Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

In the future if Pooja and Kabir really fall in love like the articles suggested, he will definitely give it back to her. 😛

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

In the future if Pooja and Kabir really fall in love like the articles suggested, he will definitely give it back to her. 😛

I dread that day. 🤣

Originally posted by: Amy142

I dread that day. 🤣

Who knows Dhruv and Rani might join hands to ruin both Pooja and Kabir's life. 😆

Amy142 thumbnail

Who knows Dhruv and Rani might join hands to ruin both Pooja and Kabir's life. 😆

Stop giving ideas,  you evil person. 🤣

Like these two sh^^s will watch in silence if their siblings hook up😛

Stop giving ideas,  you evil person. 🤣

Like these two sh^^s will watch in silence if their siblings hook up😛

Typical storyline. 😆 Rani will be like "You didn't let me love Kabir because of the revenge and now you are yourself romancing him." 🤣 Dhruv will be like "Jisne sab kuch barbad kar diya, humein loot liya usi se pyaar ? Kaise Kabir kaise ? Woh teri bhabhi thi nalayak." 🤣

Amy142 thumbnail

Typical storyline. 😆 Rani will be like "You didn't let me love Kabir because of the revenge and now you are yourself romancing him." 🤣 Dhruv will be like "Jisne sab kuch barbad kar diya, humein loot liya usi se pyaar ? Kaise Kabir kaise ? Woh teri bhabhi thi nalayak." 🤣

Are you the script writer of this obnoxious show,  you rude and filmy person? How dare you leak the contents of the next 50 episodes? That too bhare bazzar🤣

Are you the script writer of this obnoxious show,  you rude and filmy person? How dare you leak the contents of the next 50 episodes? That too bhare bazzar🤣

I am a fortune teller. 🤡 I know what the script writers are suffering from. 😆

Amy142 thumbnail

I am a fortune teller. 🤡 I know what the script writers are suffering from. 😆

Fortune teller baba, please tell me when will that "I am watching you" gesturing stop? It makes me think,  i hope either of them end up poking themselves and going blind for a day.  Will put a stop effectively to the nonsense. 

Please kindly also diagnose the disease and enlighten us.  I will try to send the remedy to them,  will bournvita do?

Fortune teller baba, please tell me when will that "I am watching you" gesturing stop? It makes me think,  i hope either of them end up poking themselves and going blind for a day.  Will put a stop effectively to the nonsense. 

Please kindly also diagnose the disease and enlighten us.  I will try to send the remedy to them,  will bournvita do?

The day Kabir Miah will start sending flying kiss instead of gesturing "I am watching you". 🤣 Pooja ke dil mein laddoo footenge aur phir shuru honge Pyaar Ishq aur Mohabbat. 

The "TOO" obvious storyline. Show shuru hone se pehle se hi dono villains ko tayar karke rakha he. 😆

Amy142 thumbnail

The day Kabir Miah will start sending flying kiss instead of gesturing "I am watching you". 🤣 Pooja ke dil mein laddoo footenge aur phir shuru honge Pyaar Ishq aur Mohabbat. 

The "TOO" obvious storyline. Show shuru hone se pehle se hi dono villains ko tayar karke rakha he. 😆

Arre yaar, I was hoping you come out with the disease's name.  But here I see multiple diseases. Love quadrant. Bonkers! Jokes aside that's the most probable thing coming our way.  Yuk🤢Two sisters fighting over one guy or two brothers over one girl,  or even one sacrificing their love for a sibling makes me wanna puke.  India has the largest population next to China.  Is it so difficult to find a different person to send flying kisses? 

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago