Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM Discussion Thread #1 - Page 3

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: venu66

So it's confirmed that kp won't make a come back aa😭

What you will do Yaar, when you worked for loyalty for 6 years and without your info your position interview is heard n you hear after confirmation letter is sent to that party to join the team on this date...you are hurt..KP is hurt..he was working out for dates ...it could have managed...just as DTS..

Now this plastic rule to specify us...no bother as we yhm are not United so how much hashtag you guys use no use...

It is better to show Ajit killing both divan and  end yhm. 

I love to live yhm for DT n KP together with RD...not without them..

Still ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sreeu12345

But why the hell this happened.. EKTA madam shagun indulgence to give best birthday gift to Rohit..the story was changed to crap. I see it like this...

Now KP quiting..all the news about new plastic surgery drama, are we back going to 90 kids..

Chee to this story...it is not my yhm...but still hooked to watch..just because if curiosity and my love for divan.

That's why UK trp se yhm is out finally..see what happens if you break Jodi and try to push new gen scenes...which is not acceptable for anyone...

Hope trp goes below 1.1...so that yhm can shut the shop or bring back KP with DT. No to this plastic track..

Any review about today's episode 

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What you will do Yaar, when you worked for loyalty for 6 years and without your info your position interview is heard n you hear after confirmation letter is sent to that party to join the team on this date...you are hurt..KP is hurt..he was working out for dates ...it could have managed...just as DTS..

Now this plastic rule to specify us...no bother as we yhm are not United so how much hashtag you guys use no use...

It is better to show Ajit killing both divan and  end yhm. 

I love to live yhm for DT n KP together with RD...not without them..

Still ...

I don’t think KP’s dates could’ve been managed like DT’s. Raman is jetting off to another country. So if some emergency arises and he needs to shoot some scene, it is not possible. DT was shooting in India only. So the two cases are different. 

And I refuse to believe that KP’s team were unaware about the search for a replacement. They were just delaying the confirmation until PH gave them the go ahead. 

IshRaian thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: venu66

Any review about today's episode 

Very less of IshRa. Just 2 minutes of Ishita in asylum and 2 more of Raman in bed being drugged. Baaki entirely new gen’s plan against Arijit. 

ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will watch till kp will be shown...

This article if true then it's possible to show him for one month (don't know tab trp ka kya haal hoga) then when kp will come back they can show him as raman.

I hope ishita won't accept this farzi raman and please no ishita and farzi raman scene waise toh I won't watch still they can do some mercy on ishra but it's useless to expect something good for ishra fan from cv.

Btw AH ka absence and presence ke liye cv ke pass croro plan hota hai how to show it convienetalty but ab inke paas koi plan hi nahi hai kp ke absence ke liye...😡

IshRaian thumbnail

Another thing, if they permanently replace KP, they cannot show flashback scenes of IshRa anymore. That would mean disaster. 

IshRaian thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ishitaruhi

This article if true then it's possible to show him for one month (don't know tab trp ka kya haal hoga) then when kp will come back they can show him as raman.

I hope ishita won't accept this farzi raman and please no ishita and farzi raman scene waise toh I won't watch still they can do some mercy on ishra but it's useless to expect something good for ishra fan from cv.

Btw AH ka absence and presence ke liye cv ke pass croro plan hota hai how to show it convienetalty but ab inke paas koi plan hi nahi hai kp ke absence ke liye...😡

I think that Shagun track has been scrapped. No sign of Shagun at all for a week now. Anita is busy with Nach. Anyway that track only brought down ratings. Maybe they’d drop it just like Bala-Raina track. 

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ishitaruhi

@orange bold all hail mighty to EKTA Maiyya, friend ho Jaise EKTA. I would sh ah loses and gets out of NB soon..reason..I hate the nepotism business bazzi of Rohit n that lady..he is very good in tracking n getting contacts based on anything..he joined NB to get into Bhai circle I believe...he is good in it.....anyways it all decide who would win NB..I know final names too...

All part of business circles ...if ek planning ..

Phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So Ishita and all the Bhallas except Shagun are going to recognize this impostor as Raman...🤣🤣🤣 Shagun would have never done that. She knows who the real Raman is. True love. ❤️ 

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@orange bold all hail mighty to EKTA Maiyya, friend ho Jaise EKTA. I would sh ah loses and gets out of NB soon..reason..I hate the nepotism business bazzi of Rohit n that lady..he is very good in tracking n getting contacts based on anything..he joined NB to get into Bhai circle I believe...he is good in it.....anyways it all decide who would win NB..I know final names too...

All part of business circles ...if ek planning ..

I too wish ah losses bcoz of same reason, and there is heavy competition too in  this season coz of Faisal and DDD serial actor, I don't know his name, they are trained dancers and judge himself told one is world champion 

And who are finalists u are saying about

Edited by venu66 - 4 years ago