Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: SRKisLove

Good morning guys, let's finish this AT ðŸ˜Š

good morning! !  Episode was not upto mark but yeaaa 1 major thing is going to happen that now workers are against both pooja and kabir because of kabir and i m just pissed off with daadu and chopra is taking full fledge fayda of pooja-kabir laadai

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shruzzy

good morning! !  Episode was not upto mark but yeaaa 1 major thing is going to happen that now workers are against both pooja and kabir because of kabir and i m just pissed off with daadu and chopra is taking full fledge fayda of pooja-kabir laadai

Thanks for the update Shru. 

I guess Pooja and Kabir are both being annoying.

Bechaare workers phase gaye. 

When are they going to bring the real Pooja back? 

SRKisLove thumbnail

BTW l didn't watch the episode.

But as far as l know trp audience they don't care so much for business, who bhi factory business. They will find it boring. ðŸ¤”

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SRKisLove

BTW l didn't watch the episode.

But as far as l know trp audience they don't care so much for business, who bhi factory business. They will find it boring. ðŸ¤”

Writers are trying their best to shut down the show soon ðŸ¤”

I would give 3/10 for today . Im waiting for 7pm to see what my mom thinks of this new factory business show ðŸ˜†

SRKisLove thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NJ31

Writers are trying their best to shut down the show soon ðŸ¤”

I would give 3/10 for today . Im waiting for 7pm to see what my mom thinks of this new factory business show ðŸ˜†

See this is what happens when Star Plus goes impatient for trps and forces a revamp. 

The writers are doing a weird Laadla remake where we dislike both leads. 😂

SRKisLove thumbnail

It's not even an interesting business like wedding planning or fashion designing or something that trp audience likes to watch. ðŸ¤”

Moumina thumbnail

Still have to watch today's episode.........but one thing is sure that  Janhvi is only character with whom people attached more , be it positively or negatively.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I dont know what writers are trying to show on one hand they are showing pooja's rage and vulnerability on the other hand they are making mittals mahaan but at the cost of pooja today daadu said this company is ours its our soul dont do anything wrong to it but kabir ur rage nd hatred towards pooja is right dont let it fly away i mean ehat arr they exactly trying to show

Anyways pooja i mean shrenu was looking beautiful in today's costume and even in precap 

Also the most awaited sequence is coming up i dont know what to expect from it! ! ! ! ! 

SRKisLove thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Moumina

Still have to watch today's episode.........but one thing is sure that  Janhvi is only character with whom people attached more , be it positively or negatively.

Yes Mina absolutely.

And thanks we finally finished this AT