat hai? Hai hi,” Armaan replied.

Before Abhi could retort, Ananya stepped in. “Tum dono ki ladayi se zyada important ring dhoondna hai.” Turning to Rahul, she added, “Tune last kahaan rakhi thi yaad hai?”

“Ummm… woh…” Rahul fumbled a little.

“Iss idiot se kya pooch rahe ho?” Armaan snarked. “Inn logon se kuch bhi expect karna hi bekaar hai. Hum dhoond lenge. Waise bhi bina kuch gadbad ke sab theek ho? Impossible.”

Rahul started laughing at this. Armaan sho tdaggers at him. “Tujhe badi hasi aa rahi hai? Itna bada kaand karke baitha hai aur kuch regret bhi nahi hai!” 

“Shakal dekh apni,” Rahul laughed. “Tujhe seriously lagta hai ki main yeh ghuma dunga?” He asked, showing the ring, perfectly safe in his custody.

“RAHUL!” Everyone cried, outraged. Muskaan whacked his head for good measure.

“OW!” He cried. “Itni zor se koi maarta hai kya?”

“Very good, Muski!” Nikki supplied. “Meri tarafse bhi ek maar. Gadha kahin ka!”

“Rahul…” Armaan cautioned. Rahul shrugged sheepishly and bent down to latch his arms around Armaan’s neck in a hug. â€œJust a small prank, yaar,” he said. “Teri aur Riddhima ki engagement itni asaani se ho jaayegi toh sab shock mein chale jaayenge.”

Armaan couldn’t help but laugh at his words. It was true. After everything that happened surrounding their engagement, this was nothing. Slowly, everyone started laughing. Amidst chuckles, Rahul gave Armaan the ring that he had been entrusted with a couple hours ago. 

Armaan turned to Riddhima and moved a little closer, his hand finding hers before she had the chance to present it to him. His palm wrapped around hers with utmost care and he pulled it towards him after an affectionate squeeze. Gently, as if she were made of glass, Armaan held her hand in his own and then slid the ring on her finger, his eyes never leaving hers for even a second, not even to check if he was putting the ring on the correct finger. As soon as his fingers reached the end of hers, signifying that the ring had found its home for the rest of their years, peace that Armaan had never experienced settled inside him. It filled every single cell of his body and when he looked down to confirm what he already knew, he experienced contentment like no other. 

Riddhima was no stranger to these feelings either and couldn’t stop her eyes from tearing up as she looked at their intertwined fingers, both of them adorning beautiful rings that signified their union. She looked up to see Armaan wiping his own eyes and gave him an angelic smile which lit up Armaan’s entire world. As the rest of them broke into loud cheers and hoots, Armaan moved his hand up to Riddhima’s cheeks and wiped her tears. Riddhima hadn’t even realized they’d fallen from her eyes. She rested her cheek against his palm, feeling the cool metal of the ring on her skin, bringing her immense joy. 

Reluctantly, Armaan pulled his hand away, when he heard Abhi clearing his throat nearby. The couple finally looked up to see their family surrounding them, all of them teary eyed as well. Nikki and both their moms, plus Nani, were bawling their eyes out. Armaan was pretty sure he saw Shashank and Billy surreptitiously wipe their tears as well. Muskaan and Atul, on the other hand, weren’t even trying to hide the fact they’d gotten so emotional and were happily wiping their own tears, eyes fixed Armaan & Riddhima. Riddhima saw Rahul hug Anjali tightly and murmur something in her ear. Anjali nodded and pulled away after giving Rahul a tight squeeze. 

"Okay! Okay!! Ab sab please itne senti matho jao," Abhi commented. "Yeh toh itna happy occasion hai!"

Everyone nodded in agreement. Armaan and Riddhima sought blessings from Nani, first and foremost. 

"Dono hamesha aise hi khush raho!" Sheblessed them, kissing both their foreheads and pulling them into a tight hug. The couple looked at each other behind Nani's back and smiled. 

They pulled away and then Armaan turned to touch Shashank & Padma's feet who were nearest to them, but Riddhima stopped him. He looked at her, completely confused. Riddhima smiled fondly at him and pulled him towards Bi, who was sitting in the chair nearest to them, watching the goings - on with a wide smile. 

