Would It be the same here again?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello people,

I'm Sneha, Param Singh fan... and Ekta Kapoor hater. πŸ˜† Never thought one day, i'll be on a show forum produced by the great entertainment killer😭 but i'm here.. thanks to Param Singh. πŸ˜‘

Though had never followed Kapoor's shows still knows, this lady pays much concentration on her leading lady from middle class with some sanskar and free social service qualities.  She's the center of attraction from family issues to outside issues and even political issues. πŸ€ͺ She's the problem, she's the solution, she's to be blamed, etc. 

I love Rihdima Pandit, but.... Amirta seems the same. A girl from middle class with moral values and blah blah....fighting the battle and winning in the end. πŸ€” Do you think the same may happen in Haiwan?

Well, I don't follow mata's shows for the same dhoom dhinna tnannna and too much importance given to the FL and Haiwaan doesn't seem to be a different case. 😳

Yahan bhi female lead belongs to middle class matlab bohat bashan sunne ke chances hain... πŸ€ͺ The most interesting part would be yeh apne office mein kitna dikhegi aur Randhir ke kaamon mein kitna apna point those gi.... πŸ€£ Anyways I liked Ridhima in KKK, wishes she's given more action scenes rather than bashan scenes and Of course will prefer Randhir's scenes more in an office rather than sulking over some past or something else in Villa.... I guess am too demanding. πŸ€”

Originally posted by romaila

Well, I don't follow mata's shows for the same dhoom dhinna tnannna and too much importance given to the FL and Haiwaan doesn't seem to be a different case. 😳

Yahan bhi female lead belongs to middle class matlab bohat bashan sunne ke chances hain... πŸ€ͺ The most interesting part would be yeh apne office mein kitna dikhegi aur Randhir ke kaamon mein kitna apna point those gi.... πŸ€£ Anyways I liked Ridhima in KKK, wishes she's given more action scenes rather than bashan scenes and Of course will prefer Randhir's scenes more in an office rather than sulking over some past or something else in Villa.... I guess am too demanding. πŸ€”

I don't like "gyan dene wali" FLs πŸ˜‘ And honestly I don't want Past problems wala character for Param πŸ™„ SH Ghulaam MKRL every show had that one common thing πŸ˜’ 

Originally posted by Paramdewaani

Hello people,

I'm Sneha, Param Singh fan... and Ekta Kapoor hater. πŸ˜† Never thought one day, i'll be on a show forum produced by the great entertainment killer😭 but i'm here.. thanks to Param Singh. πŸ˜‘

Though had never followed Kapoor's shows still knows, this lady pays much concentration on her leading lady from middle class with some sanskar and free social service qualities.  She's the center of attraction from family issues to outside issues and even political issues. πŸ€ͺ She's the problem, she's the solution, she's to be blamed, etc. 

I love Rihdima Pandit, but.... Amirta seems the same. A girl from middle class with moral values and blah blah....fighting the battle and winning in the end. πŸ€” Do you think the same may happen in Haiwan?

Hi Sneha I'm Soniya 😝 I'm a Param pankhi too n not exactly Maiyaa hater but umm no hope from her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Like you said the FL is "sorbo ghaater kathali kola" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I've seen RP in BHRK n I liked Rajni there n hope Amrita won't be a typical Maiyaa show ke lady πŸ™„

Originally posted by InCenDia

I don't like "gyan dene wali" FLs πŸ˜‘ And honestly I don't want Past problems wala character for Param πŸ™„ SH Ghulaam MKRL every show had that one common thing πŸ˜’ 

Who likes free mein Words machine chalane wali? 🀣 Exactly Param doing roles with past problems have been enough. Its time kuch naya ho...

Di's, so we are Param fans but doesn't likes Ekta Kapoor. Hi 5 πŸ€£