Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by JDTKP

Hey amnu 

Hw r u??

Jaanvi🤗

Me good.

What about you.

Phobia. . . I recently read tweets about lift scene/clustrophobia.. Dont know much about it.  

So,  is phobia a natural thing or is developed due to some past experience? 

As in i know pooja is not scared about fire though she saw her father and house burning live. 

Does this fear is related to her past which is still not revealed or is it just a natural phobia which a person can have? 

Reviews please

Originally posted by shruzzy

Phobia. . . I recently read tweets about lift scene/clustrophobia.. Dont know much about it.  

So,  is phobia a natural thing or is developed due to some past experience? 

As in i know pooja is not scared about fire though she saw her father and house burning live. 

Does this fear is related to her past which is still not revealed or is it just a natural phobia which a person can have? 

Reviews please

???

I have height phobia , i get dizzy ...but its not due to any bad exp, natural ..also snake phobia..also 

One of my friend has Escalator Phobia because she was stuck once ..she only uses lift or stairs 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sumita18

???

I have height phobia , i get dizzy ...but its not due to any bad exp, natural ..also snake phobia..also 

One of my friend has Escalator Phobia because she was stuck once ..she only uses lift or stairs 

so its natural. . . Okk thanxxx

so its natural. . . Okk thanxxx

Why did u ask?

I dont know much about phobia and its affects or causes so and haven't crossed anyone who are having anykind of phobia so. . . 

I dont know much about phobia and its affects or causes so and haven't crossed anyone who are having anykind of phobia so. . . 

it can be natural or due to some past incident 

Jhanvi/Pooja has phobia seeing Fire

Originally posted by Sumita18

it can be natural or due to some past incident 

Jhanvi/Pooja has phobia seeing Fire

But if she would be having phobia how come she tried to burn pk? ? 

But if she would be having phobia how come she tried to burn pk? ? 

She used get  phobia seeing Fire and that reminded her of loosing her dad but that does not mean phobia is for life long.. she overcame by doing the same to PK ...because of her will power and revenge ...

Now Pooja does not have fire phobia anymore ..Phobia is not for life long ..it goes away with time ..phobia kabhi bhi sakta hai ..but she was a child thats why she was affected badly and as u grow old and get stronger, its easier to overcome 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Finally MWM is on track. He did something solid and compoundable which which get him out of a factory into an office. He proved that there is a difference between a boss and a natural born leader.

We don’t call him MWM for nothing.

Waiting for Pooja’s next move. Its like they are playing mental chess.