Armaan smiled at Riddhima in comprehension and gave her fingers a quick squeeze of thanks as she walked to Bi with him in tow. They both bent down and touched her feet. Bi couldn't stop crying at this gesture. She'd always been like a mother to Armaan, but she wasn't actually his mother, and as much as she wished that wasn't the case, it was. It was always Ananya who would be called Armaan's mother. Not her. And, while this fact hurt her, there was nothing she could do about it because it was true. So, Armaan & Riddhima doing this meant the world to her. A gesture that seemed to be so simple to someone else meant everything to her because she knew what it meant. They were trying to show her that just because she wasn't Armaan's mother by blood didn't mean that it changed the fact that she was his mother. 

"Har waqt issi tarah k se khush raho aur s se saath raho," she blubbered, unable to stop her tears. 

Armaan & Riddhima both looked up to see Bi getting really emotional and stood up. Armaan immediately pulled Bi into a tight hug. A few moments later, he pulled back and wiped her tears, saying, "Aap r se rote hue b se bilkul achchi nahi lagti."

Bi & Riddhima gave a teary laugh at his words. Bi turned to Riddhima and said, "Waise toh mujhe k se kisi baat kabhi t se tension nahi hai, lekin agar is A for Armaan ne tujhe kabhi bhi thoda sa bhi p se pareshaan kiya toh tu m se mujhe batana. Achche se c se class lungi iski. S se samjhi?"

"Jee, Bi," Riddhima laughed. Bi gave her a wide grin and hugged her. 

After Bi, they sought blessing from both sets of parents who were all smiles and grins, bestowing upon their kids all the love and happiness they could. 

"I hope ki tum dono hamesha aise hi ek saath khush raho," Padma said. She gave them a tight hug, unable to control her emotions. This was such a big day for her. Her daughter had officially gotten engaged to the man she loved and wanted to spend the rest of her life with. It was the first step in Riddhima's new life. A life, Padma was sure, would be full of so much happiness that she couldn't even fathom at the moment. 

"Bhagwan tum dono ke chehre ki yeh hansi, yeh khushi, hamesha aise hi rehne de," Ananya told them. For so long, she'd dreamt of the day Armaan would find someone who would genuinely love him for who he was, and not who he tried to be. It had seemed like a pipe dream when Armaan was in college, and Ananya had all but given hope of her son having something more than a fleeting relationship or a fling. But then, Riddhima entered his life and turned it upside down. Ananya was completely ecstatic that Armaan had found his match in this fierce, sensitive, responsible, and absolutely amazing girl who she knew would love her son forever. 

It was Billy's turn next. And, in true Billy spirit, he lightened the mood, making everyone laugh with his antics. "Congratulations, Armaan! Tu bada lucky hai jo tujhe Riddhi jaisi life partner mili hai. Woh toh teri kismat achchi hai, warna uske jitni achchi ladki kahaan tujh jaise nalayak ko milti?" He asked, rhetorically. 

"BILLY!" Armaan cried, outraged. 

"What? It's the truth. Tujhe bhi pata hai," Billy shrugged. Then, turning to Riddhima, he said, "I'm sorry, Riddhi, beta. Tujhe apni life iss bandar ke saath nikaalni padegi. Lekin… Yeh tujhe zara sa bhi pareshaan kare, toh mujhe bata dena. Waise main pehle hi clear kar du, ki tujhme aur iss langoor mein, main hamesha teri hi side lunga. Okay?"

Riddhima laughed at his words, her eyes sparkling with unshed tears. She was so lucky to have found such amazing parents - in - law who loved her so much. As she bent down to seek her second father's blessings, he stopped her and pulled her into a hug. "Humaare ghar mein, betiyon ki jagah dil mein hoti hai. Aur kahin nahi," he told her. "Tujhe pehle bhi kaha hai. Tu kabhi nahi karegi aisa! Next time kiya na… Toh main bohot, bohot, bohot gussa ho jaunga."

"Sorry!" Riddhima apologized, holding her ears, looking absolutely cute. Billy, who was never able to stay mad at her, smiled a brilliant smile, and hugged her again. He then kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek, saying, "Tu hamesha aise hi happy rehna. Theek hai?" Riddhima nodded. 

Armaan watched the two interact, his heart bursting with joy. His parents adored Riddhima, and that meant so much to him. They hadn't always shared a good relationship, but things had gotten so much better since Riddhima had entered his life, their lives, and now, the four of them really were a family and Armaan couldn't ask for anything more. 

Finally, finally, finally, it was Shashank's turn, and he got really emotional seeing his little girl all grown up. It was hard for Shashank to let go, but he was happy that it was Armaan he was letting his baby go to. He knew that there was no one better for his Riddhima, and that brought some peace to his aching heart, knowing his daughter would be treated like a queen in her new home. But, there was still some time before she left him forever, and now, he would concentrate on making the little time he had with her, the best time they spent together, he vowed to himself. 

Riddhima, very aware of how difficult today was for her father, smiled as she saw him trying to control his tears so hard. She hugged him, muttering, "I love you, Papa," into his embrace."You're the best."

Shashank laughed at her words. She really only ever saw the best in him, no matter what. She was his greatest achievement, his pride and joy, and he loved her so much! Over the top of Riddhima's head, he saw Armaan watch the two of them silently, with a teary smile on his face, and opened his free arm as a gesture for him to join in. Armaan looked surprised at first, but quickly hugged Shashank, one arm firmly around Riddhima, looking after her, like always. Shashank smiled at the little move that reiterated his earlier thoughts. Armaan was perfect for Riddhima. He was a fool for not having realized it sooner. 

[CONTINUED...]

"Okay, okay, okay!! Bohot sentimental ho rahe hain aap sab! Aaj hi yeh haal hai, toh shadi pe kya karoge?" Muskaan asked, wiping her own tears. "Please, ab yeh sad movie thode time ke liye band karte hain."

Everyone present laughed at her words. Riddhima left her father's embrace to hug her. One by one, Armaan & Riddhima were hugged by all their friends, family really, after everything they'd been through together. 

Nikki played the I'm pregnant card once again to get privileges of wishing the couple first. 

"Congratulations!!" She crowed, pulling the couple into a hug. "I'm so, so, so happy!"

"Thank you, Nikki!" Riddhima replied, smiling happily. 

"Ab toh ring dikhado, yaar," she lamented. "Kabse wait kar rahe hain!"

Armaan laughed at that. "Kitni despo ho rahi hai, yaar, Nikki. Thodi toh patience rakh!"

"Shut up, Armaan!" Nikki replied."Main itne time se wait hi kar rahi thi!! Ab toh engagement bhi ho gayi. Ab toh dikha!!"

"Nope," Armaan replied, grinning maniacally. 

"Tu kaisa kameena hai, Armaan! Humne toh sirf yeh kaha ki humein ring dekhni hai. Toh tu aise behave kar raha hai jaise teri kidney maang li ho!" Muskaan moaned. "Zara bhi sharam nahi aati?"

"Kli," Armaan clicked his tongue."Bilkul nahi."

"Armaan!! Tu… Tu mujhe bhi nahi dikhayega? Main tera Champ hu! Champ!! Tera bhai. Tu mera Veeru, main tera Jai. Aisa karega mere saath?" Atul added his own dose of emotional blackmail. 

"Champppp!" Armaan whined. 

"Armaan… Dekh itne bhaav mat kha, samjha? Sabko dikha na!" Rahul ordered. 

"Hmmmmmm. Sochna padega," Armaan replied, pretending to think. 

"Mere joote padenge na, tab samajh aayega ki kitna sochna hai," Anjali threatened. 

"Ooohhhh, I'm so scared! Mummy bachao! Aunty daraa rahi hai!" Armaan quipped sarcastically. 

At that, Riddhima lost it. She'd been a silent spectator so far, but hearing Armaan repeat the words he'd said to her the first day of their internship was too much. She started guffawing, making people turn to look at her to see what had happened. And then, one by one, everyone in the gang started laughing. 

Once they'd all calmed down, Riddhima said, "Okay, okay. Ab bas. Theek hai! Main aur nahi hans sakti."

"Main bhi!" Replied everyone in unison. 

"Ridzy!" Nikki complained. "Tu hi iss idiot Armaan ko samjha na. Mujhe ring dekhni hai. Please!!" She pouted at the end. 

"Okay, okay. Kitna rote ho, yaar, tum sab! Dikhate hain," Armaan finally acquiesced.

"Wow!! These are gorgeous!" Anjali whispered, looking at the rings in awe. Riddhima had only given her the ring box just before entering the banquet hall and then they'd been swept up in the festivities, so she hadn't had the chance to look at even Riddhima's ring. But now, she was glad she hadn't because seeing the two of them together, complimenting each other just the way Armaan & Riddhima did was something she would never be able to describe in words. 

The girls all echoed her sentiments and praised the couple for choosing such beautiful rings. Of course, hormonal as she was, Nikki got a little over emotional and then Armaan & Riddhima had to spend 10 minutes in calming her down.

