IMPORTANT: Forum Signatures is back with VIDEO support - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Sir, I appreciate re-introducing the imgs/videos Signature.👏 However,  reduce the signature height restriction😒 200 px is very less. 700-900 px would be better maybe?  and one pic isnt enough :( 3-5 would be great

Scroller kinda help taking less space while posting. in previous IF, it would get tough trying to avoid longggg pics/gifs siggy box while scrolling . staying postive right now👍🏼

Vijay why am i not able to upload an avatar?? does it have to be jpg?

also can you add the option of uploading avatar through img link instead of file plz

Bhai, ek hi siggy dalne ka restriction ho par uska size toh restriction free rakkho. This scrolling thing doesn't look good. We all have been so patient with everything, in fact still we all are, so, some things should be of our choice at least. Don't we deserve that much for being a member here?😒

Originally posted by SnehaDoll

Mujhe btao na. How to upload siggy

Setting mein jao 

Type 

[IMG ]paste link here[/IMG ]

Aur beech mein pic / gif ka link 

Edited by Bepnaah.pyar - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Bepnaah.pyar

Setting mein jao 

Type 

[IMG][/IMG]

Aur beech mein pic / gif ka link 

Okie🤗 wil try

[IMG] bracket close Karna.. Yaha automatically disclose ho rahi hai... 

I know some of the members will be upset with the Height limit. 

For members to use old creations we have relaxed the limit to 350px as the current signature height.

But we want members to move towards 200-250px height signatures. So if you are making new sigs please use the 200x400 kinda signatures as they will look nice on Mobile devices also since 80% of audience visit the site from a mobile device.

Regards,

Originally posted by vijay

I know some of the members will be upset with the Height limit. 

For members to use old creations we have relaxed the limit to 350px as the current signature height.

But we want members to move towards 200-250px height signatures. So if you are making new sigs please use the 200x400 kinda signatures as they will look nice on Mobile devices also since 80% of audience visit the site from a mobile device.

Regards,

I have been forever a Mobile device visitor and trust me, it was better earlier. But anyway, you know the best!

That would be much more easy for us :D