Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

@srkislove Agree with each every word . And both kHKT and YRHPK are  good shows. 

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

@srkislove Agree with each every word . And both kHKT and YRHPK are  good shows. 

OMG, finally I and Anju agree on something. ðŸ˜†

just kidding. 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mailanchi

Me talking about the precap. Wot bezathi is Kabir planning for Pooja. Three things crossed my mind...is it gonna be some wardrobe malfunction. No Kabir cant stoop that low. He will never do it hopefully.

Or is he gonna mix something in Pooja's drink and she is gonna weird behave...can happen.

Or is he gonna let the Chinese guests know that Pooja confiscated the Mittal's property by cheating. It wont leave good impression on  business partners...

Meanwhile the caption that Rajiv sir had put beneath the party wale pics in IG is also confusing. He said something like a love story is developing...so whatever happens on Monday might pave the way for Pooja and Kabir getting closer. 

He better plot something classy. Like bell the cat such that it doesn't know what happened. 

mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

He better plot something classy. Like bell the cat such that it doesn't know what happened. 

Hopefully...

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I don't want her to be publicly humiliated D: especially no wardrobe malfunction please. I certainly hope Kabir doesn't stoop to something as disgusting as that. 

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Poor deepti.. Must not have expected..🥱 Star plus Could have actually waited for 100 episodes and then talk with deepti about it. But they are too hungry for trps that they can't wait.. ðŸ¤”

I don't have any idea what kabir is going to do but i am sure it will be something we won't be expecting ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

I don't want her to be publicly humiliated D: especially no wardrobe malfunction please. I certainly hope Kabir doesn't stoop to something as disgusting as that. 

Who comes up with such theories? I don't remember watching any such thing in recent dramas.  How utterly disgusting!

If it does happen,  I think they will make kabir help her out. I mean let's hope , else I doubt I can forgive kabir. You don't fall in love with bullies like that. You put them behind bars. 

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Who comes up with such theories? I don't remember watching any such thing in recent dramas.  How utterly disgusting!

If it does happen,  I think they will make kabir help her out. I mean let's hope , else I doubt I can forgive kabir. You don't fall in love with bullies like that. You put them behind bars. 

Nope I don't think kabir will do that.. May be he will help her out if that situation happens and she might misunderstand him i guess 

But don't want this scene.. Its too common and cliche. 

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I think most probably he will mix something in her drink. He is supposed to be the waiter after all, it would be the easiest thing for him to just spike her drink, for her to start acting wild and crazy and then she'd lose the deal

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

I think most probably he will mix something in her drink. He is supposed to be the waiter after all, it would be the easiest thing for him to just spike her drink, for her to start acting wild and crazy and then she'd lose the deal

Well,  we'll find out in a few hours.

I can't believe I spent the entire weekend thinking in my spare time about what he's going to do 🙄