“I’m so happy,” she blubbered, sobbing into Armaan’s chest, an arm around Riddhima’s waist. 

Armaan grinned at her and shushed her, wiping her tears away. “I know,” he told her quietly. They both shared a look that spoke a million things all at once. Two best friends, who’d never imagined they’d see a day like this, a day where they both had so much happiness, happiness they’d never had as kids. The happiness of a family. It was everywhere they could see today, and neither could have been happier.

Muskaan, and then Atul, both of them just as emotional as Nikki, took their turns hugging Armaan & Riddhima as well, and the couple laughed as they wiped their friends’ tears, yet again, only to have Rahul wipe theirs when he hugged them next.

“I’m so glad ki yeh din finally aa gaya,” he whispered to them as they hugged.

“Congratulations!” He kissed the top of Riddhima’s head in a brotherly gesture and patted Armaan’s back before stepping away.

They all shared a group hug after that, with Armaan & Riddhima squished in the middle. It was that day that the two of them found out just how bad it must be for Dr. Shubhankar everytime they pulled the same thing on him. 

“BAS! Please, chod do!!” Armaan begged a few seconds later. When no one made a move to break the hug, he cried, “GUYS! Saans nahi aa rahi! Chodo!!” Then, he desperately pushed them all away, an arm firmly clasped around Riddhima. As the gang parted to give the couple some breathing room, they looked at each other and silently agreed to never be so aggressive in hugging Dr. Shubhankar again.

After getting their congratulations from the gang, Armaan & Riddhima moved towards the Rai family who had been patiently waiting their turn, happy to be silent spectators of the gang debacle. As usual, the second Samrat saw Riddhima, he started bouncing in his father’s arms with his arms stretched towards her. Shubhankar laughed at his son’s antics and gave Samrat to Riddhima who cuddled him close to her. Samrat made a happy noise and snuggled into her neck.

“Oyye!” Armaan told the little boy, “Thoda sambhaalke. Zyada line maarne ki zaroorat nahi hai, samjha? She’s mine.”

“ARMAAN!” Riddhima cried, swatting his arm.“Kuch bhi bakwaas karte ho. Shut up!”

Armaan made a face, but didn’t say anything more at her stern look. Riddhima smiled in approval and hugged Samrat closer making Keerti & Shubhankar laugh.

“Congratulations!!” They wished the two in unison, pulling the couple in for light hugs. As they hugged, Navneet pulled on Armaan’s pyjamas, making him pull away and look down.

Smiling at her, he crouched on his knees. Navneeta immediately hugged him and kissed his cheek, making Armaan grin like a loon. “Congratulations, bhaiya!” She said.

“Thank you,” Armaan replied, kissing her cheek in return. “Aaj toh aap bohot hi pretty lag rahin hain,” he complimented her. She was dressed in a dark blue salwaar kurti and looked like an absolute angel.

“Riddhima Didi se bhi zyada pretty?” She asked mischievously.

The adults all laughed at her words. Armaan scratched the back of his neck, and quickly diverted the topic. “Ab na,..Riddhima Didi ko Bhabhi bulaane ki aadat daal lo,” he asserted.

“Kyu?” Navneeta asked confused, as Riddhima blushed. Keerti gave her a knowing smile and pulled her into a side hug.

“Arre, kyu kya kyu? Armaan Bhaiya ki wife teri Bhabhi hi hogi na. Didi thodi?” Armaan asked rhetorically.

“Lekin… Riddhima Didi ke husband toh mere Jeeju honge na?” Navneeta quipped back smugly.

Riddhima couldn’t help her loud laugh at that as Armaan tried to make a face at Navneeta but failed miserably because he was blushing, as usual.

“Toh… bolo, bhai, Armaan. Kya jawaab hai?” Shubhankar asked smiling a little too wide for Armaan’s taste.

“Isne jawaab dene jaisa choda hi kahaan mujhe,” Armaan replied, pulling Navneeta’s cheek. “Bohot badmaash ho gayi hai aajkal. Meri billi mujhi ko meow!”

Navneeta giggled at his hopeless expression. It was so much fun to tease him. Whenever they met, she would gang up with Riddhima and pull Armaan’s leg a lot. His grumpy expression was the cutest and he would whine like a baby making her laugh. 

After the Rais, it was Sapna & Amit who wished them, and then Vani Aunty, and then it was the new interns, followed by Umar Bhai, and Sister Lovely, making way for the other extremely close friends who’d made it for the engagement. Neither of Armaan or Riddhima’s extended family had been able to make it, not for lack of want, but with the engagement being planned so suddenly, and almost all of them out of Mumbai, they weren’t able to make it back in time.

