Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

N K was written totally different and non of the good charactors were butchers at .

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

sorry forgot to add yes i had seen his acting  in that show it was wonderfull .,

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

N K was written totally different and non of the good charactors were butchers at .

yess NK was mahesh bhatt remake of his own movie zakhm which was loosely based on his real life story...and mahesh sir has huge ph so didnt star to carry on his series!!!! i'm glad such big names invested in tv on that note even saraswatichandra was of sanjay leela bhansali and ek shringar swabhimaan too but all this shows and ph were not ready make changes in their story and characters hence they got ended!!! saraswatichandra and NK was on star trp hungry) and ek shringar swabhimaan on colors(same)....but the problem is channels are not ready to take it even ekta is also a big name but she gives or works according to trp where as on ott and films her content is worthy too watch

Edited by shruzzy - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail

Are kabir's actions justified my take on kabir:

Kabir an army man but should a be judged on his proffession we see many army man are gaddar so judging his actions just because he is an army is not right according to me

But looking at a different side kabir took a stand against his family for kavya! !  So,  He stands for feminism but does that mean he should take stand for pooja because pooja did wronged his family and kavya didnt again according to me taking stand for kavya and taking stand for pooja are 2 different pictures

Now coming to dhruv's actions! ! !  He was stopping his brother from being criminal thats right any brother on earth would do that but kabir is also doing a similar action the difference is he is not harming the main culprit he is using her weak points just as manohar did! ! 

My question is pooja used dhruv and harmed pk mittal and took away the property than dhruv came in the picture who wasn't a culprit but victim of circumstances tried to kill the min culprit of his life directly and kabir got humiliated in public and now he thinks that the talk is beyond revenge so he kidnapped the weakest point of the enemy and targeted her! ! !  

So who is actually right? ? ?  Pooja-no, dhruv-no, kabir-no because revenge is itself wrong but reasons? ? Who has the grave reasons to take revenge i will leave it upon u. . . 

1.  Pooja- suffering for 20 years without parents

2. Dhruv- betrayed by the love of his life

3. Kabir- 3 slaps in public (because before that he was ready to leave everything behind )

Note: i m not against any actor/character just using my pov of the current actions it may change according to the upcoming episodes! ! ! ! 

Edited by shruzzy - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Kabir an army man but should a be judged on his proffession we see many army man are gaddar so judging his actions just because he is an army is not right according to me

But looking at a different side kabir took a stand against his family for kavya! !  So,  He stands for feminism but does that mean he should take stand for pooja because pooja did wronged his family and kavya didnt again according to me taking stand for kavya and taking stand for pooja are 2 different pictures

Now coming to dhruv's actions! ! !  He was stopping his brother from being criminal thats right any brother on earth would do that but kabir is also doing a similar action the difference is he is not harming the main culprit he is using her weak points just as manohar did! ! 

My question is pooja used dhruv and harmed pk mittal and took away the property than dhruv came in the picture who wasn't a culprit but victim of circumstances tried to kill the min culprit of his life directly and kabir got humiliated in public and now he thinks that the talk is beyond revenge so he kidnapped the weakest point of the enemy and targeted her! ! !  

So who is actually right? ? ?  Pooja-no, dhruv-no, kabir-no because revenge is itself wrong but reasons? ? Who has the grave reasons to take revenge i will leave it upon u. . . 

3. Kabir- 3 slaps in public (because before that he was ready to leave everything behind )

Note: i m not against any actor/character just using my pov of the current actions it may change according to the upcoming episodes! ! ! ! 

That's what iam telling in the forum repeatedly. They are fighting with each and there is no end to it. 

Iam not excited to watch the show because can't feel sorry or want justice for any character in the show. But to an extent I want Dhruv a happy ending but I think they have ended his character or still kept the track open. God knows.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

You make good points Shru.

The only thing is would Kabir harm an innocent, i.e. Pooja's mentally unstable mother? 

Pooja also harmed Dhruv but she didn't kidnap him, she betrayed and hurt him, but Pooja was always the grey character.

Here, Kabir is supposed to be the good guy.

I think there is still more secrets to be revealed. There is something else which is going on in Kabir's mind.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

That's what iam telling in the forum repeatedly. They are fighting with each and there is no end to it. 

Iam not excited to watch the show because can't feel sorry or want justice for any character in the show. But to an extent I want Dhruv a happy ending but I think they have ended his character or still kept the track open. God knows.

Lol I never liked Dhruv from the beginning of the show. But yeah, he should be rehabilitated after he comes out of prison, i.e. if they find him. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Lol I never liked Dhruv from the beginning of the show. But yeah, he should be rehabilitated after he comes out of prison, i.e. if they find him. 

If u don't like a character it doesn't mean that he should have a sad ending. But iam happy that they didn't make him worse. Even if they show him going to jail I will be ok. Bringing him to the mittal house will be a mess. Already we have ishaani.

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

You make good points Shru.

The only thing is would Kabir harm an innocent, i.e. Pooja's mentally unstable mother? 

Pooja also harmed Dhruv but she didn't kidnap him, she betrayed and hurt him, but Pooja was always the grey character.

Here, Kabir is supposed to be the good guy.

I think there is still more secrets to be revealed. There is something else which is going on in Kabir's mind.

In my POV there is no white character in the show. All are grey characters and their response behaviour comes out due to the circumstances they were put in. Kabir was always grey for his father... So it depends upon the situation and the persons they are in between

shruzzy thumbnail

I guess we have one show that no one os right and no one is wrong every actions and reactions are judged on the grounds of reasons! !  Thats a very good part. . . Though at times i dont like something but overall its a show where i dont see any being over the top mahaan thats why it will remain a unique show for me atleast! ! !