Sid M gives a mature response on Kangana Issue at JJ Song Launch

Posted: 4 years ago

This is what Sid has to say abt the whole kangy fight with reporter issue. And he gives a pretty dignified and matured response, whateva his acting skills be, he's a man of substance of sure.. 👌 infact his response's better than Pari : point to be noted here is many ppl have quoted pari's response in the articles but wrote that Sid chose to avoid..which is false hence i'm posting the video..watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tcdjWQ2D8E

Nicely said !

don’t know why kangana darling takes everything personal when it comes to manikarnika and related..arey bhai its a movie and some didn’t like the movie so they voiced their opinion regarding that..it doesn’t mean u digup the past and manipulate the things to humiliate the so called friend in another press meet ....

what's up with this PARI becoming BAINGAN every now n then..? after all her pseudo videos about losing weight n getting in shape, she has failed to kept herself in shape. that's not a problem but don't lecture people on things where u urself fail at ! 

Masand is feeling the heat!Pehle YT par,ab twitter par.

Kangana intentionally baited the media..she added that pachas rupaye..so that the controversy doesn't die down.Masand fell for it..she  was looking for a bigger fish..Ab dekho taandav!

Masand has far too many skeletons in his closet..and he cant fight dirty.He is a 'respectable journo..and an IDIOT

Originally posted by you2

Masand is feeling the heat!Pehle YT par,ab twitter par.

Kangana intentionally baited the media..she added that pachas rupaye..so that the controversy doesn't die down.Masand fell for it..she  was looking for a bigger fish..Ab dekho taandav!

Masand has far too many skeletons in his closet..and he cant fight dirty.He is a 'respectable journo..and an IDIOT

How did you know that ? 

Did she tell you that ? .. OR .. Did you just assume given how she is a certified abusive psycho ? 🤔

Originally posted by --Pro.vo.King--

How did you know that ? 

Did she tell you that ? .. OR .. Did you just assume given how she is a certified abusive psycho ? 🤔

Her video was unnecessarily provocative.."khana khane ke liye chale aate hain"She wanted someone to respond-so that she can use her arsenal.

Her video was unnecessarily provocative.."khana khane ke liye chale aate hain"She wanted someone to respond-so that she can use her arsenal.

So an abusive psycho then ? 😆

Originally posted by --Pro.vo.King--

So an abusive psycho then ? 😆

I want fireworks.I want drama.I want to see some of the slimy entertainment  journos exposed .

Masand lose his job..Can Kangana do it?Priya Gupta of TOI lost her job,never to work in the media again.She was the Editor and the biggest stars could never say no to her.

So yeah! I am excited!

Edited by you2 - 4 years ago

I want fireworks.I want drama.I want to see some of the slimy entertainment  journos exposed .

Masand lose his job..Can Kangana do it?Priya Gupta of TOI lost her job,never to work in the media again.She was the Editor and the biggest stars could never say no to her.

So yeah! I am excited!

Apparently .. Yes .. 😆

An abusive psycho it is ! ⭐️

So yeah! I am excited!

A bit disturbing...