Tujhse Hai Raabta

KalMa OS Competition : Rules and Guidelines Note on Page 3

InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

KalMa:OS Competition

As mentioned in my last post, a KalMa OS Competition is going to be organised. 

Here's the list of genres:

1. Romance
2. Comedy
3. Action
4. Thriller
5. Tragedy

There are a few lines that you must include in your OS as per the genre mentioned. 

Romance

English: It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.”
OR
There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

Hindi: Sirf kisi ko paa lena pyar nahi kehlata, pyar to kisi ke dil me jagah bana ne ko kehte hai 
OR
Tum hi thi aur humesha, Tum hi rahogi. Jab dil ek hai to dil mein. Rehne wala bhi ek hoga.

Comedy

English: As a man in the relationship, you have a choice: You can be right or you can be happy. 
OR
Is your name Google? Because you've got everything I'm searching for.

Hindi:  mai apke sath kabhi pokemon go nahi khelugi, kyuku apke jaisa Cute pikachu dhudna aasan nahi hai.

Action

English: Whenever you kill a king, you don't stab him in the dark. You kill him where the entire court can watch him die.
OR
Whenever there is a doubt, there is no doubt
OR
I ain't got time to bleed.

Hindi: Police ki goli me itna loha hai na, ek baar thok di na...toh zindagi bhar tere khoon me iron ki kami nahi hogi
OR
Haddiyan todne me wo mazaa nahin , jo teri akad todne me hai

Thriller 

English: What looked like morning was the beginning of the endless night.
OR
The sweetest smiles hold the darkest secrets...

Hindi: Jab log tumhare khilaf bolne lage, samajh lo tarakki kar rahe hai.

Tragedy

English: Weeping is not the same thing as crying. It takes your whole body to weep, and when it's over, you feel like you don't have any bones left to hold you up.
OR
You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you're in the saddest, confused time of your life. You don't fall in love with people because they're fun. It just happens

Hindi: Sikha diya duniya ne hume apno par bhi shak karna, meri fitrat me tha gairo par bharosa karna
OR
Jab badalna hi tha to mujhe chaha hi kyo

Guidelines : 

1. The participants can choose any of the genres. You can combine two or more genres also. It totally depends on you.

2. You can use any of the dialogue as stated under each genre. It's up to you how many dialogues you use. It's mandatory to use minimum one and you can use dialogues from your chosen category only. 

For example, Those members who have chosen Romantic category must include one or more dialogue in their story but they can't include any dialogue from thriller category. Those who are combining two stories, such as Romantic comedy, have to include minimum one dialogue from both the categories.

Rules : 

1. You have to notify your participation through post reply. Your post should contain your real name and genre. You can update your story's genre later. Just leave it like

Name: ABC
Genre: 

2. All members have to PM me your stories before Friday, 9. August.2019. So, we can start the voting process from Saturday. 

Guys If you have any problem, you can mention it by replying the post or you can PM me. Happy to help you...😄😄😄

Sanya

**None of the dialogues are mine. Thanks to Google. No copyright infringement intended....😄😄 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InkAndFable thumbnail

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

1. Name: Tani
    Username : elsanna
    Genre:

2. Name : Savira
    Username: bb14
    Genre: Romantic

3. Name: Neera
    Username: Vermilion
    Genre: 

4. Name: Titli
    Username: pyaar2012
    Genre: Romance

5. Name: Asmita
    Username: asmitasb
    Genre: Romance and Comedy

6. Name: Avni
    Username: 123g
    Genre: Romance & Tragedy

Edited by InkAndFable - 4 years ago
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Me...me...me

Name:- Tani

Genre:-

Thanks🤗lets make this happening🥳

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yar I want to participate in it 

I will write os  in romantic genre 

Savira here 

Os  ap post Karen gen ya hum  khud sa 

Aur AGR mujhe help chaiye ho to kya pm kar skti ho Sanya apko ??

Edited by bb14 - 4 years ago
Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm can't be a writer for sure!!! Coz agar meine likhna shuru kiya toh sb meri oh my mata kardege!!!🤣

But ye post dekhkar mere raabta family ke writers ke pitare se jo pyaari pyaari stories aane wali uske liye best of luck mere pyaare writers👍🏼

Wait karna mushkil hi nhi na mumkin hai but i can wait!!! Coz all u know sabar ka fal meetha hota hai!!!!😆

Sanya di ye rules aur guidelines padhkar ek wish aai ki aap hi isska shree ganesh kardona!!!!

Please!! 

PS (sorry for log post)😵

Edited by Sakshi2104 - 4 years ago
Vermilion thumbnail

Name : Neera 

Genre :

( will update later have to decide .

Di thanks apne is Friday ka nahi rakha. I will surely participate. 

Sanya can I add my lines also ( off course will add your given lines) .

Thanks for this. Di it's a request plz app poetry ka bhi competition Kar do na. 

InkAndFable thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bb14

Yar I want to participate in it 

I will write os  in romantic genre 

Savira here 

Os  ap post Karen gen ya hum  khud sa 

Aur AGR mujhe help chaiye ho to kya pm kar skti ho Sanya apko ??

OS mai post karungi kyoki sab alag alag karenge to thread me interruption ho jayega

Are You can PM me anytime. 

InkAndFable thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: elsanna

Me...me...me

Name:- Tani

Genre:-

Thanks🤗lets make this happening🥳

Updating your name in List of Participants

InkAndFable thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sakshi2104

I'm can't be a writer for sure!!! Coz agar meine likhna shuru kiya toh sb meri oh my mata kardege!!!🤣

But ye post dekhkar mere raabta family ke writers ke pitare se jo pyaari pyaari stories aane wali uske liye best of luck mere pyaare writers👍🏼

Wait karna mushkil hi nhi na mumkin hai but i can wait!!! Coz all u know sabar ka fal meetha hota hai!!!!😆

Sanya di ye rules aur guidelines padhkar ek wish aai ki aap hi isska shree ganesh kardona!!!!

Please!! 

PS (sorry for log post)😵

Are Nahi karenge. Ek bar try to kar. Jab maine likhi thi pehli bar story to mere ko bhi yahi laga tha. Aur yaha par hum sab ek se hi hai. Yaha par koi bhi novel writer nahi hai. We all are amateurs. 

Just give it a try.

InkAndFable thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Vermilion

Name : Neera 

Genre :

( will update later have to decide .

Di thanks apne is Friday ka nahi rakha. I will surely participate. 

Sanya can I add my lines also ( off course will add your given lines) .

Thanks for this. Di it's a request plz app poetry ka bhi competition Kar do na. 

Haa ek to tera test. Moreover, story likhne ke liye time chahiye hota hai. 

Are definitely, you can add your lines. It's your story after all. It's just that you have to add yours too. It is not compulsory that these lines are only implied to KalMa. You can use it for Atharv, Sampada, Sarthak, Anupriya or other characters.