Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

EricaFernandes she is fabulous actress [DT Note Page 5 and Page 10]

Ejflovers thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I was in tears seeing prerna EricaFernandes she is natural actor her emotional scene always come out best She act naturally how people react in such scene when she is given crying scene it exactly come out real person crying whenever she cry my mom cry with prerna too Sometimes I also become emotional ERI what a brilliant actor you are I can say she is natural actor who put her 100% to bring her acting look natural it look natural always some people have problem with her characterization but for me she is perfect she think from heart for love one she can do anything she is emotional person her character has different variations 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail

Erica, a fabulous actress

sorry. lets agree to disagree😳

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hasini009

Erica, a fabulous actress

sorry. lets agree to disagree😳

Don’t laugh she had tears in her eyes and so did I 😆

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Erica is fine and friendly human being  but fabulous Is too big word for her acting

hasini009 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bepnaah.pyar

Erica is fine and friendly human being  but fabulous Is too big word for her acting

exactly👍🏼

hasini009 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kalank

Don’t laugh she had tears in her eyes and so did I 😆

but whenever she cries onscreen, i was like stop plz, stop it already

I think modern roles suit her more. not these family drama kinda roles jahan roj tank bhar ke rona pade😆

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hasini009

but whenever she cries onscreen, i was like stop plz, stop it already

I think modern roles suit her more. not these family drama kinda roles jahan roj tank bhar ke rona pade😆

Frankly woh normal acting bhi nahin kar sakhti😆

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I wouldn't use the word fabulous, though I m her fan. She is very good at emotional scenes especially when she needs to cry. But she isnt good at mouthing dialogues. And the scenes where she needs to speak and cry both simultaneously, she is terrible.

She is still learning, has lot of scope for improvement but I really love her for the person she is. Friendly, loving and so grounded. 

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think she is very beautiful when she is out of her character as Eri in dressing style. With acting Its hard cause at time i feel she is good but at time i find her soo lame and give a vibe of bored of acting. In emotional scene I cant see her pain in her eyes whereas you could see in Male lead.

Eg in precap..Male lead voice itself was heart breaking but her dialogue was soo lame because could not  connect with her. But if Katrina Kaif can improve I am sure with time she will improve too.

Plus agree or not..despite she might not be great actor but without her I dont think Anupre would be complete. Their chemistry and hopelessly in love is too hard to ignore for me..but do agree she need to improve.

rhondasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Erica is a very pretty girl, but shes doesnt suit the role of prerna imho.