“Ummm… hey… hey everyone!” Anjali called attention to herself. She was standing in the middle of the room with the entire gang surrounding her.

“So, jaisa ki aap sab jaante hain, aaj ka din bohot special hai kyuki meri pyaari si choti behen ki engagement ho gayi. Woh bhi mere best friend ke saath. Toh obviously, mujhse zyada khush aaj aur koi nahi hai,” she said, making the entire gang look at her accusatorily as they cleared their throats.

“Okay, okay, okay,” she laughed. “Yeh sab bhi bohot hi zyada khush hain. Aur ho bhi kyu na? Hum sab bohot achche dost hain, hamesha se rahein hain, lekin… hum sabke liye… kahin na kahin… Armaan aur Riddhima dono hi baakiyon se zyada special hain. Aur ho bhi kyu na? Woh dono hai hi itne achche. Best friends, best siblings, humaare batch ke best doctors. So… basically… main yeh keh rahi hu ki woh dono hum sabke liye bohot special hain aur aajka din sirf unke liye nahi, hum sabke liye  bhi bohot khaas hai.”

“Aur…” Rahul cut in. “Itne khaas din pe celebration toh bannti hai, right?” He asked rhetorically. The crowd hooted at his words. Armaan & Riddhima, though, were a little stunned at open display because they hadn’t been expecting it. They looked at each other, all surprised and emotional, but then their attention turned back to Rahul who was talking again.

“Yes, toh celebration bannti hai. Isliye, thoda gaana bajaana, dance bhi hona chahiye! Waise toh bohot gaane they chose karne, but we thought ki iss gaane se sab thode attached hain, toh aaj phir iss gaane ko use karke thodi yaadein taaza kar lete hain! So, DJ! Drop that beat!!” He called.

As the opening beats filled the hall, Armaan & Riddhima couldn’t stop from tearing up. It was indeed a very special song. The one they’d danced to the last time they’d been so happy. It was the perfect song for today, reminding all of them the beautiful memories associated with the song, and the day.

Rahul : 

Suno ik thi kanch ki gudiya

Suno ik thi pyar ki pudiya

Sadke uss pyar ke

Atul : 

Suno ik tha pind da shera

Aaya kaske bandh wo sehara

Sadke uss yaar ke

Abhi :

Suno ek thi kanch ki gudiya

Suno ek thi pyar ki pudiya

Sadke uss pyar ke

Suno ek tha pind da shera

Sadke uss yaar ke

Armaan :

Saji thi doli... wo

Chadha tha ghodi... wo

Khoya jaane kahan inna sona pyar baliye

All the boys singing together, dancing with thegirls :

Jogi maahi heer ranjhanna

Sabnu jaake main ye bolna

Baat bolke

Raaz kholna

Baat bolke

Raaz kholna

Rahul, singing about Armaan :

Dil thame hue

Wo tha khada

Chupke se yun

Door baithe hue

Umara gaiya

Jaane na tu

Atul, singing for Armaan :

Deewane ne di jawaani

Ke har ghum tu bhula de

Deta hi raha sadaye

Ke dil se tu bula le

All boys : 

Tu chhad de ve

Jidd hun chhaj hute aaja

Dil tuta jaata sun pyaar doliya

Baat bolke

Raaz kholna

Baat bolke

Raaz kholna

In the background, with the girls bringing Nani, Shashank, Padma, Billy, Ananya, and Vani to dance with them :

Kholana main kholana.

Jind meri jind meri hud aaja

Jind meri jind meri hud aaja

Riddhima : 

Wo jaane kahaan

Gum ho gayi phir na mili

Jo phulon si thi gayi

Rus hi gayi

Phir na khili

Muskaan : 

Pyaar maanga tha maine rab se

Wo rehata tha yahin pe

Maangu main yahi duwaaye

Laut aaye wo kahin se

All girls : 

Tu chhad de ve jidd

Hun chhaj hute

Aaja dil tuta jaata sun pyaar doliya?

