Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I read whole story in one go...It is mind blowing....Amazing concept beautifully written...

I loved Armaan's character very much...Riddhima ka character bahot alag..She is extra ambitious...Muski was right Ambitious hona acchi baat hai lekin extra ambitious nahi hona chahiye...

Armaan's love for Riddhima is unlimited,unconditional n very deep..He is also ambitious bt he knows his priority nt like Riddhima whose first priority is her work....

Riddhima is very selfish...Jo Armaan har time sirf uski happiness k baare mein sochta hai use ek sec bhi nahi laga unk pyaar ki nushani ko abort krne mein...

Armaan se pyaar krne ka dawa krti hai lekin bacche k lie decision lene se pehle usne Armaan baat tk nahi ki...Unse sirf khudk baare mein socha...Use maa-baap ki tarha pyaar krnewale apne in-laws k baare mein bhi nahi socha...

Itna bada Sin krnek baad bhi Armaan ka behavior usk saath normal dekhkr bahot gussa aaya Armaan par jb usne is baat ka reason diya to laga he is absolutely right..Riddhima se jhagda krk,uspr haath uthakr,door jaakr usne jo khoya hai use vaapis nahi mil sakta...

And shayad Armaan ki acchai hi usk lie sbse badi saza thi...Jo use baar baar yaad dilati ki usne kis insaan ki khushi chini hai...

Jb god ne bina mange unhe sbse badi khushi di tb uski kadar nahi ki n ab jb god unhe vo khushi nahi dena chahte to uski khushi k lie tadap rahi hai...Lekin dukh is baat ka hai Riddhima k saath Armaan ko bhi saza mil rahi hai...

Riddhima ko shabasi deni chahiye pehle to she killed their child,snatched  Armaan's biggest happiness from him...And now jb use pata chala ki Armaan use sach chupaya hai to she is asking for divorce great...Riddhima sirf khudk lie hi sochti hai...

Armaan ka sach chupa use dhoka lag raha hai...Use shadi k vachan yaad aa rahe hai...Armaan ne sach chupaya bhi uski bhalai k lie lekin usk lie ye dhoka hai...Khudne jo use dhoka diya tha baby ko abort krk vo mahan kaam tha...

Usne unk marriage life k decision humesha khud hi lie abhi bhi vahi kr rahi hai...Anie n Billy k jaate hi ghr chodkr chali gayee...Ekbaar bhi use Armaan k dukh ka ehsaas nahi hua ki Armaan kitne time se sbkuch khud hi sahen kr raha hai..

Riddhima ko to baccha na hona ka dard ab ho raha hai lekin Armaan to dusri baar suffer kr raha hai...Jb use Armaan k saath hona chahiye tha tb ghr chodkr chali gayee itna hi nahi madame U.S.A. ja rahi hai...

She is very smart...Jb usk aur Armaan k parents ghr par nahi hai tb sbkuch chodkr jaa rahi taaki jb koi sawal kare to sirf Armaan se...Vo to rahegi nahi jawab dene aur jo DMG se hota aa raha hai vahi hoga galati kisi ki bhi ho blame sb Armaan ko krte hai...

Aur Armaan itna mahan hai ki saara blame khudpr le lega lekin apne pyaar ko jhukne nahi dega...Insaan ko accha hona chahiye lekin itna accha bhi nahi ki log usk acchai ka fayda uthaye...

Riddhima chaahe kitni bhi badi galti kare lekin Armaan humesha ki tarha usk saath hai...Riddhima par gussa to bahot hai lekin phir bhi uski halat nahi dekhi jaa rahi khaskr Armaan ki...

I loved the way Armaan counseling her...Precap thoda scary hai...Hope ki isbaar Riddhima aisi galati na kare ki Armaan k bardasth k bahar ho...

I loved n enjoyed all the updates very much...Thnks for such a beautiful story di...Eagerly waiting for the next part plz cont soon...

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Just Because I Love U

Chapter 14

For Kajen Fans

For Kash Fans

Chapter 14

A:” tou is mein meri Khushi hain Riddhima.”

Armaan said while planting a kiss on her forehead. Riddhima looked at him with tears glistening in her eyes. Armaan quickly shakes his head in no and then he just wiping his hands speak up

A:” ab no ifs and no buts go get ready. Nahin tou you see hitler pehli bar late ho jayegi.”

