Mired Into Whist: PreRish/AnuPre Dark FF (Teaser for ch-3 pg 14)

Posted: 4 years ago

Mired To Whist

Teaser

‘In his arms I bled, crediting my soul an aeon of love his eyes showered as I closed mine.’

~Tranquility

He shook his head in denials, his tips brushing over her maquillaged auburn lips smudging the ends in heavenly drizzle cascading the flamboyant moon. "Not this time,"his voice rasped through whispering winds shrivelling storms in her pounding heart. Her shoulders hunched in defeat and eyes blazing in atrocity succumbed to tranquility of his heart beats under her fist. Her lips wobbled to spell and orbs ironically casted in web of his demanding ones and then trailed over her digits staining his shirt red with her blood. A smug smirk dangling at the ends tasted of ferrous, " I might destroy you."

"Without you, I would be destroyed too."

"At least not dead, like in the past." She spoke encountering the dark lanes of memories,  guilt surfacing her features. The smell of wet mud transpired along the showers drenching them, playing a queer role of veiling the falling tears.

"I am uncertain of being alive now," his hold tightened around her waist and drew in some breathe "or worst being dead in your fantasies." Their eyes clashed for an infinitesimal second revealing  true faces of– emotions and humans owning it.

A bit of hatred poured in love, and both dominated by passion of consumption until the rationality kicked in.

"You know I am incapable of the promise–" brontide coursing through welkins interrupted her. His lips quivered in refined purple shade, as she could notice in daze of pristine white lights slashing through a distant room in the alley.

"You said you were incapable of love yet you loved me to extremes of keeping me alive and murdering me, at the same time." He stuttered, in intoxication of rhenish red wine permeating through his senses.

"Can I demand of another incapability of yours?" sarcasm stung on his tongue, staggering a few steps back; he freed her. Her eyes battled the cumber of emotions swirling in her mind. A part of her in agreement with his demand while the other ticking on words to retaliate if somehow she couldn't fulfill any of it. In a meek nod, she demanded for his quest, crossing her fingers in faith of fulfillment.

"Truth? Can you?" She closed her smirched orbs at his catatonic chuckles that tuned with falling drops. She stood tongue-tied, frozen yet wretched at her failures.

"I knew you cannot." His forlorn look stirred her. Her acute nose mottled in red for the teary strain and wrath of nature.

"I knew you cannot."he claimed affluently. "Don't worry," his eyes softened and fingers entwined with her's " holding your cold, dead body in my arm would be great for an avenging reward." Contradiction of devastation and peace lined her crease when she dared to smile in ache, tasting the last ounce of betrayal that came her way, if death doesn't betrays her by any means.

"It's all worth it for a reward likewise." He smiled dwindling a step around her petite, drenched figure.

"Wait...wait...stand still. I want to take in you, everything about you. Smile. Smile again."

She chuckled, though painfully, trying to fulfill his quest or rather her own. She wished for his memories reeling in her mind when she breathes her last but breathing her last in his presence seemed of a great conspiracy of destiny, altogether. She closed her eyes feeling the cold engulfing her senses when warmth arouse in her soul.

" Poi-poison. Not in the wine." Her eyes flinched apart pertaining to remorse in his orbs. "In th-the kiss I--I stole."

Story Index

Chapter 1– https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151003620?tid=5107817

Teaser 2– https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151193975?tid=5107817

Chapter 2– https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151221310?tid=5107817

Teaser 3-  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151574584

Edited by Tranquility07 - 4 years ago

ohmygosh! "a bit of hatred poured in love" I wonder whose love could this be🤣 but I have my bets placed on a certain someone! oh you have me intrigued what's the context, what led to this moment that seems so paramount and what is up next! You've written this so well your narrative has built just the right amount of suspense that has left me craving for more but I also have certain assumptions in my head! I have to say though there's this eerie charm in this fragmented moment because of the myriad possibilities of what could be .......

