Has Prathna's Track Ended?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Haven't seen her since a few days and they left for Delhi, so has thier prathna's track ended?

Yes ..her part is over ..thank god ..that one of the irritating character is over next other 2 ladies including Mandar and jyoti ..waiting for this soap to be end soon👎🏼

Edited by kinu17 - 4 years ago

They made a mess of the Prarthana story . So had to end it . May be, they will come back just for the last episode. 

As far as the story is moving , I dont think they can continue for more than 2 weeks since today .

Originally posted by sunaina02

They made a mess of the Prarthana story . So had to end it . May be, they will come back just for the last episode. 

As far as the story is moving , I dont think they can continue for more than 2 weeks since today .

But that was not a good end to her story.

Originally posted by sunaina02

Me too didn't like the way Prathana's story ended.. 🤔 

They screwed up a golden opportunity to build the story for Prarthana /Viraj on how they gained the empire from scratch.. Dont know what they were smoking, to end that track so lamely!!

I don’t think their track ended. The story isn’t bad! Please be patient ! It is going well !! It’s another thing you all can’t relate to the story. But characters such and these exists! Sometimes they may go OTT, but they come around ! 

This show started with a bang and it was so interesting to watch. But slowly they made the show get more boring and boring and its still decent to watch, but it dosent hold my 100% attention like it did at first , where I wouldnt even be on my phone when watching it. 

How could it happen?

Wasn't the show always about the three girls and their struggle with all three having equal importance

But since the beginning Prathna was sidetracked in promos and they only showed Bindu n Meghna promo and now they completely removed her