YHM Discussion Thread #1 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

So this “new” Raman will enter the Bhalla house claiming to be Ishita’s husband after Ishita witnesses Arijit pushing the actual Raman off the cliff. Supposedly the Bhalla family will refuse to believe that he is their actual Raman. 

So yeah, they have left a possibility for KP to come back as the actual Raman. If that doesn’t materialise, they’d probably make the new Raman the actual Raman. 

Changing Raman is lot of work. They’d have to reshoot the title song, title montage and change all the pictures of Raman in the Bhalla house. In this way, some of those changes can be averted. 

Originally posted by IshRaian

So this “new” Raman will enter the Bhalla house claiming to be Ishita’s husband after Ishita witnesses Arijit pushing the actual Raman off the cliff. Supposedly the Bhalla family will refuse to believe that he is their actual Raman. 

So yeah, they have left a possibility for KP to come back as the actual Raman. If that doesn’t materialise, they’d probably make the new Raman the actual Raman. 

Changing Raman is lot of work. They’d have to reshoot the title song, title montage and change all the pictures of Raman in the Bhalla house. In this way, some of those changes can be averted. 

Obviously they will keep the door open. Also people will take time to accept someone new as Raman after all these years. This way they can guage the response and if kP decides not to come back at all they will proceed with him as Raman  this way he also gets some acceptance from the audience as time passes...as people get used to seeing him as Raman.

I too felt the same regarding the montage.

I think that these crazy bhallas will straight away accept this new guy.

But they can show raman's life in limbo while an imposter keeps roaming around .

Then we can have kp lending his voice alone every now n then which ishu alone can hear .

His absence can he handled while ishu will be termed as totally insane.

I've always longed to watch the tv version of sad ma played by kp n dt.

Why not this ghost concept.

N finally real Raman returns safety .

Many were making fun of kp acting with the yhm set cut out from Bulgaria .

Then they must be ok with his total absence I guess .

Now who is the loser ?

By the entry of new Raman, now I think shagun insecurity over Mani and ishu bond in absence of Raman(kp) is better track then this new Raman track .we can handle shagun bcoz we know Raman will be back but this new Raman is unbearable 😡 and no confirmation of kp back. Ekta you destroyed everything by bringing this  new raman😈

I don’t understand what is Ekta’s mistake if KP quit the show? 

KP wanted to do KKK and YHM was a hindrance. PH tired to manage his absence with this death track which unfortunately tanked. The show is yet to revive after the fall it suffered ever since the start of this track in the UK. 

So now makers have no choice but to bring back Raman. But KP is unavailable. So he quit the show and the makers found a replacement. 

I am sure Ekta would’be tried her level best to work out some solution which did not involve KP quitting. Maybe nothing materialised and they had to take this drastic step. 

Edited by IshRaian - 4 years ago

KP wanted to do KKK and YHM was a hindrance. PH tired to manage his absence with this death track which unfortunately tanked. The show is yet to revive after the fall it suffered ever since the start of this track in the UK. 

So now makers have no choice but to bring back Raman. But KP is unavailable. So he quit the show and the makers found a replacement. 

I am sure Ekta would’be tried her level best to work out some solution which did not involve KP quitting. Maybe nothing materialised and they had to take this drastic step. 

So it's confirmed that kp won't make a come back aa😭

But why the hell this happened.. EKTA madam shagun indulgence to give best birthday gift to Rohit..the story was changed to crap. I see it like this...

Now KP quiting..all the news about new plastic surgery drama, are we back going to 90 kids..

Chee to this story...it is not my yhm...but still hooked to watch..just because if curiosity and my love for divan.

That's why UK trp se yhm is out finally..see what happens if you break Jodi and try to push new gen scenes...which is not acceptable for anyone...

Hope trp goes below 1.1...so that yhm can shut the shop or bring back KP with DT. No to this plastic track..

Originally posted by venu66

So it's confirmed that kp won't make a come back aa😭

I did not mean that. 

Irrespective of whether this is temporary or permanent, this decision of quitting seems to be KP’s. 

Originally posted by sreeu12345

But why the hell this happened.. EKTA madam shagun indulgence to give best birthday gift to Rohit..the story was changed to crap. I see it like this...

Now KP quiting..all the news about new plastic surgery drama, are we back going to 90 kids..

Chee to this story...it is not my yhm...but still hooked to watch..just because if curiosity and my love for divan.

That's why UK trp se yhm is out finally..see what happens if you break Jodi and try to push new gen scenes...which is not acceptable for anyone...

Hope trp goes below 1.1...so that yhm can shut the shop or bring back KP with DT. No to this plastic track..

Just as us, I am sure even the PH very well knows that it is not going to be easy replacing the male lead of the show. 

I sincerely hope this new entry is an imposter and KP returns to the show after his 6 weeks in Bulgaria.