That was a deadly start...Intriguing, interesting and gripping all the way through...The raw emotions captured, the free flow of hate along with the edge of love woven in words, everything was pieced together brilliantly.... Superb work...👏

Edited by MysticRiver - 4 years ago

Dude, this gave me some vampire like feels. Is this a fantasy world where one of the is a vampire and they are turning the other also into a vampire? 😆 Seriously. Continue! I didn't understand much though. 😳 Too dumb to understand such ferocious stuff. I hope it gets clearer soon. And if this is related to vampires, I'd be elated! 

Gosh! The start is so gripping. 😳

" I might destroy you."

Your narrative is flawless and has left me craving for more. The suspense has aroused my curiosity levels like crazy. I can hardly guess anything. 😆

Originally posted by lovefk

ohmygosh! "a bit of hatred poured in love" I wonder whose love could this be🤣 but I have my bets placed on a certain someone! oh you have me intrigued what's the context, what led to this moment that seems so paramount and what is up next! You've written this so well your narrative has built just the right amount of suspense that has left me craving for more but I also have certain assumptions in my head! I have to say though there's this eerie charm in this fragmented moment because of the myriad possibilities of what could be .......

Hahaha, a part of me can guess who you are imagining into the scenes but there's an insane twist to that🤪Is that Bajaj? I am glad you found it so intriguing and thrilled to read. This is probably the first time I tried writing a dark themed story ( a few before too but never so intense on emotional sheet ).  Hope you enjoy reading the book even more as we course through the whole till it's ends❤️ Do share your reviews

Edited by Tranquility07 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by MysticRiver

That was a deadly start...Intriguing, interesting and gripping all the way through...The raw emotions captured, the free flow of hate along with the edge of love woven in words, everything was pieced together brilliantly.... Superb work...👏

Everything that you pointed out is everything I aimed for. It feels great to know that it did matched my expectations as analysed by readers. Thank you so much honey, this appreciation is the only thing I rely on for motivation that bugs me to updates. Thank you so much ❤️ Hope you like the upcoming story as much as the teaser to it🤗

Originally posted by najma123

Dude, this gave me some vampire like feels. Is this a fantasy world where one of the is a vampire and they are turning the other also into a vampire? 😆 Seriously. Continue! I didn't understand much though. 😳 Too dumb to understand such ferocious stuff. I hope it gets clearer soon. And if this is related to vampires, I'd be elated! 

What an irony! I literally kept Vampire Diaries on hold to write this fiction ( credits to my heavily packed schedule) and being able to create such vibes is something of an over statement for me. Though the idea seems really adventurous. May be I should try writing an epilogue on the theme but on an unfortunate note this story is based on realistic theme along the thrill, mystery , a devastating romance between the leads and of course a few staged characters who played a great role into this. As we proceed further the picture would get vivid and insanely emotional to dwell into. I wish we course through that together❤️Your reviews is the only motivation for me.

Originally posted by Wistfulness

Gosh! The start is so gripping. 😳

" I might destroy you."

Your narrative is flawless and has left me craving for more. The suspense has aroused my curiosity levels like crazy. I can hardly guess anything. 😆

This is feels ecstatic to hear coming from someone who is an amazing writer herself. Thank you for appreciating my work and fetching out time to fuel some motivation in me. ❤️ You have raised my expectations now, I would eagerly waiting for your comment particularly with every update. Are you up for this Writer Sahiba?

Originally posted by Tranquility07

What an irony! I literally kept Vampire Diaries on hold to write this fiction ( credits to my heavily packed schedule) and being able to create such vibes is something of an over statement for me. Though the idea seems really adventurous. May be I should try writing an epilogue on the theme but on an unfortunate note this story is based on realistic theme along the thrill, mystery , a devastating romance between the leads and of course a few staged characters who played a great role into this. As we proceed further the picture would get vivid and insanely emotional to dwell into. I wish we course through that together❤️Your reviews is the only motivation for me.