Promos and Launch [videos]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

This show is simple , realistic like Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania , YUDKBH , Patiyala Babes , etc

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

This show is simple , realistic like Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania , YUDKBH , Patiyala Babes , etc

And Sasural Genda Phool☺️

Originally posted by allizzwell

And Sasural Genda Phool☺️

Exactly what I thought!

Reminded me also of sasural genda phool..

Daadu,chachu actors same location same setup..

Originally posted by pjyo

Reminded me also of sasural genda phool..

Daadu,chachu actors same location same setup..

Return of Chawri bazaar, chai ki tupri mei ek chuski mei kayi saare guppe, carrom board bonding among members, Antakshari bonding.....just so much....🤷🏻‍♀️😃😃

Arrey yaar, y is the forum still...not open yet?😌

Hopefully this is the start of a good show,I am still on episode 2 🙈 Is the house/set that this is shot in the same house/set as Sasural Genda Phool? The setup and vibe is so similar! It reminded me of Bade Bhaiya Ki Dulhaniya as well. Very feel good! :D

Originally posted by Legilimens

Hopefully this is the start of a good show,I am still on episode 2 🙈 Is the house/set that this is shot in the same house/set as Sasural Genda Phool? The setup and vibe is so similar! It reminded me of Bade Bhaiya Ki Dulhaniya as well. Very feel good! :D

The house set must have been made keeping the aura of SGP in mind😀....ya...the vibe🥰...Bade bhaiya too started on a good note but was rushed badly towards the end.