EBSS Chat Club #2-Its Kabir's Turn - Page 51

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by shruzzy

Phobia. . . I recently read tweets about lift scene/clustrophobia.. Dont know much about it.  

So,  is phobia a natural thing or is developed due to some past experience? 

As in i know pooja is not scared about fire though she saw her father and house burning live. 

Does this fear is related to her past which is still not revealed or is it just a natural phobia which a person can have? 

Reviews please

Phobias are really interesting actually. Sometimes people have phobias due to occurrences in their past but that doesn't always have to be the case. A phobia is just an irrational fear of something. Generally they stem from way back in the past in the lineage of the human race as a survival instinct. For instance, people have phobias of snakes because in the past when early humans lived in the forest, snakes used to be a legitimate threat. My dad has an extreme phobia of snakes. My mom once saw a snake outside when she was going for a walk and my dad refused to walk along that road ever again (he still hasn't gone that direction and it's been months since that event happened). Same thing with arachnophobia which is the fear of spiders. Spiders can also be poisonous. All of these phobias are just survival instincts that early humans used and that has just been imbibed in us over the years. So in that sense, they don't necessarily have to relate to anything directly in our life per se. 

Claustrophobia is the fear of closed spaces and generally when someone is in a real small space they undergo irrational fears. Not a fear OF something really, but they just feel extreme anxiety. They can start hyperventilating, sweating and can even go into a panic attack or faint in extreme cases. For someone who is claustrophobic, being stuck in an elevator would be something out of a nightmare and possibly the worst thing imaginable. 

Edited by -Sanjana- - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Eternized_Blues

Jaanvi🤗

Me good.

What about you.

Hey 

Bye 

Iam leaving the IF

Don’t know whether i will be back or not 

See u in future.

Originally posted by JDTKP

Hey 

Bye 

Iam leaving the IF

Don’t know whether i will be back or not 

See u in future.

What? Why?

I just came across the recent tweet of salil but what made me laugh was the comments below it literally no one showed disagreement to it and all were disappointed for its position on trp at no. 1 position. . . I hope someone see it someday who can actually change it! ! ! ! !  

Just a little question as kundli bhagya is spin off of kumkumbhagya how come kkb take a leap of 20 years and kundlibhagya remains in same period i mean pragya and preeta are sisters if pragya grows 20years old than preeta should also grow right? ? ? ? ?  And same goes with YRHPK and YRKKH if naira grows 5 years ahead how come mishti is at same age? ? ? 

Just a little question as kundli bhagya is spin off of kumkumbhagya how come kkb take a leap of 20 years and kundlibhagya remains in same period i mean pragya and preeta are sisters if pragya grows 20years old than preeta should also grow right? ? ? ? ?  And same goes with YRHPK and YRKKH if naira grows 5 years ahead how come mishti is at same age? ? ? 

You are late. Fans already asked this question much much earlier but no reply from producer 

No one cares as long as trp comes in. Trp audience doesn't ask these questions.🤪

Originally posted by SRKisLove

You are late. Fans already asked this question much much earlier but no reply from producer 

No one cares as long as trp comes in. Trp audience doesn't ask these questions.🤪

i know i m late but i even came to know this late. . . Thats why ask in this thread. . . 

Just like how Mishti was grown up and Naire remained same before leap... I think only logical thing Gul did was to maintain same time and zone and remain in the same universe between DBO and IB. When IB took a leap of three months, DBO also took 3 months leap and had shown Omkara in coma

Not totally i will visit the forum sometimes amnu.

My dd forum frds r not active here n they r active on Instagram so iam more active there.

That’s why . Doing edit n vms n all.

I will come here . 

Edited by JDTKP - 4 years ago

Dont u all think that surbhi's sanjeevini look is not promising matlab i Didn't liked her hair cut 

Also i have heard that the lead pair will have similar kind of story/relation as of armaan-ridhima rahul-juhi? ?