Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Saji79

Hi Sur

I loved the update. Life doesn't give us all the time what we want. Sometimes waiting for the right time to say leads to relationships broken or misunderstood. 

Hey Sajida!

So true dear...that's the main point of the story- Naina waited too long to confess her feelings and now Sameer is doing the same...life rarely gives second chances to us...n luckily Sameer and Naina have got it once more. Let's see what they make of it! I'm glad you liked the update dear! 

And the flashback so well written , kitni sahi baat hai na hum har galti ke liye waqt ya kisi aur ko zimedaar samajte hain. Kabhi khud ko nahi. Those Sameer-Naina moments dil ko chu gayein. 

❤️ Thanks dear...kabhi kabhi galti sirf hamari nahi hoti...chota sa hi kyun na ho..hamara bhi usme haath hota hai...aur kayi baar misunderstandings bhi ho jaati hain...

I don't like Sameer with anyone. Noopur character seems very interesting aur shayad Naina ko jealousy ho jayein in dono ko kareeb dekh kar. May be she will think what Sameer might have thought all this while she was with Arvind or ponder on the sudden change in mood from their the last meeting. 

I know dear...Sameer Naina ka hi hai...I'm a hard core Samaina fan too. Noopur is actually a pretty nice girl...yeah Naina ko bhi thodi akal aayegi that Sameer ko kaisa feel hota hoga use kisi aur ke sath dekh ke...yes, she'll ponder upon his behaviour- more on that in the next update! :)

Ab yahi gaane ke lines yaad aa rahein hai

Dil dhuka hai lekin tuta to nahi

Umeed ka daaman choka to nahi ..  

Bilkul nahi choota...na hi is baar dil tootega dono me se kisi ka! 

Saath honge but they have to understand and clear many things between them. Sab assumptions pe chal rahein hai ab tak. Kisi ne khulke baat hi nahi ki hai. 

Haan- khulke ek baar bhi baat huyi nahi- isiliye dono me itne saare gaps aa chuke hain...jab baat krne ka mauka bhi aata hai to circumstances kuch gadbada jaate hain...but ab zyada der nahi! 

Dekhtein hai how you will carve this emotional journey . 

I hope I can do justice to it dear! :) 

Pehle to laga itni jaldi updte , I think yeh purana wala hi hoga .then I thought ek baar dekh loun and it was the next .Thanks for the early update

Ohhh...nahi dear...abhi try kr rahi hun biweekly to de paaun...is weekend kuch likhne ki himmat nahi huyi...itna strong response tha na last time isliye...but will buckle up soon. 

Love

Sajida

Hey Sajida

Thanks for the lovely review! 

My response in bold. 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannulove07

what ................. no way..... what this ... you broke my heart in million pieces... sameer n other girl... i am thinking soon sameer will come to know .. diya is his daughter n naina not marride to arvind... but this four angle love story ... make me crazzy now... i cant i cant even think sameer fall for other girl... marriage toh impossible ... hope hope sameer soon come to know abt naina..... she love him yaar... aisa nahi ho sakta naina k saath.....  

Hey dear...relax relax...yahan koi angle nahi aayega :P Bas only Sameer for Naina and Naina for Sameer :) 

And Sameer likes Noopur- she's going to be the friend he needs...plus he's suffered a lot at the hands of fate...he needs to regain some confidence, some happiness before he can get the love which is truly his! 

And same with Naina- she's had her share of tragedy...and is still ready to confess her feelings for him...thoda sa struggle aur and then sab sach bahar nikal aayega! :)

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdissan

What an absolute piece of art work ❤️❤️ Loved reading this chapter.... it felt soo real... unbelievably relatable.... and I love how interesting  you made this new character feel like❤️ Didn’t want some rich brat to come in to make Naina jealous but this new person is sorted and no wonder Sameer is enjoying her company... 

Aww thanks a lot dear! 💔 So glad you liked this twist! Nope- Noopur is a girl with a lot of grit and purpose. So happy you didn't get nervous by her entry here! 

Yaar... will you make us wait 2 weeks for the next update ??? I know it’s extremely selfish to demand.... but please please give an update bit early na ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Addicted to this !! And love the twists ! Made me sad yessss... but the emotional journey will be worth it.. I know ❤️

Ohh...well to be honest dear...last Saturday, I did try to write, but don't know- perhaps the strong response to the story last week, or maybe some other reason, I couldn't really finish it! I'm still a bit apprehensive about the response to the next update! 

Happy that you feel that the emotional journey would be worth it at the end! Thanks for the trust in me dear! 

Hey dear! 

Thank you so much for this wonderful comment! Helped lift my mood a lot! 

