Zain Imam/Kabir Mital AT #1 - Page 24

Posted: 4 years ago

Though the episode was not of my liking but kabir's /zain bodylanguage and expressions were good today. . . Will wait to see what he does next. . . I guess zain is opening up and has good sense of body language 

Zain with JDJ Choreographer but he can dance very well ..

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz5MqbkFXd9/

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Vote for zain in gold awards 

Best Actor (Male)

Most Fit Actor (Male)

TV personality of the year (Male)

Zain is now promoting the show. . . . . The way shrenu used to in initial dayss I love the dedication they both put for their work. . . Zain's expressions and body language are both opening now 

Originally posted by shruzzy

Zain is now promoting the show. . . . . The way shrenu used to in initial dayss I love the dedication they both put for their work. . . Zain's expressions and body language are both opening now 

Bichara earlier where he used to get proper scenes.. Now his character is developing.. Even though his character has flaws but still its developing 👍🏼

Why this AT is dead?? Zain as Kabir is doing a fabulous job as Kabir Mittal.

His scenes with Rani,Chopra,Ranjeet and the scene with amma where he agreed to search Pooja were amazing.

Originally posted by kala16

Why this AT is dead?? Zain as Kabir is doing a fabulous job as Kabir Mittal.

His scenes with Rani,Chopra,Ranjeet and the scene with amma where he agreed to search Pooja were amazing.

none is interested in other AT or post they do everything in Shrenu's AT only appreciation and depreciation i tried earlier but 0 response so didn't came after that. . . 

Originally posted by shruzzy

none is interested in other AT or post they do everything in Shrenu's AT only appreciation and depreciation i tried earlier but 0 response so didn't came after that. . . 

Lets discuss Zains scenes here..

One thing i like about kabir mittal is he is not mahaan as o had thought him to be he knows that pooja os enemy so he doesn't give a damn bbut is genuinely worried because anything happens to pooja his family would be blamed 1st and he stopping his brother is much more justified than saving pooja sharma. . .