EBSS Chat Club #2-Its Kabir's Turn - Page 52

Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know about SC, but I think the show will do well.

It has a good cast, and it has retained some of the old cast to retain the feel. The aunties who watched the first Sanjivani, or even others who watched DMG will surely give it a try.

First few weeks will get good trps because of the curiosity factor, and by that time, ppl will watch the show as a matter of fact. 

Its a big producer who has made lot of popular shows. 

But I'm not going to watch it for obvious reasons. ðŸ˜†

If I  already knew about the story, then why I will waste my time on that ......my pov.

If I am not wrong, then his last show was "Hasil" on Sony, which was totally messed up because of trp.

Edited by Moumina - 4 years ago

KZK 2 is doing well, and its almost a 85% copy of the previous one. 

That's why I said it's my pov.

And now days I am enjoying some old show , which is far better than new ones.

Edited by Moumina - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Moumina

That's why I said it's my pov.

And now days I am enjoying some old show , which is far better than new ones.

I'm watching The Originals, a vampire thriller 

Originally posted by SRKisLove

I don't know about SC, but I think the show will do well.

It has a good cast, and it has retained some of the old cast to retain the feel. The aunties who watched the first Sanjivani, or even others who watched DMG will surely give it a try.

First few weeks will get good trps because of the curiosity factor, and by that time, ppl will watch the show as a matter of fact. 

Its a big producer who has made lot of popular shows. 

But I'm not going to watch it for obvious reasons. ðŸ˜†

What reasons ?

Yaar... Don't judge me, but there were huge fights between SC and Shrenu fandom. So since then I dont like her,  because of her fans. She is a competent actress though.

But all the bad blood.... like even if she does a movie with SRK my favorite actor, l wouldn't watch the film. 

Silly l know 😂

Originally posted by SRKisLove

Yaar... Don't judge me, but there were huge fights between SC and Shrenu fandom. So since then I dont like her,  because of her fans. She is a competent actress though.

But all the bad blood.... like even if she does a movie with SRK my favorite actor, l wouldn't watch the film. 

Silly l know 😂

I wont judge you but she is competent actress? ?  Sorry i dont like her acting at all! !  Especially when she was shown brainy but thats my pov she has huge fan following i might be wrong to! !

Originally posted by shruzzy

I wont judge you but she is competent actress? ?  Sorry i dont like her acting at all! !  Especially when she was shown brainy but thats my pov she has huge fan following i might be wrong to! !

She is competent....I mean, I have seen worse, so comparitively. Like I would prefer SC say over a Erica or Sana (DivyaDrishti), both doing SP shows. Or even Aditi Rathore. 

She isn't my top choice in acting, never that. 

I think my favs are Jennifer, Sanaya, Surbhi Jyoti, Shrenu, Aditi Dev Sharma. 

Other actresses I like are Sayantani, Narayani Shastri, Dipika Kakkar, and few more. I won't check out all their shows, but they perform their roles well. Narayani was exceptionally good in RKC. 

My list is slightly different mine are jenifer shrenu aditi mona drashti