He joked and Riddhima looked at him. She was about to say something but she did not have any words. He understands her always, he knows work is her life. Though she took that decision with her own will and happiness, but Armaan knows her where her heart lies. Though she wants to tell him that she is happy being at home. But his unsaid words say everything to her. Those words “is mein hi meri Khushi hain.” She knows the underlying meaning of that, he can never be happy and at peace seeing her away from her dreams. He knows that’s her life. It’s not she did just out of guilt she genuinely wants to do that. But she somewhere knows Armaan will not welcome her decision not at least this stage of their life. Sighing at her happy fate that he loved her so much she went to get ready. This time for him more than of her. As Armaan saw her moving to her ready he slumped on couch.

A(in his heart):” Main janta Hun Riddhima tum ne yeh decision Apni  marzi se aur Khushi se liya tha. Par Main yeh bhi janta Hun work is worship for you as well your passion. Aur Main tumhe  ise tumhari galati ki punishment ke Rup  mein nahin chodne durga. Is time yeh work hi ek aise cheez hain jo tumhe  tumhare grief se nikalne mein help karegi .”

He knows her and he can’t let her sacrifice and allow her to go to depression. She can take as much as time as she wants to come out of shell. He will wait for her. If she does not want to take his help in this process he is fine with it. But he cant just stand and looks from far away if she takes any wrong decision. He will be there with her at every step she takes. His trance breaks with the sound of footsteps. He gets up and finds Riddhima is coming towards him with that business woman attire, that he is used to see but today missing was her smile. That smile which makes him fall for her every time he looks at her. The smile for which he can do anything. But he knows for finding that smile he has to wait. 

R:” chalein.”

She said reaching near her and Armaan smiled while nodding his head. Both of them head to Mallik Enterprises.

After reaching at work place they both went back to their respective cabins. As off course Riddhima is no nonsense type of person there. Armaan is busy too today though his personal life is going on emotional turmoil at this point but he knows work is important right now. His dad’s dream project that is so much important for him and crucial too. Today’s deal is crucial too he needs to crack that too. So he is back on work too. Never in the back to back work log he realised that it is lunch time. His trance breaks with the knock on door and he finds Riddhima walking in. Seeing her he gives her the big smile which she returns.

A:” hey Riddhima tum yahan.”

R:” yea Armaan Vo Actually lunch time ho gaya tha. Tou Maine socha lets have lunch mujhe bahut bhookh lagoon thi. Aur ghar se bhi khana aa gaya tha.”

She said while looking at his table showing work load is there. Moreover she is not the one who did lunch on time in office hours courtesy to her workaholic nature. It’s always in evening she grabbed a sandwich or salad, she most of the times skipped her lunch. Though Armaan always told her to have lunch with him him, as they have everyday lunch came from home. But she never pay heads as she is always on work mode. It’s just one or two time she has lunch in those of her past 5 years of job. So she knows armaaan will be surprised with her visit.

A:” Riddhima but you never had a lunch. “

Somehow the words escaped from his mouth but than he just gets up from his seat and coming near her he speaks up.

A:” anyways leave it. I am hungry too. Aur kam bhi bahut hain tou lets have lunch quickly. Tum khana lagao I will join you in seconds after getting freshen up.”

He said and caressing her face he went to freshen up. Here Riddhima just went to table and laid the lunch not caring of his words. After all her behave is opposite of total riddhimaish behave. Soon Armaan joined her and he finds her waiting on the table with lunch placed elegantly, totally Riddhima style. He smiled seeing his organised wife something’s can never changed. As he settled near her she picked the plate and laid plate for him. He told her

A:”Riddhima I will take it.”

R:” please Armaan mujhe karne do na I want to do it for myself.”

She just answered everything looking in his eyes and Armaan did not have the heart to say her no. He quietly sits and soon Riddhima handled him the plate. Then she is about to pick up her plate when Armaan holds her hands and kissed her fingers.

A:” mere sath khao aur mujhe khilao bhi mujhe yeh america vali deal ki file  study karni hain.”

He said in that old authority tone and Riddhima finally smiled hearing that tone. Her heart did not want to listen sympathetic tone, she loves that tone. Smilingly she obliged and soon she start feeding him while he went back on his work. 

A:” and madam my eyes are on you too, dare you feed everything to me. Do eat your food too.”

He said smiling at his heart, this normalcy they needed right now. Armaan started this to make her at ease. Riddhima happily did that finally feeling some smoothness in her life. Their lunch is over and as Riddhima is about to go back to her cabin, when she heard 

A:” Mrs. Mallik you have one hour give me all the financial details for the u.s project. And better be you on time. Get that.”

He said in total boss tone not looking from his file. Though Riddhima is hitler in the office but at some serious chunks he gets his part of hitlerness. And today is one of the day she knows,

R:” yes sir I will be on time.”

She said and both of them went back to their work. 

Evening time.

Riddhima is at Mallik mansion waiting for Armaan. He is in meeting with delegates for that project. Today it’s only his task there and if they gets succeeded then from tomorrow she has to take over with her team. But today it’s only Armaan and she knows he will manage. She glanced at the clock, it’s past 11 and he is still not home. She knows he will be late but still she did not have the food. She is eagerly waiting for his return.

R:” I know Mai itni buri Hun ki apse kuch mang nahin sakti par fir bhi  dad ke sapne ke liye aj Armaan ko jeeta dena.”

She prayed in her heart for his win and as if her prayers were answered at that moment only. She heard the sound of car stopping in portico and next moment she knows her feet are not on the earth. She was twirling into air and she knows bingo they got that. And yes as she looked down she finds a beaming Armaan twirling her in the air. Next moment she heard him

A:” Riddhima we get that deal now dad’s dream will come into reality . Our first step is accomplished . I am so so happy today.”

He said while he makes her stand on her feet and she hugs him in return with equal happiness.

R:” congrats Armaan I know you can do that. I am so so proud of you.”

She said and Armaan breaks the hug planting a soft kiss on her forehead 

A:”nahin Riddhima yeh sab ki mehnat ka result hai. Khas kar tumhari tumne hi dad ke spne ko sach mein baldne ka pehle step uthaya tha aur dekho here we are. Dad sunege tou he will be happy.”

He said imagining billy mallik’s Face and Riddhima smiled, he knows this is something that’s important for all of them.

A:” aur ab Riddhima next step is totally yours. You have to give the best structure in the least cost without sacrificing any services.”

He said and Riddhima nodded that’s her work and she is pro I’m it, she knows. And for billy Mallik she knows she has to achieve it.

R:” yes Armaan you can trust me.”

She said with full confidence in her voice while she entwined her hands with him.

A:” I know after all you are the best.”

Saying this he pecked her lips softly making her blush.

A:” oye hoye.”

Riddhima smiled hearing his trademark endearment for her. She loved it and she heard that after so long from his mouth that brings tears in her eyes too. But she quickly wiped away her tears. Then she just pushed him towards the room saying

R:” Armaan ab please tum jaldi se fresh ho kar aao lets have dinner. I am hungry.”

She said and now this comes as surprise for him too. Usually they never waited for each other if anyone going to be late. They had their dinner, so that’s why it comes as surprise for him. But actually a pleasant one too. So without saying anything he rushed to freshen up so that he can join her for the dinner. Riddhima quickly went to the kitchen and heated the food so that they can have dinner. She knows he is tired damn tired and wants to hit the bed after the dinner. 

As Armaan comes in the dining area he finds Riddhima is the only one in the kitchen. There is no house hold help is there.  Smiling and surprised both to this new Riddhima he went to her and holds her from waist. Feeling his touch her heart beats faster but she smiled and then speaks up

R:” aa Gaye tum Armaan baitho Maine khana laga hi diya hain.”

She said while getting dish from the stove then Armaan speaks up

A:” Riddhima baby why are you doing this Marie Julie everyone is there. Don’t take me wrong I like it that you are waiting for me but you are tired too na sweetheart.”

He could not help but finally put words to his feelings. Riddhima smiled in his hold and turned in his hold like that only. Then caressing his cheek with her palm she speaks up

R:” I know Armaan everyone is there. Par ab main yeh sab karna chahati Hun. Pehle bas mere mind mein yeh cheez hoti thi ki sab ho tou ho raha hain. I cared that time too. Par ab I realise jo apke pas hain Usko appreciate karna chahiye aur apnon ke sath jitnea ho sake utna time bitana chahiye. Yeh choti choti cheezein apnein aap mein bahut Khushi deti hain. So please let me do this. Aur in your Riddhima words time to time khud ko upgrade karne rehna chahiye.”

She said answering all his questions while winking at him making him smile. Seeing her finally Armaan too have biggest smile typical hi hitler techno Riddhima. Then kissing her forehead 

A:” Thek hai jo karna hain karo par aise hi humesha khush raho aur mere sath raho.”

He said kissing her hands and riddhima smiled too then they both have the dinner. For a change Riddhima did not discuss the project on table rather they chatted with each other. Soon they retired to their room, Riddhima thought to start working on her part of work. So she thought to tell Armaan that she is going to work. But as Armaan already knows his Riddhima, as she entered in their room.

A:” Riddhima tumhe kam karna hoga I know but first go change and settle yourself. I am getting your coffee.”

He said as he is already changed in his vest and track pants.

R:” rehne do Armaan I will take tum rest karo. You must be tired go to sleep.”

A:” well yes I am tired and going to sleep too but only after your coffee.”

He said but Riddhima again tried to intervene 

R:” Par.”

A:” no par var I am going jaan.”

He said pecking her lips softly and then moved without giving her chance to retort. Riddhima smiled then she went to change as he told her to do so.

Riddhima was working on her project while Armaan is sleeping. She is sipping his made coffee that is bringing smile to her too.  Finally they are trying to come out from their grief and sorrow. They finally realised life must go on. And she has already promised to herself she will do everything now for his happiness. And she is going to give him that happiness too which she snatched from him in her stupidity.

One week passed so quickly as both of them get busy in the project work. And today they both come back home early after so long as today billy and Ananya is coming back from their trip. Riddhima wants to be at home for meeting them. She even told Armaan to pick them from airport. Something’s that has changed in her she now cared on her own for everyone. Now she is waiting for them as Armaan obliged by actually going to pick his parents. Riddhima herself prepared the dinner for both of them. And a special cake for billy as they wants to share the news of his dream project. 

Soon she heard the car stopped in portico. She with a smile on her face go to greet them. Seeing her billy took her in his arms always treated her his own daughter.

R:” hi papa how are you ? How was your trip?”

She asked him while breaking the hug while wishing Ananya 

B:” trip was great beta we enjoyed like anything.”

An:” and with Shashank bhai saheb and samriti the fun doubled up.”

She said and Riddhima smiled her parents and his parents are always a team a very charming one. 

R:” that’s great acha ap log fresh ho jayiye tab tak I placed the dinner. You must be tired.”

An:” yea beta par why you ask Marie to do it na. Or she is on leave?”

She told to her as she never finds her doing all these things but instead of her Armaan answered her.

A:” mom there is change in this business woman Riddhima, she is now sometimes in house wife mode. So enjoy being mother in law. And trust me you will love this new Riddhima.”

He said smilingly both billy and Ananya are shocked but they find them happy. So they did not query back at all. Till that moment Riddhima called them for dinner.

R:” mom dad dinner lag gaya.”

And they happily nodded while come for the dinner. Dinner was jovial affair, both billy and Ananya never knew that Riddhima is great cook.  Because she hardly cooks.

An:” Riddhima beta the food is awesome. Thank you so much.”

B:” yes Riddhima ghar ka khana khakar hi lagta hain that we come back actually thank u so much.”

R:” dad mom please it’s my pleasure only and I am glad you like the food.”

As they completed the dinner Armaan placed ons file in front of billy and seeing it billy looked towards Armaan asking him   

B:” What is this Armaan? Sorry beta if this is not urgent can we discuss this tomorrow morning. “ 

Armaan smiled as he can see how much his dad is tired but this is something that will blew away all his tiredness too. So he answered him back  

A:” Yes dad we can surely discuss this tomorrow, but just give this single glance.” 

Billy smiled to his son as he said this, if he is so much insisting that much something is there obviously. And yes there it is as soon he opened the file and read the matter, his face turned into billion dollar smile. His face expression are priceless that happiness in his eyes said all. Seeing him like this Ananya got confused she looked at him confusingly then asked 

An:” billy what is this? Mujhe bhi batao kya hain yeh Riddhima Armaan.”

And instead of both of them billy replied 

Bi:” Ananya Armaan ne aj mujhe sab kuch de diya hain. Yeh mera dream charitable hospital banane ke project ke final papers hain. Thanks so much Armaan.” 

He said while engulfing him in a hug and Armaan smiled hugging his dad knowing how much this meant to him. Then he breaking the hug speaks up 

A:” dad please don’t thank me. Apka sapna humara bhi Sapna hain.” 

He said and billy smiled and nodded to them. Then their trance breaks with ananya’s voice 

An:” Armaan tune apne  dad ka sapna tou pura kar diya beta. Mera bhi ek sapna hain use bhi pura kar do.”  

She said making Armaan looked at her and Armaan answered her back

A:” Yes mom boliye na apke liye kuch bhi mom.” 

An:” Mujhe na ab please tum donow dadi bana do jaldi se.”

She said while hugging Riddhima and that fades the smile from both Armaan and riddhima’s faces.

Thanks to all of you who read and pressed the like tab. And a special mention to saniyapatel thanks so much dear for your detailed comment and analysing of the story. Glad you like it dear and yes Riddhima is stubborn and somewhere she is selfish too but that’s what today’s generation is doing in their own happiness and luxurious life. But there are cases when people realise their mistakes and in life all matter is to realise your mistake and start afresh. And about Armaan yes he loved her to anything and he knows relationship matters person matters. You have to let of the past to build your beautiful future.

And tani dear thanks so much for always loving and supporting this story. Glad you like the way they show their care and belief in each other.

Prizi, beautifulms, tv05, Palak Sharma and Nishita thanks so much for the comments.

And shubhisinha welcome to just because I love you.

Completed 

Next update on Saturday 

Fingers crossed all kind of criticism positive and negative is welcomed.

Do tell me in your comment if you want pm of this SS.

Precap_

R:''its life time opportunity armaan you should do this ok''
A:''mom riddhima is fine na?''
A:''how could you riddhima?''
R:''Because its my life''

https://wordsexpressive.wordpress.com/
follow my blog here 

Hope You Like It 
Press Like Tab If You Finds It Interesting
Lots Of Love And Regards
Nikita

Edited by desir - 4 years ago
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Up 1st instalment 

NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.ridzy armaan ki liye khana legaya office mei .AR office time is beautiful.beautiful story.eagerly waiting for full part

Shubhiisinha thumbnail

Awesome stry. lukng ahead for more twist n turns. Plz PM mee also.

saniyapatel thumbnail

Amazing Update....

Riddhima mein to ekdum se kaafi Change aa gaya hai...Abhi to sabkuch sahi chal raha hai bt really hope ki Armaan ko uski khushi dene k lie koi galat step na le jise Armaan ko khushi nahi pain mile...Loved n enjoyed it so much...Eagerly waiting for the next part...

NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.ridzy changed herself.usne work chorne ke bare mei sucha .bt armaan ne aisa karne nahi diya.use pata hai work ridzy ki liye kya hai .ridzy office se ake dinner bhi ready kiya.armaan ne billy ka sapna puri kiya.ananya ka sapna sunke AR smile chala gaya.beautiful story.eagerly waiting for next part

Shubhiisinha thumbnail

Aww thanks dear.  N what to say for stry. I can't say its awsom bec I really jst hate ridhima character here  n ths stry  really match to dmg n here same thing ridhima is doing n blame arman. Bt what to say for that lekin haa I thnk ab is part se stry intresting hoti jaayg n I m sure that conceiving prblm ka bh bhut se soln h ajkl so koi bh adopt kr skte h ye log. Bt I think ananya ok jb reality ka pta chlega to vo kaise react kreg. Seriously I don't know. Bt hop so koi prblm na khadi kre ye. Waiting for next part bt thoda bada dena n thanks for PM.

beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey lovely part .... armaan Riddhima phir se ek dusre ko ache se samajh rahe hai..... Loved everything .... interesting precap .... waiting for next part

Thanks for pm 😊🤗

Edited by beautifulmess - 4 years ago
saniyapatel thumbnail

Dinner hone tk sab sahi tha...Sabk face pe smile thi bt jb Ananya Armaan ko apne dream k baare mein bataya to AR k chehre se smile chali gayee...Anjaane mein hi sahi lekin Ananya ne Riddhima ko apni galti yaad dila di...Aur precap to thoda scary lag raha hai jaise Riddhima ne phir se kuch kr diya hai...

Thanks for the pm di...Loved n enjoyed it so much...Please di next update Dhadkn bn gaye ho tum ki dena...