Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum TRP / BARC THREAD.

Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks dear, can u request the MODs to make this & the Daily Discussion Thread as sticky on the front page 😊

Originally posted by Angels11

Thanks dear, can u request the MODs to make this & the Daily Discussion Thread as sticky on the front page 😊

Keep contacting them, I reported my own post thinking they will read the message over there and noticed it so that they will get it sticky..I asked to make all important threads as sticky on the forums requesting thread but ALL IN VAIN.

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Keep contacting them, I reported my own post thinking they will read the message over there and noticed it so that they will get it sticky..I asked to make all important threads as sticky on the forums requesting thread but ALL IN VAIN.

Oh 😕

The TRP for the first 3 weeks were 1.6, 1.4, and 1.5.

We must bookmark these threads to make it easy to find till they are made sticky threads.

TRP day today... 

What might be the numbers dis week?? Any guesses ppl? 

My guess is 1.7+. Drag fest wil always do wonders in TRPs😆

Originally posted by l-NiklausFan-l

TRP day today... 

What might be the numbers dis week?? Any guesses ppl? 

My guess is 1.7+. Drag fest wil always do wonders in TRPs😆

If they continue with their crowd family dramas and never ending fights one after each other...

All the characters are so overacting sometimes as there are too much of family members in this show I doubt it...

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

If they continue with their crowd family dramas and never ending fights one after each other...

All the characters are so overacting sometimes as there are too much of family members in this show I doubt it...

Yea, let's wait how dis track ends up....  That'll be the saviour of the show now...