Everyone : 

Jogi maahi heer ranjhana

Baat bolke

Raaz kholna

Jogi maahi heer ranjhana

Baat bolke

Raaz kholna

Armaan : 

Sunoh ek thi kanch ki gudiya

Suno ek thi pyar ki pudiya

Sadke uss pyar ke

Rahul :

Sunoh ek tha pind da shera

Sadke uss yaar ke

Atul :

Saji thi doli... wo

Chadha tha ghodi. wo

Khoya jaane kahan inna sona pyar baliye

All of them :

Jogi maahi heer ranjhana

Baat bolke

Raaz kholna

Jogi maahi heer ranjhana

Baat bolke

Raaz kholna

Jogi maahi heer ranjhana

Baat bolke

Raaz kholna

(guys, please be lenient. I know yeh song sequence bohot bakwaas tha but mujhe kuch aur nahi soojh raha tha)

“Yay!!” they cheered once the song ended, hugging each other.

Everyone was busy in merry making and having fun, and though Armaan & Riddhima had not let go off each other’s hands during the evening even once apart from when they were dancing with their friends, the couple had had zero alone time the entire evening. It was frustrating Armaan to no end because the only person who really mattered, the one he truly wanted to celebrate this day with, he was unable to. Of course, he was over the moon about the fact that his family was so happy today and wanted to celebrate, but when it came to this, no one mattered other than Riddhima.

Rahul, the observant friend that he was, had seen Armaan getting more and more frustrated and jumpy as the evening passed, and so siddled up to him, and whispered in his ear, “Riddhima ke saath akele time spend karna hai?”

Armaan looked at Rahul as if he was god reincarnated. “Please!” He replied.

Rahul smirked. “I can try. But… badle mein mujhe kya milega?”

“Tujhe jo chahiye de dunga. But please!! Ek baar toh milwa de. Yeh sab log toh akela hi nahi chod rahe!” Armaan begged.

“Theek hai, theek hai. Patience rakh. Karta hu kuch,” Rahul replied.

Armaan gave him his best smile and quickly kissed his cheek. “You’re the best!”

“Haan, haan. Theek hai,” Rahul answered.

He walked away and Armaan saw him pull Muskaan away from the discussion she was having with Atul and Nikki, probably about food. The two of them started whispering furiously to each other and Armaan looked in anticipation and confusion, hoping something would come out of their plotting and he’d get a few minutes alone with his Basket.

“Arre! Armaan! Kya hua?” Nani asked, when she saw him looking intently at something.

“Haan?” Armaan asked, confused. He was so engrossed in seeing what Rahul & Muskaan were doing that he’d been paying absolutely zero attention to anything else.

“Jabse wahaan kya dekh rahe ho?” Nani asked.

“Kuch… Kuch nahi,” Armaan fumbled.

“Aise kaise? Jabse toh tumhaari nazrein wahin gadi hui hain. Kuch hua hai kya?” She pressed.

Armaan shook his head. “Nahi, Nani. Kuch nahi. Bas aise hi.”

“Rehne do na, Maa. Aap kyu usse tang kar rahi ho?” Shashank stepped in before Nani could ask anything else. Armaan breathed asigh of relief. Riddhima looked at him, concerned and confused, but he shook his head at her, blinking his eyes in reassurance.

“Armaan!” Rahul called, approaching the group.

“Kya hua? Tu itna pareshaan kyu lag raha hai?” Armaan asked.

“Yaar… Woh teri gadi… iss valet waale ladke ne thodi gadbad kardi. Tu chal mere saath ek baar,” Rahul ordered.

Armaan hesitated, not sure if he should leave. “Tu dekh lena,” he told Rahul.

“Arre, nahin, Armaan,” Padma interrupted. “Kuch gadbad hogi tabhi Rahul tumhe bulaane aaya hai. Tum jao uske saath.”

Armaan conceded at her words and gently removed his hand from Riddhima’s after giving it a soft squeeze. They wore twin expressions of disappointment at the loss of touch, but Ridhhima gave him an assuring squeeze on his arm, coupled with a small smile and urged him to go with Rahul.

Rahul shook his head at his two best friends and then proceeded to guide Armaan out of the hall. He took Armaan to a small alcove hidden from view, and asked him to stay there.

“Dekh,” Rahul instructed. “Tu yahin ruk. Muskaan bhi kuch bahaana banaake Riddhima ko yahaan le aayegi. But tum dono ko zyada time nahi de sakta warna sab poochne lagenge. So bas 5 - 10 minutes, okay?”

Armaan nodded. “Haan, haan. Theek hai.”

“Phone hai tere paas?” Rahul double checked. Armaan nodded, patting the pocket in which he’d kept his phone.

“Okay. Toh jab main phone karunga, tum dono turant aa jaana. Samjha?” Rahul lectured. Armaan made a face but agreed.

