• Page of 1 Go

Dhruv is guy who has brought up in lavish luxurious life who had everything in his life a child ask for brother cousin mom dad daadu. . Education lifestlye everything but as child he may have felt inferior complexity as his brother was better than him education and as potrayed earlier his father always liked kabir more than him but he never ever showed he made a place in my heart when rathar than leetting kabir-pk fight he stopped them and sounded a great brother to his younger one kabir and as friend he let him go,  His daadu or mom or chachi or cousins never made him felt that so he was content or say happy with his life than enters a girl name janhvi in his lfe who is not just a girl but the girl he chosen or his father chosen for him he felt himself luckiest what else does a man need a happy family and a girl who cares about that family more than he himself does but that same girl never reciprocated his love he tried different ways but couldnot break the wall created by janhvi which he always found between them that girl never said i love you neither gave him marital rights and One day that wall gets break he is able to see the things why was she so indiffernt to him why she never let him get close to her he was frustrated rage anger would be small words with what was going in his mind. . . Because the girl he loved was not there actually it was a bhram his picture perfect life came an end with that bhram 

Surely that girl had no right to use him in her life revenge. . . Now lets take a sneak peak to that girl's life

Pooja sharma- a very happy child who loved to fight with her little sister over the colour of a candy she had her happy little family she her sister and her father mother was a long lost dream for her. . . But she was Content with her father on her side one day she accompanied her father to a gathering where her father was begging to be heard once but instead of listening to her father that people insulted him in front of her eyes when she begged to a lady whom she called aunty but that lady thrown her away by saying ur father is insane he has no right to live( let me tell u that aunt was dhruv's mother) she felt enraged her father was brutally beated in front her eyes because the daadu of dhruv ordered them and than the family of 3 were hiding inside a home where those people came and burnt them alive on the order of dhrv's father she witnessed the brutal death of his father for the crime which her father never commited her father saved her and her sister's life she went places to places for shelter sometimes at a temple or outside the burnt house in rains or sometimes on road everytime her sister was in her lap than fine day a transgender (who was eventually saved by pooja's father) finds both girls and give them shelter the girl starts her studies and with growing time she does pert time jobs for educating herself and her sister and is not fully dependent on her amma but the same girl cannot forget what has happened to her in life the miseries and hardluck and death of her father was bought by a family but being young she couldn't do anything and than thinls to take revenge so she creates a facade name janhvi and enters the family who wronged her entire childhood took away her father and shelter. . . . She married the guy dhruv but didnt let him come near her and one day she tried to kill the person who killed her father and took away all his property made them homeless like she was left in her childhood. . ..she pooja broke the trust of innocents but never ever took away their entire life the way that innocent's father did with them 

Now comes the question that who is right and who is wrong 

Should dhruv be betrayed? 

Should pooja be punished by dhruv to death because of betrayal? 

Dhruv's anger and pooja's revenge are right in their place 

But betrayal in love should be reciprocate by killing that person? ? ?

Mark my words i m not justifing anyone's deed read the history of both pooja and dhruv and than decide. . . Was pooja's betrayal bigger crime?  or dhruv try killing pooja is bigger crime?  Because according to ipc betrayal and hiding identity is also a crime and attempt to murder also

Edited by shruzzy - 4 years ago

Bang on post shru.. Iam not a writer like you.

Poojas betrayal is wrong and burning PK is also not right. If people starts to take law in their hands the world will be a graveyard. We also know how the law works in our country. Pooja wudnt have got justice for her father if she tried through court of law.

She didn't have a godfather to guide her in her life. She has only seen struggles in her life blindfolded by revenge that's why she coudnt see the good people around her.

We didn't see how Dhruv fell in love with Jhanvi. Nothing was told clearly. How did rich,arrogant PK agreed to accept Jhanvi as her DIL ? Why did he not suspect her even once ? Every single time he was fooled by Jhanvi. When I was watching the initial episodes I felt how nobody suspected her when she disappears in the night? Dhruv caught her but she told some lie and he believed. 

It was evident from the beginning that the writers didn't bother to write backstories for the other characters excpet Jhanvi. That's where they failed.

Originally posted by kala16

Bang on post shru.. Iam not a writer like you.

Poojas betrayal is wrong and burning PK is also not right. If people starts to take law in their hands the world will be a graveyard. We also know how the law works in our country. Pooja wudnt have got justice for her father if she tried through court of law.

She didn't have a godfather to guide her in her life. She has only seen struggles in her life blindfolded by revenge that's why she coudnt see the good people around her.

We didn't see how Dhruv fell in love with Jhanvi. Nothing was told clearly. How did rich,arrogant PK agreed to accept Jhanvi as her DIL ? Why did he not suspect her even once ? Every single time he was fooled by Jhanvi. When I was watching the initial episodes I felt how nobody suspected her when she disappears in the night? Dhruv caught her but she told some lie and he believed. 

It was evident from the beginning that the writers didn't bother to write backstories for the other characters excpet Jhanvi. That's where they failed.

kala even i m also not a writer i m glad u liked my post may i m the one who has always been on side of dhruv an pooja both but what made me do this post people are pointlessly pointing at pooja and justifing dhruv's act on basis of pooja's betrayal but u know what they will never come over here and my post like u did because 1.  They just hate pooja 2. They can never praise any other character by degrading pooja 

And yes i m not asking dhruv to go to pooja and ask her like pooja may i know that why u did this to me please answer me. . . . No i m not asking him to be goody-goody 

He could have ask her the questions when she held her in hostage that would have defined his actions but he didnt did that. . . 

