Samaina SS : "Suhana Safar" (*Updated*; Epilogue on Page 85) - Page 59

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by sonushrivastava

Amazing update. I loved Nanu and Naina's bond.Arjun bhaiya stood for Naina unlike the Arjun bhiya of our show.Chachaji and chachiji remembering old memories was lovely. Naina and Preeti conversations are amazing. Ab toh Pandit aur preeti ki gadi bhi patri par aa gayi hai.Dekhte hai Munna aur Swati ka kya kota hai.It was a cute update.Will love to read further. 

Disha

Thanks a lot Disha. Chacha chachi scene is my fav till date so I am glad that you liked it.

And yes, ye vala Arjun itna buddhu nahi hai.

Munna aur swati ka kuch na kuch to hoga hi πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Dee12340

Waiting for next update

Will post it in some time πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Veenapain

Lovely update, waiting for the next. 

Thank you πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Anjali33

What a nice update, Tashusmiley4

I'm hoping Arjun himmat karega apni behen ki shaadi attend krne k liye. Rakesh k attend krne k to chances nhi lag rhe.

Nanu remembering Nani has my heart!

PanditπŸ˜† kya hoga iska!

Taiji ka to yaar beda gark hoyesmiley24

Thanks a lot Anji πŸ˜Š

Are Arjun pakka aayega apni behan ki shadi me. 

Pandit ko preeti mil gayi. AB ssab accha hi hoga πŸ˜†

Tauji aur Rakesh ka bhi sath me gark hoye πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Mayashika

It was a sweet chapter, Aaisha Di! I loved how Chachaji and Chachiji were looking through Naina's pictures and her things and were reliving the memories again. Nanu and Naina's camaraderie is so light-hearted and I love it when they team up and tease Sameer...so cute! 

Aww thanks Shreya. Chacha chachi bit is my favorite. I got very emotional while penning it down. I am really very glad that you liked it.

Hehe, Nanu and Naina rock

In the show, Arjun had always been a coward so to see a different shade here was a welcome change. I dislike the trio so much and I am happy that Arjun and all other relatives will be present at the wedding. 

Yes, hamara Arjun yaha coward nahi hai πŸ˜Ž

Something tells me that Chachaji will be doing Naina's Kanyadaan with the right that Naina gave him years back when she was a child. Maybe, I could be wrong too. 

or maybe you are right. πŸ˜‰

Pandit and Preeti's part was the cutest for me! 

I know πŸ€—

Update soon, Di! πŸ€—

Originally posted by Mesmita

Hi aaisha please don't get disheartened. We love your story...... In fact I'm a silent reader but today had to post to tell you that I am in love with your story, coz I ve read it 3ice since beginning... I just can't get over it. And I always wait for new update. Please dont make me wait more I get restless. And never ever think to abandon it pleaseeeeee. 

A fan of your writing

Hi there, I am touched by this message. I won't abandon this story ever. I am sorry for not updating it on time. Par life me thode masle jyada ho gaye the. 

I hope you won't stop reading this story. Thanks for the love πŸ€—

Originally posted by Dee12340

Waiting for next update

2 months ho gye

Plz leave note ur updating further or not

I am sorry for not leaving  a note. But trust me, I was caught up real bad in my life. I am updating today.