IMPORTANT: Login Issues Fixed. - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Most of the channels -forums one cannot go to except the ones where the quick jump channels are shown 

Is posting pics in siggies are back or still it's come when it comes sir please bring back it asap it's too much time we still waiting it vijay sir tell us if u bring it back or not 

And search option in buddy list too

i have chaged my DP last but it is still now not have viewed ... what happened ..?

i could not get my dm notification also

Originally posted by Ecrivain

Yes, that is where you update the new UN. 

A lot of new features have also been added to the Profile tab. 

I did try what you had said in your post but nothing happened. My username still didn't change. I tried many times but couldn't change my username. Even changed my password but nothing happened. 

When I'm logging in with my email I'd it's showing my earlier username but I'm not able to log in with my username. Everytime I try to log in with my username, the message, "Username is not valid, try using your email I'd" is being shown. 

Currently I'm using my email I'd to log in but I don't want to use my email I'd. I want my username to log in.

Please help me with this🙏

Edited by Anya_AR - 4 years ago

Hello, 

A friend of mine is unable to login into her account even after using the email id ...... it still shows invalid username. She had only that one account.

Hope the old accounts are not deleted by IF.

Kindly look into the matter and help her.

Edited by coolguy3 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by coolguy3

Hello, 

A friend of mine is unable to login into her account even after using the email id ...... it still shows invalid username. She had only that one account.

Hope the old accounts are not deleted by IF.

Kindly look into the matter and help her.

Please ask your friend to try the Forgot Password option if he has access to his email account.

Originally posted by Anya_AR

I did try what you had said in your post but nothing happened. My username still didn't change. I tried many times but couldn't change my username. Even changed my password but nothing happened. 

When I'm logging in with my email I'd it's showing my earlier username but I'm not able to log in with my username. Everytime I try to log in with my username, the message, "Username is not valid, try using your email I'd" is being shown. 

Currently I'm using my email I'd to log in but I don't want to use my email I'd. I want my username to log in.

Please help me with this🙏

Sorry to interrupt.

Username change is blocked at the moment for members who have a valid username.

Members with invalid usernames were given a chance to log in to IF using their e-mail id and change their username.  That could be the reason why we have to use e-mail IDs to log in.  I guess it will be fixed once all the issues are fixed on the new site.

Cheers......

Originally posted by Savera84

Sorry to interrupt.

Username change is blocked at the moment for members who have a valid username.

Members with invalid usernames were given a chance to log in to IF using their e-mail id and change their username.  That could be the reason why we have to use e-mail IDs to log in.  I guess it will be fixed once all the issues are fixed on the new site.

Cheers......

Okay. So that means I will have to wait untill all the issues are fixed.

Thanks for the reply by the way.

Hi,

My original IF id is Mrs_Darcy_17. But I have forgotten the password. Also, I don't remember the email-id i had added to it because due to some hacking issues I had changed my email id a few years back. Is there any way I can get access to my old id? 

Thanks, 

Shree

Originally posted by ShreeNanda

Hi,

My original IF id is Mrs_Darcy_17. But I have forgotten the password. Also, I don't remember the email-id i had added to it because due to some hacking issues I had changed my email id a few years back. Is there any way I can get access to my old id? 

Thanks, 

Shree

Same here. Any updates?