Meanwhile, inside the hall, Muskaan approached Riddhima who was talking to Dr. Keerti & playing with Samrat.

“Hi, Ridzy!” She greeted.

“Hi, Muski!!” Riddhima replied.

“Woh… actually…” Muskaan started.

“Haan, bol. Kya hua?” Riddhima asked.

Muskaan looked at Dr. Keerti skeptically.

“Dr. Muskaan, aap jo bhi bolna chaahti hain bol dijiye,” Keerti told her gently.

“Woh… kuch nahi.... Ma’am bas… uh… Riddhima ko 2 minute apne saath le jau?” She asked.

“Of course,” Keerti replied. “Isme itna hichkichaane wali kya baat hai?”

“Thank you, ma’am,” Muskaan said. Turning to Riddhima, she added, “Ridzy, tu Samrat ko ma’am ko waapas dede. Aur chal mere saath.”

Muskaan guided Riddhima out of the hall, ignoring her repeated questions. When they reached the alcove where Armaan & Rahul were waiting already, Riddhima blushed, piecing together what exactly was happening here.

“Have fun, guys,” Muskaan teased as Rahul dragged her away.

Paying no heed to her words, Armaan turned to Riddhima and took her hand, pulling her close to him with a jerk, the way he always did. Riddhima immediately wrapped her arms around him in a hug, hiding her face in her chest, snuggling close. Armaan smiled at her actions and rested his head on top of hers, hugging her back fiercely. He kissed the top of her head and snuggled into her hair.

“Congratulations, Almost Mrs. Mallik,” he whispered in hear.

Riddhima blushed at his words and snuggled closer. “Congratulations, Almost Mr. Gupta,” she replied. Armaan chuckled.

“Aaj main bohot, bohot, bohot khush hu, Armaan,” she told him.

“Main bhi,” Armaan agreed. 

He pulled away a little and made her look up at him, cupping her face.

“I love you, Basket,” he told her looking her in the eye.

“I love you, baby,” she replied, grinning widely.

He bent down and kissed her eyes, dragging his lips along her nose, her cheek, her ears, to her neck and then finally placed his lips on hers in a soft whisper of a kiss. Riddhima responded by simply tightening her hold around his neck, soft moans leaving her mouth. When hepulled away, Riddhima once again snuggled into him, kissing his clothed chest.

“Waise, sorry. Pehle bolne ka mauka hi nahi mila. But… aaj tum bohot, bohot, bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho. Aisa lag raha hai aaj tumhe phirse pehli baar dekha hai,” he told her. 

“Sach mein?” Riddhima asked.

Armaan nodded. “Usse bhi zyada.”

“Kitni zyada?” She pressed.

“Itna ki… tumhaare bina jeena impossible,” he told her sincerely.

“Armaan!” Riddhima whispered aghast, placing her hand on her mouth. A tear trickled down her cheek as she looked at Armaan who was staring at her with utmost passion.

Armaan wiped her cheek and leant down to touch his forehead to hers. Taking the hand which was covering his mouth, he kissed her palm and held it close to his heart. “I’m sorry,” he said. “I know. Aajke din aisi baatein nahi karni chahiye thi.”

Riddhima nodded at that, still a little teary eyed. 

“Lekin…” he added, “Maine kuch galat bhi toh nahi kaha na. Tum reh sakti ho mere bina?”

“Armaan… Aisa sochke bhi main kaanp uthti hu. Itne mahino tumse alag rahi. Ab kabhi nahi rehna chahti,” she replied.

“Main bhi,” he told her. “Ab… ab kabhi kuch aisa nahi hoga ki humein alag hona pade. Main… Main nahi kar paunga, Riddhima. Mujhe bas tum chahiye. Hamesha.”

“Main kahin nahi jaa rahi,” she reassured him.

“Vaada?” he asked her.

“Pakka vaada,” she told him, taking his hand in hers, and kissing it, just above the ring she’d made him wear sometime ago. “Ab Armaan aur Riddhima ko koi alag nahi kar paayega.”

Armaan couldn’t hold back tears at her declaration and hugged her, hiding his face in her neck. Riddhima ran her hand through his hair, and up and down his back, comforting him and reassuring him.

He hadn’t realized how much he needed this. They were finally taking their relationship forward, and Armaan’s stomach filled with dread at the possibility of something going wrong again. He would not be able to see it through this time, he knew. He’d already faced a lot of separations from Riddhima. Not one more. He wouldn’t survive.

