Posted: 4 years ago

The FL is not a bubbly fun loving girl who is always right.. She's flawed, cunning, calculative n grey.. She uses, manipulates, betrays people according to her need.. She's grey.. 

The ML is not an angry young billionaire with a huge male ego.. He's sensible, caring, understanding, righteous n a very patience n shrewd game planner who knows what he wants.. 

The Villain (current one) was once a doting loving husband who trusted his wife (FL)  blindly but one day realized everything was a fake n he was used by the FL for revenge that gradually turned him into a villain.. 

True!! 

And i love your post. 👏

I just wish the writing would improve and go back to the sharpness of the days before revamp. 

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago

Nice to see u post after a long time.

Definitely our show is one of a kind where all the characters are flawed.

Best thing for the show is it has got active after a long time also i can see some people who actually dont watch the episodes still they hate pooja/janhvi anyways thats not to be bothered as it keeps the forum active for healthy discussions

What i like is that even though the characters have changed a lot still its like u cannot say they are like other characters of itv who are showing just mahaan i love everyone here because no one is mahaan! ! ! 

Originally posted by InCenDia

The FL is not a bubbly fun loving girl who is always right.. She's flawed, cunning, calculative n grey.. She uses, manipulates, betrays people according to her need.. She's grey.. 

The ML is not an angry young billionaire with a huge male ego.. He's sensible, caring, understanding, righteous n a very patience n shrewd game planner who knows what he wants.. 

The Villain (current one) was once a doting loving husband who trusted his wife (FL)  blindly but one day realized everything was a fake n he was used by the FL for revenge that gradually turned him into a villain.. 

@bold - That are the characteristics of THE Jhanvi Mittal right  ? 

What abt Pooja? 

Kabir is not righteous. He is behind a property which his family never deserved. That makes him jus like PK. He knows his dad did a big sin along with his mom and dadaji. 

He can support them by working hard in a respectable manner and earn a good house and status back. 

Rest i totally agree with you 👏

Originally posted by SRKisLove

True!! 

And i love your post. 👏

I just wish the writing would improve and go back to the sharpness of the days before revamp. 

Thank u ☺☺ 

Yep the writing team has been doing blunders which is why I was bored n left watching since revamp but now I've started watching again.. This show has so much potential but the writers are ruining it with the silly bickering which doesn't suit JaBir 😳

Thank u ☺☺ 

Yep the writing team has been doing blunders which is why I was bored n left watching since revamp but now I've started watching again.. This show has so much potential but the writers are ruining it with the silly bickering which doesn't suit JaBir 😳

You spoke my mind. 

Its the silly bickering and stupid ego trips, combined with dumbing of Pooja which annoyed me. 

Thank u ☺☺ 

Truee. Instead of building their relationship with emotions they have wasted their time doing stupid kidish fights. 

Kabir doesnt know the real side of Pooja yet. 

I hope they show that instead of this “Kabir saving Pooja” every episode. 

Originally posted by kala16

Nice to see u post after a long time.

Definitely our show is one of a kind where all the characters are flawed.

Yep I had stopped watching 😆 

@Bold.. Exactly no one is mahan, everyone is grey n flawed 

Originally posted by NJ31

@bold - That are the characteristics of THE Jhanvi Mittal right  ? 

What abt Pooja? 

Kabir is not righteous. He is behind a property which his family never deserved. That makes him jus like PK. He knows his dad did a big sin along with his mom and dadaji. 

He can support them by working hard in a respectable manner and earn a good house and status back. 

Rest i totally agree with you 👏

even pooja is not bubbly and always right she has her flaws and best is she accepts it but does not change it. . . 

With kabir though he is behind property he is not harming anyone physically and till dare he even didnt tried to ditch pooja the way she ditched his family so its he is good but that doesn't mean she forgave pooja for playing with trust of his family so he wants everything back what is of his family and about deserving part its all together of different talk as for him his family apart from pk are not guilty. . . In same manner where vyom was guilty but unaware kavya and aarush r not guilty