•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

It is sequal to my previous os 'Your Wife' but you can read it alone...

He was standing there in the corridor and she was there fighting with .... With Basus... And for whom.. Him!..

"Mene bachapan se is parivaar ko apni family jesa mana hai"her words are echoing in his ears

When they came this ahead in this relation!.. She is fighting for him and he let her fight for him.. 

One thing he accepted in his marriage is this.."his wife become tigress in anger."..

Mohini Basu, this lady ... He sighed and watching the scene unfold..

Few minutes Before:

They were sitting on bf table ..when once again Mohini Basu pick up the topic of his father... As Mr. Basu found out that he did not have father's name, but uses his mother's last name..

He left the table instantly and moved towards his room.. When he hears her voice...

Present:

"Chandu...she roars Kukki ko andar lekar jyo... Aur dhyn rkho uska..." And he followed her order

She went towards Mohini and stand face to face..

As Mohini start to speak .. Prerna shows her hand to cut off..

" kya apko mujhe ye bhi sikhana pdega ki baccho ke samne kya baat karte hai.. Aur Mrs. Basu apki problem actual mai hai kya...kyu apko sabke bare mai baat karni hoti hai.. Kyu apko sabke statu ki itni chinta hoti hai... Fr wo financial ho ya personal..." She asked in rage..

Her eyes were red due to anger.. And today he saw fear in Mrs. Basu's eyes..

Anurag who was passing by stop there..

" Ye tum kese baat kr rhi ho maa se Prernaa.." He asked

" Aur tumhari maa Mere pati ke bare mai kese koii baat kar sakti hai Anurag Basu..,"

And she turned towards him..

" wese baat mai tumhari maa se kar rhi hu, tumhe beech mai bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai..."she speak venomously

"Wo maa hai meri.."

" Mai Patni hu unki, fir bhi wo to beech mai nahi a rhe naa.. To tum bhi in sab se dur rho.."she told him

"So, Mrs. Basu.. Mne apko phle bhi ye baat samjhane ki kosis ki thi.. But aap ne nahi suni..., i told you to mind your business... Mere Pati ka kya past hai, kya present hai.. Isse jyada aap ye dekhiye ki apka future kya hai... Your son turn into a stalker, who stalk a married woman like a roadside.....! Huh! " she exhaled in frustration

"It's enough Prerna.. Bhut ho gya tumhara.." Nivi tried to cut her..

" Abhi to apne kuch dekha hi nahi hai, age se apne koii bhi esi baat mere pati ke bare mai ki, aur ese kisi bhi word ka use meri beti ke samne kiya to mujh se bura koii nahi hoga... Mark my words.."

And she left for kukki's room..

Anurag was looking her, as he don't know that woman.. She never talk to his family like this..

Three weeks before he left for London, when he see that hope in her eyes and what he got when he return is changed woman... 

"Dekha na Onu , kese baat karke gyi wo.." Mohini complain

"Maa, aapne bhi to 'Najayaj' word use kiya tha, wo bhi kukki ke samne, aap galt the maa.." He said

" Tum abhi bhi uski side... Dekho use wo aaj humse apne pati ke liye lad rhi hai.." Nivi said

"wo galt ke liye lad rhi hai, Mr. Bajaj ki jagha koii bhi hota to uska yhi rxn hota.. M abhi usse baat karke ata hu.."

And he went towards her room..

After checking on kuki, she went to her room..where he was wearing his jacket..she stopped him by putting her hand on his back and helped him..

This became their routine as she always help him with his jacket after he returns from hospital..

She came in front of him while adjusting his jacket.." Aapko unhe rokna chahiye tha, aap humesa ese hi bina kuch bole chale jate hai..."she said

"This, is not new for me  Prerna...i.." he closed his eyes to hide his tears..

She slowly put her arms around his waist and put her head on his chest..

This not new , this is third time she hugged him.. First out of relief, second to console him.. But this, this is different..

He slowly put his arms around her..

" aaj jo apne kiya, wo.., ye first time tha jab koii mere liye stand le wo bhi un logo ke samne, jinhe wo apni family manta ho.." He speak slowly

"Meri family, ab meri family aap ho kuki hai..ye sab log nahi... " she answed him

He smiles on her words..

They don't know for how much time they remain in same position.. 

They can hear each other heartbeats ... And it feels like music, which relaxed them..

Until they were interrupted,by a knock and then sudden opening of the door..

They parted abruptly.. And look towards the door where Anurag stood shocked..

And she tries to move towards him in anger when her husband held her hand..

"Yes, Mr. Basu" he asked..

He looked towards her , who was glaring him in anger..

He nodded in no and left the room shattered..

" Meri , ek important meeting hai mujhe chalna chahiye.."he said..

"Phle aap breakfast karenge tab khi jyenge.. Aap yhi rukiye mai lekar ati hu.." She ordered

"As you wish.."he said with smile

But she didn't left..

He looked her with question in his eyes..

"Hath to chhodiye, Mr. Bajaj" she answered with chuckle

He instantly left her hand and take his file and turn around..

While she left the room smiling..

He looked at her retreating figure,"MY WIFE" he thought..

Your wife:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151035333?tid=5109117

Edited by 123g - 4 years ago

Haayyee... Main mar jawaan 😊☺

I was smiling like anything reading this one... They both are almost in love  

Please write some more OSs of this kind

Aww this is so sweet i loved it. 😘  Very talented writer you are. Acha ab ache se dono ka prequel de do  Bajaj in hospital wala part 😆 #DemandingQueen ka Hukum hai 😎

Super sweet! Loved the lioness in Mrs Bajaj ❤️

Originally posted by luvzindagi

Haayyee... Main mar jawaan 😊☺

I was smiling like anything reading this one... They both are almost in love  

Please write some more OSs of this kind

Thank you

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Aww this is so sweet i loved it. 😘  Very talented writer you are. Acha ab ache se dono ka prequel de do  Bajaj in hospital wala part 😆 #DemandingQueen ka Hukum hai 😎

Bilkul mil jyega..

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Super sweet! Loved the lioness in Mrs Bajaj ❤️

Thank you♥

Prerna, a tigress in defending her husband. Mohini requires these scolding doses regularly to keep her mouth shut. Anurag as always thought she is defending Bajaj because Mohini is wrong. But good that he got to know now Prerna is more Mrs. Bajaj and not just Kukki's mother. I love it when she orders him to have his breakfast and he agrees immediately.