~*~ ||Pooja & Kabir/Shrenu & Zain AT #1 ||Tashan Main~*~ - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Was feeling bored and pathetic  So thought to do some lame timepass and i got to know this

Shrenu- wants to follow Aishwarya Rai (beauty with brains)

Zain- wants to follow salman khan (phisycally fit)

Kabir - army man (phisycally fit and risk taker

Pooja - janhvi mittal (beauty with brains and risk taker)

Salman produced a show introducing ex-couples and salman and aish were most talked ex-couple of the B-town

And zain-shrenu presented current couple

Will they become a #jabir in EBSS and will people like their chemistry in T-town 

As,  This theory is as lame and as pathetic as my current status of brain is (exhausted)

What u all guys think? ? ? ? 

PS: only funny answers are required do not take it personally and make an issue of devar bhabhi

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Originally posted by shruzzy

Was feeling bored and pathetic  So thought to do some lame timepass and i got to know this

Shrenu- wants to follow Aishwarya Rai (beauty with brains)

Zain- wants to follow salman khan (phisycally fit)

Kabir - army man (phisycally fit and risk taker

Pooja - janhvi mittal (beauty with brains and risk taker)

Salman produced a show introducing ex-couples and salman and aish were most talked ex-couple of the B-town

And zain-shrenu presented current couple

Will they become a #jabir in EBSS and will people like their chemistry in T-town 

As,  This theory is as lame and as pathetic as my current status of brain is (exhausted)

What u all guys think? ? ? ? 

PS: only funny answers are required do not take it personally and make an issue of devar bhabhi

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

shayad sach mein bohat pathetic yaa confusing hai. . . . Kisine kuch nahi kaha? ? ? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Originally posted by shruzzy

shayad sach mein bohat pathetic yaa confusing hai. . . . Kisine kuch nahi kaha? ? ? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Everything depends on trp, so I guess, none want to think anything about this right now.

Originally posted by Moumina

Everything depends on trp, so I guess, none want to think anything about this right now.

it was just for fun dear πŸ€£even i was not serious as i said my brain cells were not working properly toh kuch bhi lokh diya socha reply ayega toh timepass ho jayega! ! !