No Support from Bollywood for Jabariya Jodi?

Posted: 4 years ago

hardly any bollywood celeb tweeted for the film..but why?

i thought sid and pari r darlings of movie mafia and kekta also enjoys a great following. then what happened..

not even congratulatory wishes, best of luck wishes for the film nothing... 

and we had kangu crying during manikarnika that no1 supported her film?

Sid-Pari if they do well they are huge threats to Alu, Varun, Kjo etc.....They lowkey WANT them to fail, its a part of their plan - which sadly has worked. 

I think the amount of times it has got postponed has done more harm than good. And Pari seems to be getting such bad reviews! 

Pari hasn’t promoted it since she left promotions. Sid made an IG post yesterday and that’s it. 

Originally posted by jb508

Pari hasn’t promoted it since she left promotions. Sid made an IG post yesterday and that’s it. 

No Sid has been posting about it everyday.  Pari really stopped after the date change was announced.  I can only imagine how the conversation between Sid/Pari and Ekta or her people went because it took Sid and Pari 24 hours to even post about date change.  But Sid got over it and kept posting everyday. Pari didn’t.  Ekta herself has been busy promoting her TV shows.  There’s some serious gossip in here.  We just need a leaker 😂

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

No Sid has been posting about it everyday.  Pari really stopped after the date change was announced.  I can only imagine how the conversation between Sid/Pari and Ekta or her people went because it took Sid and Pari 24 hours to even post about date change.  But Sid got over it and kept posting everyday. Pari didn’t.  Ekta herself has been busy promoting her TV shows.  There’s some serious gossip in here.  We just need a leaker 😂

MM released a blind na that both Pari and Sid are not happy with the date change.

I feel so angry on kekta but political pressure ke saamne kya karegi bechari

Might be another flop movie with no story. 

No buzz around them 

Pari can’t act like before Sid has not improved

Originally posted by Melissaa

MM released a blind na that both Pari and Sid are not happy with the date change.

Yea that was too obvious and tame.  Something with more detail.  

I also don’t believe there’s a politician or someone powerful backing Kangana who pressured Ekta.  I think this was about Ekta’s ego and saving face specially since when all this began she released a statement saying releasing JHK on 26th was her decision and she was the boss as the producer.  She failed but that’s neither here nor there.  I think she miscalculated and thought Hrithik would either clash or postpone his own movie.  Moving S30 to 12th (Jabariya’s second release date) caught her completely off guard.  So the only way she knew how to come off of that looking OK was to make sure JHK would become a hit hence moving Jabariya at the last minute one more time.  I also wonder if her going against Hrithik in favor of Kangana is the reason a lot of Bollywood has ignored Jabariya Jodi?