When will show start

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Promos are look so intresting hope to see a good show and looking forward to see hiten 's role as scientist and also like to param in the show like him in sadda haq show hope for  a better show 

Haiwaan is expected to start on 31st August @7@00 PM.

Promo looks promising and hoping the same standard is maintained in the show.

Hello....i know i am writing in another forum but what to do....y are there no topics posted in Aghori huh? Forum page is there...but no topics....what is the use of it? Adhvik looks boring in that long hair....and this Soham who hecame kankali team member is touching Kamakshi in wrong way and poor her keeping silent...Adhvik getting angry due to this... i wish Adhvik takes Kamakshi to safe place away from rudranath aka parag tyagi.... parag tyagi as ruthless aghori so powerful and giving power packed performance and Dhravya so sweet she is trying to save Kamakshi....Asmi is acting psycho along with inder....they are fit for each other....

And y is there no forum page for Hamari bahu silk serial? Pakhi so cute girl... Feeling sad for Pakhi and Naksh being bossed by Baa....and that mausami is like a vamp....she wants her dumb sister married to Naksh....poor guy will be forced to put with Rimjhim silly questions and behaviour. I love PakSh jodi.... PakSh is Pak for Pakhi and Sh of Naksh....PakSh is cute jodi... and This pinky assistant of Natasha dows overacting. .. Akash is feeling bad for Pakhi.....i think Akash loves Natasha but he is feeling sad for pakhi being troubled by Natasha... he kight later leave natasha to help pakhi.... i want to see a friendship bond of pakhi Akash as good friends. Akash supporting Pakhi from Natasha's evil plans.... i really felt that somewhere along the lines when natasha put rat poison in sweets for kids in ashram and him informing pakhi indirectly was to save her...he cares for her...he is good guy but is also worried for natasha at the same time....

Originally posted by GuruSam85

Hello....i know i am writing in another forum but what to do....y are there no topics posted in Aghori huh? Forum page is there...but no topics....what is the use of it? Adhvik looks boring in that long hair....and this Soham who hecame kankali team member is touching Kamakshi in wrong way and poor her keeping silent...Adhvik getting angry due to this... i wish Adhvik takes Kamakshi to safe place away from rudranath aka parag tyagi.... parag tyagi as ruthless aghori so powerful and giving power packed performance and Dhravya so sweet she is trying to save Kamakshi....Asmi is acting psycho along with inder....they are fit for each other....

And y is there no forum page for Hamari bahu silk serial? Pakhi so cute girl... Feeling sad for Pakhi and Naksh being bossed by Baa....and that mausami is like a vamp....she wants her dumb sister married to Naksh....poor guy will be forced to put with Rimjhim silly questions and behaviour. I love PakSh jodi.... PakSh is Pak for Pakhi and Sh of Naksh....PakSh is cute jodi... and This pinky assistant of Natasha dows overacting. .. Akash is feeling bad for Pakhi.....i think Akash loves Natasha but he is feeling sad for pakhi being troubled by Natasha... he kight later leave natasha to help pakhi.... i want to see a friendship bond of pakhi Akash as good friends. Akash supporting Pakhi from Natasha's evil plans.... i really felt that somewhere along the lines when natasha put rat poison in sweets for kids in ashram and him informing pakhi indirectly was to save her...he cares for her...he is good guy but is also worried for natasha at the same time....

Forum is closed

Originally posted by Devtest

Test reply

Originally posted by Devtest

Test reply

new test