Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Really want Dhruv to give it back to Pooja! - Page 9

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Amy142

Arre yaar, I was hoping you come out with the disease's name.  But here I see multiple diseases. Love quadrant. Bonkers! Jokes aside that's the most probable thing coming our way.  Yuk🤢Two sisters fighting over one guy or two brothers over one girl,  or even one sacrificing their love for a sibling makes me wanna puke.  India has the largest population next to China.  Is it so difficult to find a different person to send flying kisses? 

And wait. Who knows perhaps Kavya will be back too. "You both can't get married because Kabir we are still married."  I wish Indian shows knew how to handle a show without any love story. Can't JhanBir just be enemies ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

And wait. Who knows perhaps Kavya will be back too. "You both can't get married because Kabir we are still married."  I wish Indian shows knew how to handle a show without any love story. Can't JhanBir just be enemies ? 

Can you stop?🤣with your dialogues

Usually they can't handle shows with love story as well. 

Apparently,  without love story they aren't getting trps. 

Can you stop?🤣with your dialogues

Usually they can't handle shows with love story as well. 

Apparently,  without love story they aren't getting trps. 

How sad because I wish ITV could show good concept shows without showing the forced romance. I am even more bored with office romance. First enemies then lovers. How pakao. 😳

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

How sad because I wish ITV could show good concept shows without showing the forced romance. I am even more bored with office romance. First enemies then lovers. How pakao. 😳

Hell yeah! But don't expect a lot from ITV,  says my drama watching incredulous alter ego. Unfortunately I still hope for them to make sense. 🤔

Bold: 🤣🤣

Pakao^ pakao

And after they fall in love,  the office disappears😆

Hell yeah! But don't expect a lot from ITV,  says my drama watching incredulous alter ego. Unfortunately I still hope for them to make sense. 🤔

Bold: 🤣🤣

Pakao^ pakao

And after they fall in love,  the office disappears😆

Same here. I say to myself not to expect anything. Then still expect. Get disappointed. Watch another show. Get disappointed. Again watch another show. Bang my head. Get disappointed. Watch again and bang my head. 😵

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Same here. I say to myself not to expect anything. Then still expect. Get disappointed. Watch another show. Get disappointed. Again watch another show. Bang my head. Get disappointed. Watch again and bang my head. 😵

I can imagine myself in your place 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bang your head..hilarious. 

Now only.in understand why I am not able to stick to a show till it gets completed. The only show which I saw without missing an episode was bepannah.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Stop giving ideas,  you evil person. 🤣

Like these two sh^^s will watch in silence if their siblings hook up😛

🤢

This content was originally posted by: Magizh

I can imagine myself in your place 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bang your head..hilarious. 

Now only.in understand why I am not able to stick to a show till it gets completed. The only show which I saw without missing an episode was bepannah.

I watched a few completed shows like Ashoka, Pyaar ki yeh ek kahani, Porus, Ek haseena thi, Beyhadh... but at some point or another fast forwarded the episodes. 😆