Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Magizh

viewers are only going mad. I don't like kabir character. At least pooja is doing for a reason amd she is yet to come out of trauma and she doesn't have anyone to guide her towards correct path.

But kabir,no way. Mocking someone's poverty is very bad.. there is no guiltyfeeling for his dad's crime. If I keep on watching this will surely turn mad.. all the mittals are bad and mad. Seriously wanted kavya in this situation ,how would she react. She will feel bad for marrying a person like kabir. I am sure about this. 

She has someone to guide her. Amma. But will she listen to her ? Nope. 

What does he actually have to do to show his guilt for his dad's crime ? 

I think Kabir has done a lot for Kavya when no one was there for her. He supported her in everything when no one did. Feeling bad that he is trying to get back what's his that too after Pooja herself closed all the doors for him, then she probably needs to stay away from him. 

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I am also analyzing all the characters. Difference is you are looking for faults and I am looking for the reasons of their behaviour. ðŸ˜‰

Agreed. I analyse from every angle. I post only when I can't find other posts stating the same things that I am thinking. I found various posts stating the reasons about janbir's action and about the Sr. Mittals. I found many focussing on the innocence of the juniors in the Sharma fiasco as well. So I wanted to discuss the darker side of those kids. Didn't expect people to go off topic and keep talking about those same old points here as well. Anyway to each her own ! 

ITVFREAK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Dhruv -> He truly loved Jahnvi right ? Did he for once feel any sympathy towards that girl, supposedly the love of his life when her past got revealed ? ( I am not being passive aggressive. I am not a regular viewer and I don't know if there was a scene on it.). In a past episode, Dhruv asked Jahnvi why she never indulged in lavish food and only had what's needed to sustain. Did he feel even a tinge of compassion when the reason behind that came to light ? Or could he only think about what she did to him like a self-centred entitled rich brat who only cares about the sense of toxic masculinity and the oh-so-shame of remaining a married virgin ? Even today he kept chanting 'janta hai mera baap kaun hai blah blah' to the bartender. So yah he was betrayed by a girl and it was not right but it was not a betrayal of love.

This ---- 'not-giving-a-single-damn' about PK's deeds is true for the other juniors as well. ( or is it not ? Please correct me if I am wrong ). All they care about is money and losing their lifestyle.

Jay -> He almost physically hurt Puja. A violent chap on the making. Enough said !

Yes beta, she spent nights making coffee for you before your board exams. Did you spend even a moment to think about what she had to go through ? Ok leave that nagin. Atleast you must have felt some sort emotion towards the thousands of dead people whose lives were destroyed for your mansion to be reconstructed? No. You were too busy mourning over your missing parties.

Sonali -> Don't know much about her but I guess she also belongs to the -----'nagin doesn't deserve any empathy' category.

Now Mr. Kabir ->

1. Vocally disrespectful about two little kids' enormous struggle with life and poverty.

2. Once manhandled Puja.

3. Referred to Ashok Sharma as 'yah yah tumhara baap' with a meh + frowning expression which is utterly disrespectful towards an honest man your father killed and betrayed so that you brats can pay the bills for your other rich entitled brat friends partying while thousands of other people died.

4. Keeps chanting 'I tried to sympathize with Puja before she took all our money'. Yes he is really a noble man. He tried veeerryyyy hard to sympathize sitting in a BMW. But sympathize while sitting in a wooden chair is so hard that it's next to impossible.

5. He challenged Puja because she refused to live with his family in that mansion. She had to live with the people she loathed even when those same people left her 10 yrs old self to burn. When she didn't, she stopped deserving his 'sympathy'.

6. He is an ex-army man. Families in India survive happily with way less of a career. Plus there's another educated capable guy in the family. Two more youngsters are being educated. Still he is hell bent on revenge and refuses to move on because 'Why struggle like normal people when daddy had money !?'.

I am not defending Puja or her deeds. She is a grey character as she is supposed to be. But I agree her point that she left them alone and Kabir was the one who threatened/challenged her. Now even though she doesn't admit, she is extremely scared because Kabir was a special agent and the smartest among the Mittal kids.

I think she still has some faith on Kabir's sense of humanity and that's why she is trying to make him understand what they went through. But the way Kabir is reacting to it, I don't blame her for thinking that all his talks about compassion and humanity was just a camouflage.

And about the others, I am still not sure whether there were scenes where they gave this a thought. But even if there was one or two scenes, that's not enough. That's not even near enough. Not one person in the family has any kind of empathy. They are all goody goody humans until money is not at stake.

In conclusion, the whole Mittal family never gave a single damn about anything other than money and all their entitled offsprings are no different. I don't want Janruv, I don't want Janvir, I want Puja to successfully run the company and eventually start the hospital and become a successful businesswoman as well as a philanthropist.

Well one thing you still donot understand is that DHRUV LOVED JANHVI AND NOT POOJA SHARMA. Janhvi turned out to be an illusion...a fraud. Now why in the world would Dhruv have sympathy for some Pooja Sharma who USED him for her revenge, insulted him, and took away every other thing too! Dhruv doesnot have even 1% sympathy for a psycho sadist Pooja cause he Loved Janhvi and not Pooja!

If someone Robs you or Harms you...would you have anger and hate towards that person or would you have sympathy???

Edited by ITVFREAK - 4 years ago
stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITVFREAK

Well one thing you still donot understand is that DHRUV LOVED JANHVI AND NOT POOJA SHARMA. Janhvi turned out to be an illusion...a fraud. Now why in the world would Dhruv have sympathy for some Pooja Sharma who USED him for her revenge, insulted him, and took away every other thing too! Dhruv doesnot have even 1% sympathy for a psycho sadist Pooja cause he Loved Janhvi and not Pooja!

If someone Robs you or Harms you...would have anger and hate towards that person or would you have sympathy???

Depends. Did my father murder his father and tried to burn him and his brother alive ? Did he become homeless so that I could be raised in a mansion ? Also am I or am I not a self-absorbed loser in this scenario ? Am I a vertebrate or a spineless lizard ? So many factors yaar !

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
ITVFREAK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Depends. Did my father murder his father and tried to burn him and his brother alive ?

Did someone give proof to Dhruv about that? Did PK tell him about that? No! Whatever Dhruv has heard about past is from Pooja Sharma’s mouth when she threw them out. So why should Dhruv believe Pooja when she is the same person who Used him? And Pooja insulted Dhruv on his face as if she did a Mahaan Kaam by using him! As if whatever PK did was Dhruv’s fault. 

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITVFREAK

Did someone give proof to Dhruv about that? Did PK tell him about that? No! Whatever Dhruv has heard about past is from Pooja Sharma’s mouth when she threw them out. So why should Dhruv believe Pooja when she is the same person who Used him? 

And Pooja insulted Dhruv on his face as if she did a Mahaan Kaam by using him! As if whatever PK did was Dhruv’s fault. 

1. You don't love a name. You love a person. When you come to know that person might have had a traumatic past, you take atleast a moment to think about that if u had loved that person even a tiny bit. Even Kabir did that. Above all, you don't go me me me me all the time. 

2. If he didn't believe, why didn't he try to figure it out or shed some more light into it. Oh yes, because he was busy thinking about himself and whatever wrong was done to him.

3. I already said in my post that I admit that he was betrayed and it was not right but it was not a betrayal in love. Because he didn't actually love Janvi puja whatever name I don't care. Pure selfless love doesn't just vanish. He was just very much attracted to the enormous mystery around her and now that mystery has been resolved and the result is not in favour of him, he has lost it. 

@bold. I never whitewashed Puja, neither did I  justify her actions. I just said that Dhruv was not the lover boy he seemed like. Your real face comes out in harsh situations like betrayal or financial struggle. Puja's real self was brought by situations. Same is happening with the Mittal kids including Dhruv. 

stormborn thumbnail

Double post

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

1. You don't love a name. You love a person. When you come to know that person might have had a traumatic past, you take atleast a moment to think about that if u had loved that person even a tiny bit. Even Kabir did that. Above all, you don't go me me me me all the time. 

2. If he didn't believe, why didn't he try to figure it out or shed some more light into it. Oh yes, because he was busy thinking about himself and whatever wrong was done to him.

3. I already said in my post that I admit that he was betrayed and it was not right but it was not a betrayal in love. Because he didn't actually love Janvi puja whatever name I don't care. Pure selfless love doesn't just vanish. He was just very much attracted to the enormous mystery around her and now that mystery has been resolved and the result is not in favour of him, he has lost it. 

@bold. I never whitewashed Puja, neither did I  justify her actions. I just said that Dhruv was not the lover boy he seemed like. Your real face comes out in harsh situations like betrayal or financial struggle. Puja's real self was brought by situations. Same is happening with the Mittal kids including Dhruv. 

LOL,  not sure if this is credible.  I feel Dhruv was never intended to be paired up with janhvi or Pooja.  Even during the fake marriage,  how much did we know about their relationship? What made him give in to her whims and fancies? He was a fool for getting conned into her sweet talk or whatever she used to manipulate him.  I won't discuss about true love,  was there any love to begin with? We didn't even get a glimpse into how they met,  what happened that led them to get married? Everything was condensed into Pooja screaming at him and throwing that chain on his face🤣Which he probably deserved for being so blind. I may judge him based on very scant information.  But I won't predict that he will be a saint and forgive her. If Dhruv was intended to be paired with her,  they would have made him forgive her,  chase her,  sing some more,  vow to get her back.  All the general chase till I get you stuff.  Dunno what the original plan was,  but current plan seems to pair her with kabir which is why they are thrown into close proximity despite their apparent hatred for each other.  

