EBSS Chat Club #2-Its Kabir's Turn - Page 54

Posted: 4 years ago

S2 prerna is the most weak character. But in S1  pre was very bold and strong n Shwetha as pre was fab. Bajaj of S1 is still known as iconic he came as a cameo for one month rest is history. He is well ever written grey character of EK. And the years he waited for pres love was record one. ShOnit chemistry was bomb in S1. I miss PRB. Sneha Bajaj relationship as father daughter was one the highlight of kzk1. And compared to Anurag of S1, S2 anu is much much better. Parth is good as Anu.

Originally posted by shruzzy

which sneha and i thought bajaj would be single this time but she has daughters! ! ! 

Sneha was pre n anu daughter in S1 . But Bajaj legally adopted her and she was known as Sneha Rishab Bajaj till the end.

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

S2 prerna is the most weak character. But in S1  pre was very bold and strong n Shwetha as pre was fab. Bajaj of S1 is still known as iconic he came as a cameo for one month rest is history. He is well ever written grey character of EK. And the years he waited for pres love was record one. ShOnit chemistry was bomb in S1. I miss PRB. Sneha Bajaj relationship as father daughter was one the highlight of kzk1. And compared to Anurag of S1, S2 anu is much much better. Parth is good as Anu.

Agree with everything.

Prerna in that age was wayyyy more progressive than femaleeads today. 

Even audience l think was more progressive.

KZK 1 had a lot of premarital sex but audience accepted it 

But in KZK 2 they showed some wedding in the Mandir to justify the premarital sex. 

I think audiences have gone backwards 

Originally posted by SRKisLove

Agree with everything.

Prerna in that age was wayyyy more progressive than femaleeads today. 

Even audience l think was more progressive.

KZK 1 had a lot of premarital sex but audience accepted it 

But in KZK 2 they showed some wedding in the Mandir to justify the premarital sex. 

I think audiences have gone backwards 

Even bajaj(ML) was very progressive. He sent Prerna to anu to make 2nd prem😂 for snehas life who was not even his daughter. 

Some times PreJaj song "Kya... Pyar.... Karonge.... Mujhse..."😥🤧😭 still rings in my ear even after all these year.

Thank god iam not watching. I tried to watch one episode but it was too dramatic and OTT. The costumes are so loud and it's moving in slow motion.

Is Prerna still preggy?

Looks like the writers forgot that Prerna was pregy some 4,5 months ago😂

Looks like the writers forgot that Prerna was pregy some 4,5 months ago😂

Still they haven't moved from that? ?

Originally posted by kala16

Still they haven't moved from that? ?

There is no mention of her pregnancy recently may be they are waiting for huge confrontation bw AnuPre and PreJaj

There is no mention of her pregnancy recently may be they are waiting for huge confrontation bw AnuPre and PreJaj

Does even Anurag know about the pregnancy?