Riddhima clasped him tightly, not wanting to let go. She understood Armaan’s fears and agony better than her own. She shared similar ones. After everything, she wasn’t strong enough to bear the pain of being away from him. Not even a little.

They’d both moved on from what had happened, but it was true that nothing could wipe away the memory of those dreadful months and sometimes it was hard to realize that they’d left that anguish behind them and started afresh. But, they had each other, and that was all that mattered. They would never forget, but being together was like a balm to their wounds and it made everything better. It would always make everything better.

They stood there, not saying a word, completely quiet. The stillness was shattered by the shrill ring of Armaan’s phone. Armaan pulled back and removed his phone from his pockets to see who was calling. It was Rahul. They must’ve started missing the two at the function. Armaan dismissed the call and put the phone back. He looked up to see Riddhima staring at him in understanding.

“Jaana padega na?” She asked. He nodded mutely.

She stepped closer to him and wiped his tears. “Inn aankhon mein mujhe sirf apna chehra dekha hai. Aansun nahi,” she said. “Rote hue bilkul achche nahi lagte.”

“Tum bhi bohot buri dikhti ho,” he replied, smiling through his tears.

After a quick swipe on their faces once again toget rid of the tears, the couple made their way back to the banquet hall, hands tightly clasped. They were joined by Rahul & Muskaan at the door, who were waiting for them to return.

“Sab theek haina?” Rahul asked, noticing their red rimmed eyes.

“Haan. Don’t worry. Tujhe toh pata haina… iss ladki ko bas bahaana chahiye hota hai, senti hone ka,” Armaan joked, nudging Riddhima who harrumphed in protest.

“Achcha woh chodo. Chalo ab andar,” Muskaan intervened. She took Riddhima’s free hand and tried to pull her away, but Armaan wasn’t ready to let go and held on to her tighter.

“Armaan?” Muskaan looked at him confused.

Armaan didn’t say anything but stood there, defiant, unwilling to let Riddhima go. Muskaan wanted to say something, but stopped short when she saw Rahul quickly shaking his head.

“Okay! Chalein?” Rahul asked. The other three nodded. Riddhima squeezed Armaan hand once, passing him a smile.

Padma & Ananya immediately accosted them the second they stepped inside. “Kahaan they tum chaaron?” Padma asked. “Kabse dhoond rahe hain.”

“Kya hua?” Rahul asked.

“Arre? Yeh kaisa sawaal hai? Inn dono ka function hai aue yehi gayab hain toh kaise chalega?” Ananya answered.

“Sorry!” They apologized immediately.

Once they were ushered inside, Ananya & Padma guided them to a table where a gorgeous cake sat, ready to be cut.

Armaan held Riddhima’s hand tightly in his own as they both cut the cake. He broke the first piece and fed her some in the midst of thunderous applause, after which, she fed him from the same piece. One by one, both of them fed cake to their entire family. 

More laughter rung through the room, as everyone celebrated Armaan, Riddhima, and their relationship. Riddhima looked around the room and saw all the people closest to her so happy in her happiness and smiled. She looked up at Armaan to see that he was already gazing at her, his love shining in his eyes, his hand holding hers, their fingers tightly clasped together. And she had never been happier.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, I hope this was worth the wait!! 8000+ words!! You better appreciate it!

More AR wedding goodness in the coming chapters so stay tuned!!

AND, HAPPY DMG ANNIVERSARY, FAM! IT'S BEEN 12 WHOLE YEARS!! <33333

This show is really special for all of us, and will always be. So, to the show that made us love, laugh, and cry, happy birthday. We love you! <3

Finally! An update! And what a beautiful one too. Didn't want to bother you during this anxiety filled time, but I have been waiting eagerly. 

The engagement was done beautifully, and I hope now Armaan has some peace knowing he and Riddhima are engaged. 

Looking forward to the wedding planning and RM, AA as well. And I suppose AN, although they already have their HEA.

Hope your application process is going well. All the best!

Payal

Res

Unresed

Wohhhhh dude the theme was just

Sabne kafi mehnat ki hai đŸ‘

Loved rahul's little prank for a moment mujhe sach me laga isne ring kho di...  Haha armaan bechare ko toh heart attack aagaya tha shayad.. 

And then the song seq i actually loved it..  That song was something close to their hearts..  

Bah! bah! can't believe muski helped them

Awesome update 

Edited by Prizi - 4 years ago