PIECE OF SOUL (PRERISH OS)

Posted: 4 years ago

Prerna was in the hospital,just delivered a beautiful baby boy...and the first person who held him is his father..Mr. Bajaj....he take him in his trembling hands and bring her near exhausted but , smiling wife...she touched him in his arms and told him to keep him....

" Sneha....",she asked in slow voice..

" she is with maa at home..., i inform them about this..they are coming"

She noded..and shift on her bed and asked him to sit there..

He slowly adjust himself,but not tearing his eyes from a small bundle of joy..

" now you got him, why you will look at me...." And make sad face..

He crock his eyebrows in amusement and shake his head on her childish antiques..and peck her forehead..

And their moment is disturbed by him..Anurag Basu..

" sorry Mrs. Bajaj but your husband have to leave with me...as his bail is canceled and inspector is waiting outside for him.."

Tears pools up in her eyes and she held his hand more tightly and noded in no..

" Let me go...you know i am innocent, i will come out soon..you just take care of your and children..Sneha will be here anytime..let me go..."

And he looked last time towards his son and put him in her arms..

" Anurag..."

But he noded in no to her and left with the police...

After some time Anurag entered in her room..

" you know what you have to do..to keep him out..i will give you all proves that he is not guilty in that high profile murder case..,but it seems like you don't want that.."

She even not turned her face towards him...

" Anurag..

I will tell you the whole truth today, everything and you will listen and decide what you have to do...what you want from me.."

He thought for sometime and noded...

At this time both veena and shivi entered with Sneha...

Sneha run and hug her..and start caressing new baby in her arms, veena looked at him..and asked him to leave..

" Maa take my children with you for something..i have to talk to him,please"

Shivi held Sneha and veena take her son and went outside..

" you know Anurag ,today...eight month ago i married him"

And on this same date we got our child...he always said that we will have another daughter but see i won and we got son..

" just come to the point Prerna.."

"Yes you were right , my marrige with him was a deal, to rescue you to stop him to destroy you..he did the same thing you are doing now.."

" But i dont know when this deal become my life...

I think when,...when he introduce Sneha to me...that innocent girl...i found my soul in her..she get mother in me..and we complete each other..from that day we are together..i cook for her,make her bathe ,bed time stories..her..her therapies...i was always with her ...i love her..more than this new baby....so if you want me back, you will not have my one piece which i will left with my daughter,but then another with my son...

And then my House...my home...you came so many times there...MY HOME..i use to maintain it, there are so many memories in every corner of it, in my room in Sneha's room, our dining table..and my kitchen my favorite place..where i  transform from a girl to woman..A Home Maker...Another piece will left there..

Then HIM..

She sighed and first time looked at him in his eyes..and smile..

He take me to his house as a mother of his daughter,whom he himself don't know well.. I introduce them to one another..i gave him a daughter, and what i get...to know him..he is not who you all know..but a person with a golden heart,a loving and caring father,a devotee husband..who treats his wife as a Queen..and a son...to my mother...i saw him many times sleeping in my mother's lap...he treats her as his mother...once Bua Maa tries to disrespect her..he stood for her , he always there for us when we need him..i need him...

Tears were flowing from her eyes...

i dont know now what i feel for you because i never rechecked my feeling for you...i don't have to...but one thing i know that i am nothing without him, my last piece of soul is with him..you can have me without my soul... i have my tears for him,my laugh for him,my childishness for him,my stubbornness for him,demands for him,my trust for him,my loyalty for him,my respect for him...and my love...for him..

He closed his eyes in pain..he was not lost , when Mr. Bajaj take her away from him...but today...today when he thought he has win everything..in real he lost...

You can take me with you, but i have nothing left in me...not for myself...and not for you..

" you know when he take me away from you, i have my loyalty to give him because i was unmarried,but you are asking..to someone wife...and you cannot have now what you want"

She just lie down and he exit the room, outside veena was looking him with anger..and Sneha with ,...and then he look at that small child and move out of the Hospital..

After an hour, Shivani run inside her room..

"Dii, jiju is proved innocent, Anurag come out of now where and proves him innocent..,'

He is coming right here anytime..

Prerna closed her eyes and smile and cry she hugged both her children....

And she wishper in their ears " your papa is coming back to our home...."

OMG this was so good! How simply Prerna told how much she loved Mr Bajaj ❤️ and she's everything because of him! Could hear how deep her feelings for her husband are❤️ 

And Anurag (such a good man!) Proves him innocent for Prerna!

Absolutely amazing! 

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

OMG this was so good! How simply Prerna told how much she loved Mr Bajaj ❤️ and she's everything because of him! Could hear how deep her feelings for her husband are❤️ 

And Anurag (such a good man!) Proves him innocent for Prerna!

Absolutely amazing! 

Glad you like it..thank you

What a great story! I loved the way you placed EVERYTHING and gaya off to your Prerna and her confession. I loved it. I enjoyed it. Your Anurag ke bhi kya kehne. He was matured enough to let go of something he was desperately holding on to Because it was no longer his. Lovely story  pls bring more. 

Loved the way prerna explain anurag how she blended herself in her current life.beutiful.do write more.thanks. 

I smiled and i cried

Simply beautiful

It can happen only in a fan's work.

Beautiful ❤️

Thank you 🤗

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

What a great story! I loved the way you placed EVERYTHING and gaya off to your Prerna and her confession. I loved it. I enjoyed it. Your Anurag ke bhi kya kehne. He was matured enough to let go of something he was desperately holding on to Because it was no longer his. Lovely story  pls bring more. 

Thank you

Originally posted by Moushumi

Loved the way prerna explain anurag how she blended herself in her current life.beutiful.do write more.thanks. 

Thank you

Edited by 123g - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

I smiled and i cried

Simply beautiful

It can happen only in a fan's work.

Thank you