Rules & Announcements

IMPORTANT: Topic creators get more control on their Topics

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi,

Excited to share a new feature where our Topic creator gets more control on their topics and at the same time helps us in keeping spam/abusive/MID post reply in check.

We often noticed at times that when we create a topic and suddenly we see some random reply on our post which is spammy / abusive, posted through a random newbie account and by the time someone reports and our moderation team handles it, the damage is mostly done.

So we have come up with a solution where we give our Members (Senior Members and above) on the topics they have created the option to Hide posts by Newbies which they feel is not appropriate/abusive and against IF Code of Conduct. 

It also gets logged in our Report Log so that the moderator can review the same and take action accordingly. If the moderator feels the post is fine he/she can unhide or move it to the Trash Bin. Once the moderator has reviewed and Unhide a post it cannot be hidden again by the topic starter. 

Kindly note: Members who misuses this feature a lot will lose this feature.

We hope this helps us keep the forum free from unwanted stuff.

Do let us know what you think about this feature and if there is something that can further improve this we will make necessary changes.

Regards,

Vijay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail

This feature is now LIVE.

You will see the option inside the "Post Option" menu on the top right side of the user post.

Edited by vijay - 4 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

This feature is a good initiative👍🏼

Can I recommend you do something for users to mute certain user's posts (anyone except the development team members)

Also I am hoping we get images and gifs back in signature box soon

vijay thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: priya185

This feature is a good initiative👍🏼

Can I recommend you do something for users to mute certain user's posts (anyone except the development team members)

Also I am hoping we get images and gifs back in signature box soon

Yes we will get the links and gifs back on Signatures end of this week.

Mute part please elaborate. We already have block feature where one can block member from PM / Slambook etc.

priya185 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vijay

Mute part please elaborate. We already have block feature where one can block member from PM / Slambook etc.

Hi sir,

Looking forward to getting images and gifs back in signature dabba👍🏼

Mute means muting their posts on the main forum. For example Instagram and twitter you can mute people’s posts. Blocking blocks PMs

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I'm sorry to say that these days it is so difficult to see any mods on the forum.

I asked to make some few sticky topics on KHKT forum but all in vain...I left so many comments or reported my own posts requesting to make the thread sticky along with all important threads but in vain.

MochaQueen thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vijay

i jave been hearing this since the past month :/

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I'm sorry to say that these days it is so difficult to see any mods on the forum.

I asked to make some few sticky topics on KHKT forum but all in vain...I left so many comments or reported my own posts requesting to make the thread sticky along with all important threads but in vain.

Send me the link.. Will do it rite now

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Still unable to block the people that I had blocked during the old version

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Excellent initiative by you, Vijay Sir. 👍🏼