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dhruv -> He truly loved Jahnvi right ? Did he for once feel any sympathy towards that girl, supposedly the love of his life when her past got revealed ? ( I am not being passive aggressive. I am not a regular viewer and I don't know if there was a scene on it.). In a past episode, Dhruv asked Jahnvi why she never indulged in lavish food and only had what's needed to sustain. Did he feel even a tinge of compassion when the reason behind that came to light ? Or could he only think about what she did to him like a self-centred entitled rich brat who only cares about the sense of toxic masculinity and the oh-so-shame of remaining a married virgin ? Even today he kept chanting 'janta hai mera baap kaun hai blah blah' to the bartender. So yah he was betrayed by a girl and it was not right but it was not a betrayal of love.

This ---- 'not-giving-a-single-damn' about PK's deeds is true for the other juniors as well. ( or is it not ? Please correct me if I am wrong ). All they care about is money and losing their lifestyle.

Jay -> He almost physically hurt Puja. A violent chap on the making. Enough said !

Yes beta, she spent nights making coffee for you before your board exams. Did you spend even a moment to think about what she had to go through ? Ok leave that nagin. Atleast you must have felt some sort emotion towards the thousands of dead people whose lives were destroyed for your mansion to be reconstructed? No. You were too busy mourning over your missing parties.

Sonali -> Don't know much about her but I guess she also belongs to the -----'nagin doesn't deserve any empathy' category.

Now Mr. Kabir ->

1. Vocally disrespectful about two little kids' enormous struggle with life and poverty.

2. Once manhandled Puja.

3. Referred to Ashok Sharma as 'yah yah tumhara baap' with a meh + frowning expression which is utterly disrespectful towards an honest man your father killed and betrayed so that you brats can pay the bills for your other rich entitled brat friends partying while thousands of other people died.

4. Keeps chanting 'I tried to sympathize with Puja before she took all our money'. Yes he is really a noble man. He tried veeerryyyy hard to sympathize sitting in a BMW. But sympathize while sitting in a wooden chair is so hard that it's next to impossible.

5. He challenged Puja because she refused to live with his family in that mansion. She had to live with the people she loathed even when those same people left her 10 yrs old self to burn. When she didn't, she stopped deserving his 'sympathy'.

6. He is an ex-army man. Families in India survive happily with way less of a career. Plus there's another educated capable guy in the family. Two more youngsters are being educated. Still he is hell bent on revenge and refuses to move on because 'Why struggle like normal people when daddy had money !?'.

I am not defending Puja or her deeds. She is a grey character as she is supposed to be. But I agree her point that she left them alone and Kabir was the one who threatened/challenged her. Now even though she doesn't admit, she is extremely scared because Kabir was a special agent and the smartest among the Mittal kids.

I think she still has some faith on Kabir's sense of humanity and that's why she is trying to make him understand what they went through. But the way Kabir is reacting to it, I don't blame her for thinking that all his talks about compassion and humanity was just a camouflage.

And about the others, I am still not sure whether there were scenes where they gave this a thought. But even if there was one or two scenes, that's not enough. That's not even near enough. Not one person in the family has any kind of empathy. They are all goody goody humans until money is not at stake.

In conclusion, the whole Mittal family never gave a single damn about anything other than money and all their entitled offsprings are no different. I don't want Janruv, I don't want Janvir, I want Puja to successfully run the company and eventually start the hospital and become a successful businesswoman as well as a philanthropist.

Completely agree with you

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

LOL,  not sure if this is credible.  I feel Dhruv was never intended to be paired up with janhvi or Pooja.  Even during the fake marriage,  how much did we know about their relationship? What made him give in to her whims and fancies? He was a fool for getting conned into her sweet talk or whatever she used to manipulate him.  I won't discuss about true love,  was there any love to begin with? We didn't even get a glimpse into how they met,  what happened that led them to get married? Everything was condensed into Pooja screaming at him and throwing that chain on his face🤣Which he probably deserved for being so blind. I may judge him based on very scant information.  But I won't predict that he will be a saint and forgive her. If Dhruv was intended to be paired with her,  they would have made him forgive her,  chase her,  sing some more,  vow to get her back.  All the general chase till I get you stuff.  Dunno what the original plan was,  but current plan seems to pair her with kabir which is why they are thrown into close proximity despite their apparent hatred for each other.  

Dhruv bechara seduction ka maara. 😆

Totally agree with all your points. I even think that Dhruv is gonna drop all his conscience and turn negative. May be join PK in later days and try to take 3rd revenge from Janvir ( after kabir joins puja which he definitely will after realising that she has a "heart of gold or something" ). 

The main revenge track is finished. So now this show will be all about random revenge plots in loops.