Originally posted by shruzzy

Dhruv is guy who has brought up in lavish luxurious life who had everything in his life a child ask for brother cousin mom dad daadu. . Education lifestlye everything but as child he may have felt inferior complexity as his brother was better than him education and as potrayed earlier his father always liked kabir more than him but he never ever showed he made a place in my heart when rathar than leetting kabir-pk fight he stopped them and sounded a great brother to his younger one kabir and as friend he let him go,  His daadu or mom or chachi or cousins never made him felt that so he was content or say happy with his life than enters a girl name janhvi in his lfe who is not just a girl but the girl he chosen or his father chosen for him he felt himself luckiest what else does a man need a happy family and a girl who cares about that family more than he himself does but that same girl never reciprocated his love he tried different ways but couldnot break the wall created by janhvi which he always found between them that girl never said i love you neither gave him marital rights and One day that wall gets break he is able to see the things why was she so indiffernt to him why she never let him get close to her he was frustrated rage anger would be small words with what was going in his mind. . . Because the girl he loved was not there actually it was a bhram his picture perfect life came an end with that bhram 

Surely that girl had no right to use him in her life revenge. . . Now lets take a sneak peak to that girl's life

Pooja sharma- a very happy child who loved to fight with her little sister over the colour of a candy she had her happy little family she her sister and her father mother was a long lost dream for her. . . But she was Content with her father on her side one day she accompanied her father to a gathering where her father was begging to be heard once but instead of listening to her father that people insulted him in front of her eyes when she begged to a lady whom she called aunty but that lady thrown her away by saying ur father is insane he has no right to live( let me tell u that aunt was dhruv's mother) she felt enraged her father was brutally beated in front her eyes because the daadu of dhruv ordered them and than the family of 3 were hiding inside a home where those people came and burnt them alive on the order of dhrv's father she witnessed the brutal death of his father for the crime which her father never commited her father saved her and her sister's life she went places to places for shelter sometimes at a temple or outside the burnt house in rains or sometimes on road everytime her sister was in her lap than fine day a transgender (who was eventually saved by pooja's father) finds both girls and give them shelter the girl starts her studies and with growing time she does pert time jobs for educating herself and her sister and is not fully dependent on her amma but the same girl cannot forget what has happened to her in life the miseries and hardluck and death of her father was bought by a family but being young she couldn't do anything and than thinls to take revenge so she creates a facade name janhvi and enters the family who wronged her entire childhood took away her father and shelter. . . . She married the guy dhruv but didnt let him come near her and one day she tried to kill the person who killed her father and took away all his property made them homeless like she was left in her childhood. . ..she pooja broke the trust of innocents but never ever took away their entire life the way that innocent's father did with them 

Now comes the question that who is right and who is wrong 

Should dhruv be betrayed? 

Should pooja be punished by dhruv to death because of betrayal? 

Dhruv's anger and pooja's revenge are right in their place 

But betrayal in love should be reciprocate by killing that person? ? ?

Mark my words i m not justifing anyone's deed read the history of both pooja and dhruv and than decide. . . Was pooja's betrayal bigger crime?  or dhruv try killing pooja is bigger crime?  Because according to ipc betrayal and hiding identity is also a crime and attempt to murder also

@Bold Underlined: Not even once they showed Dhruv having inferiority complex from Kabir. Dhruv was more educated than Kabir and had more experience of handling PK business. Kabir was in army since 5-6 years! While Dhruv was studying and handling PK business. So why should Dhruv have inferiority complex from a less experienced/educated Kabir? Army recruitment doesnot require you to have higher study degrees.

Edited by ITVFREAK - 4 years ago

Originally posted by shruzzy

kala even i m also not a writer i m glad u liked my post may i m the one who has always been on side of dhruv an pooja both but what made me do this post people are pointlessly pointing at pooja and justifing dhruv's act on basis of pooja's betrayal but u know what they will never come over here and my post like u did because 1.  They just hate pooja 2. They can never praise any other character by degrading pooja 

And yes i m not asking dhruv to go to pooja and ask her like pooja may i know that why u did this to me please answer me. . . . No i m not asking him to be goody-goody 

He could have ask her the questions when she held her in hostage that would have defined his actions but he didnt did that. . . 

Even if he asked questions trying to kill is not right. One doesnt have right to take the life of other person.  

They cud have shown him emerge as a strong character but the it's a TV show so obviously they needed drama.

After the bar scene one of Dhruvs friend made fun of their intimacy.

I thought he might try to molest herlike Ananya pointed out the film DIL. But thank god that didn't happen. It wud be worse than killing.

Originally posted by ITVFREAK

@Bold Underlined: Not even once they showed Dhruv having inferiority complex from Kabir. Dhruv was more educated than Kabir and had more experience of handling PK business. Kabir was in army since 5-6 years! While Dhruv was studying and handling PK business. So why should Dhruv have inferiority complex from a less experienced/educated Kabir? Army recruitment doesnot require you to have higher study degrees.

u underlined the most and their itself i said he may have i never said he had. . . 

Originally posted by kala16

After the bar scene one of Dhruvs friend made fun of their intimacy.

I thought he might try to molest herlike Ananya pointed out the film DIL. But thank god that didn't happen. It wud be worse than killing.

Yes thank God for that, Kala. 

Even l thought they might take this route, but writers are better than that. 

Anyways there was enough creepiness from Manohar. 

Dhruv just wanted to kill pooja yes point goes to him for not molesting her. . . . 

Originally posted by SRKisLove

Yes thank God for that, Kala. 

Even l thought they might take this route, but writers are better than that. 

Anyways there was enough creepiness from Manohar. 

I still can't forget metoo track in IB. I had a sleepless night until I saw the next day that Gauri was safe.

It was heartbreaking to see the guy touching her inappropriately. Hats off to shrenu for being such a pro.