Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

A writer should be a reader long before start writing! smiley1 Salutations to you for that good taste.  An engrossing love-hate relationship was narrated here by a very talented writer who has a flair for poetry, which is making a mark in the movement of the storyline. The love of words made your writing lucid, clearly visible there and in a way added a new dimension to this captivating FF.

Great combination of elemental feelings and primal simplicities in love and life which has given a new voice to the inner feelings of the characters through your style of writing, which sounded too melodious to the heart! Excellent work is done by you.

What a great narrative, with brilliant words and fusion of love and longing which amalgamated in the psyche of the separated lovers in a big way! The words acquired life when they are issued from the heart of a good writer!! 👏

Dealing with a multilayered storyline like this is a tightrope walk to any writer, but you danced there with your utmost balancing skills while giving the collective visual statements of the two extremely contrasting personalities who shared a passionate bond but separated by destiny--- loved those primary characters' interactions !!! 

Yes, got some doubts and questions regarding the other characters, but your narration covered up all such issues, as I told you earlier, I read it with a fresh perspective and appreciated most! 😊

Continue writing such worth reading FFs.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm over the moon that you liked the story and the way I chose to write the characters. I'm glad that your unfamiliarity with the show didn't hinder your enjoyment of it. That is a huge compliment you have paid me. Thank you once again.

.amigos. thumbnail

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS PART BUT I PROMISED MYSELF I'D ONLY DO IT + WATCH BOSS after I'm done updating to motivate myself because I SUCK SO MUCH BUT I CAN'T WAIT AND I'LL BE BACK WITH A LAMBA COMMENT SOON!😭

aryapdane thumbnail

Taken down for editing

Edited by aryapdane - 3 years ago
aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: .amigos.

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS PART BUT I PROMISED MYSELF I'D ONLY DO IT + WATCH BOSS after I'm done updating to motivate myself because I SUCK SO MUCH BUT I CAN'T WAIT AND I'LL BE BACK WITH A LAMBA COMMENT SOON!😭

Waiting for your thoughts on it. But awaiting your update breathlessly. So please give me the next part quickly. 

And please don't say you suck. You're awesome ❣️

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

So you'd rather not see Miss Sharma. But being the good brother that I am, I can't let you have your wish, now can I?"

I LOVE SHIV.♥️♥️♥️♥️ I want more of his pov. And Sunday WHY ARE YOU SO FAR 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Thanks a lot. I'm happy you're still liking it.

You're right. PreRish has to fluffy. Thanks for reassuring me. I was a little apprehensive about the reception of Mr. B's behaviour towards Prerna. Also Prerna shouldn't get everything she wants easily.

To answer your question, Shiv was adopted by Mr. Bajaj's father after his mom (Shiv's mom) died. Shiv uses his mother's surname. I might explain a little bit about his history in the coming chapters..

awww that is so sweet of Mr Baja's father also Bajaj to love his brother so so much 🤗😘♥️ though he doesn't say but its evident. Both adore each other but then yea bromance it is 😎😋

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I'm in love with Shiv Randhawa. Period. 

Aavnii thumbnail

It was outstanding..and Sunday..., now how will i wait for Sunday...??😔

Sohali19 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Sunday? Aparna, that's eons away. No can do. 

Side note: I have a huge crush on Shiv. I'm now caught between the two brothers. What a cliche.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Awesome teaser...Eagerly waiting to know what Shiv will do next to get Rishabh and Prerna together...😎