Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Amy142

Cant read hindi.  What does the article say?

I am a south indian. Still i will try to decode. Acc to article zain bent 45 degree like micheale jackson for dance seq of NB . He described himself as a non dancer and was surprised when asked to do 45 degree bent. ie what i understood from the article. 

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

I am a south indian. Still i will try to decode. Acc to article zain bent 45 degree like micheale jackson for dance seq of NB . He described himself as a non dancer and was surprised when asked to do 45 degree bent. ie what i understood from the article. 

Thanks heaps and heaps.  Your effort counts.  Waiting with bated breathe.  

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kabir ke sar per Mittal family ke images kyo ..😆 Mittal families main kaun kabir ka enemy hai ??

Pooja ka I understand 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail

Eek, what in the ever loving world is he plotting.  Please no fake love. It's a done to death trope. No no no no ... will be an insult to the intellect of both Pooja and kabir. Yuk.

Is it my eyes going bad or Zain looks pale?

Amy142 thumbnail

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/ek-bhram-sarvagun-sampanna-spoiler-alert-kabir-to-turn-savior-for-pooja/2019/07/13

Sharing from another post,  courtesy another forum member. 

Looks like they are indeed coping the story of ladla movie.  

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kabir and Pooja helping each other is the only way by which cvs can show their developing feelings for each other. It will have some meaning. They need to know the each other real K n P   who lives inside the facade of arogant headstrong image.

Kabir falling for hot jungli billi pooja or pooja falling for dashing waiter Kabir who awake some some uneasiness in her will not have intensity or charm. That will be only phyical side.

Their relationship need some intensity and depth

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 4 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Zain would be happy to dance on Sara's song

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Kabir and Pooja helping each other is the only way by which cvs can show their developing feelings for each other. It will have some meaning. They need to know the each other real K n P   who lives inside the facade of arogant headstrong image.

Kabir falling for hot jungli billi pooja or pooja falling for dashing waiter Kabir who awake some some uneasiness in her will not have intensity or charm. That will be only phyical side.

Their relationship need some intensity and depth

True I am so done with this love at first sight thing and instant attraction thing... 🤔 Had enough of it in silsila 2 👎🏼

And if its a textile mill its very common to have issues between employer and employees because of the unions and all. Even if its a small thing these days they will create a ruckus for it 

Bold. True