My response in bold. 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandie

Ye kya hua?

Kaise hua?

Kyun hua?

Hehe...another Kishore Kumar fan I guess! A very apt song😳

Naina wants to let Sameer know about Diya, Arvind having an affair, n now this Noopur ki entry...

Ufff.. All these twists!!!

Waiting for next update eagerly

Yup lots of twists dear...but this was by far the last major one that I had in mind...I hope you like the upcoming chapters as well! 

Love 

Vandie

Hey Vandie,

My response in bold. Love for the review!❤️

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidhimehra

Mixed emotions hai.....personLly i dont like a bit of nooput and sameer togehter...bt u ttust you that yiu will do justice with smaaina...thoda hardships hai by at the end milwa doge.

I think nxt update jaldi aaye so that readers whi have felt heartbroken including me get sm relief.

Aww dear...thank you so much for the trust you have in me! I understand thoroughly and to be honest, I did expect that many people won't like Noopur...I started detesting shoeNaina in the show because Sameer went to her post the breakup. So- I can relate to the sentiments of my readers! 

And I assure you, I'm a hard core Samaina fan too! Will try to update the coming weekend! 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Awesome update dear 

Thanks a lot dear! 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonya-2019

Wow no Samaina conversation in this update I am a bit disappointed ☹️. But I am guessing you are building the story up to some major turn. I really loved the bit about the writing names on sand I never knew about will try it next time I visit the beach. It’s heart breaking to see Sameer so broken but I believe happiness only comes after enduring pain.Noopur character has been etched really beautifully I am hoping she will act as a catalyst to bring our lost lovebirds back together.

Eagerly waiting for the next update.

Hey Sonya! 

Aww...please don't get disheartened...you are right...I'm just building the story to the point of confession...need a bit more. 

The piece about the names on the sand is a product of my wandering mind...hehe...no claims there...but glad you liked that scene. 

That's true...Sameer has been broken for long now and he's endured it all- it is time for him to be blessed with Naina's love he so craves...the beginning of the happy times of him are with Noopur- she'll be the friend he needs, she'll make him happier, make him smile more, pull him out of his depressed phases- so that he will be ready to embrace all the love and joy with open arms! 

I'm glad you liked the way I carved Noopur's character! :) Yes, she's here to bring the two closer, not drive them apart! 

Lots of love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jainaayu

Your ff is super awesome..i just started reading this ff and finished in 2 days so interesting...one of the best ff i have ever read...every part is so good ..i literally so connected to the story when samaina get separated i have tears in my eyes..i am not good in words but wants to tell you how much i love your ff so..😍.plz continue and plz after their reunion give 2-3 parts about how they are living after their marriage i mean happy life of samaina..because they face so much difficulties..and thanks for this ff.. Lots of love..😍😍😍😍😥

Wow! Thanks a lot dear! 

The compliment makes me humbled! 2 days and you've read all...that's something :) And am happy to see that you've connected to my Samaina at a deeper, emotional level. What more can a writer want, especially a novice like me? 

True love will emerge victorious in the end, no matter what trials and tribulations are presented its way. Through this story, I also wanted to highlight how a lack of communication, or not confessing your feelings at the right time or fear, even irresponsible actions, or lack of anger management can really affect your life and the lives of others, some of whom you hold dear to you! 

I'm so glad to have readers like all of you! ❤️ 

Loads of love,

Sur

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sur dear i am waiting for this sat/sun i hope hamein update mily ga na...❣❣

gugul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear Sur, I have started reading your story from the very first update...I still remember when u started the story and asked for our views... I loved it as it was a different kind of Samaina! I have loved all the updates...have blushed reading them, have laughed and also have cried. So many times during the phase when Sameer was broken and missing Naina, i had commented that Sameer has suffered a lot and now please bring them together. 😛

Now the story is at a very interesting point. Arvind with another girl and we still don't know under what circumstances Naina got married to him and what relationship they share. Also we don't know what all Naina he to go through to keep her and Sameer's child alive and bring her to the world. So waiting for all the mysteries to unfold.

I will not lie, I was really sad reading the last update where you introduced Noopor...cant tolerate Sameer enjoying someone's company...it was always Naina and hope in future also it will be just Naina and no one else. It reminded me of the breakup phase and Sameer's proximity with Sunaina...uff..!! This shows what a superb writer you are and as a reader you have made me so much attached to the characters!! You are doing a fabulous job..

Will be waiting for the next update and I am sure the story will surely advance... Please make them happy asap as the kids have suffered a lot and they need all the love and care in the world. They need each other and please bring them together ☺️