Posted: 4 years ago

Pooja betrayed Kabir's family. 

Although she was wronged by PK, but she took revenge on the other innocent members of the family. She drove his mum crazy with wrong medicines and got her insulted in public many times. She had got Kavya insulted by the family as well. She then usurped Mittals wealth and got the Mittal family homeless. 

Are these not enough reasons for Kabir to be angry on Pooja? 

Take a scenario where a person enters in your life as a close family member plays all goody goody and at the back drives your mum crazy with medicines. 

Then suddenly it is revealed that this person is taking out revenge due one of your family member doing wrong with that person in the past.  

Later in the name of revenge this person whom you considered your family throws you out of the house for revenge. 

What would be your reaction? 

I dont understand what people expect from Kabir. Should he be like ohhh I am so sorry my fake bhabhi, you were wronged so its ok for you to usurp our wealth and get us homeless. I will do "aarti" of you ðŸ˜†

Point is whatever Pooja did in the past with innocent Mittals was WRONG. It cannot be justified. 

It was not Kabir's fault that Pooja suffered in the past. 

Originally posted by sumz_d

Although she was wronged by PK, but she took revenge on the other innocent members of the family. She drove his mum crazy with wrong medicines and got her insulted in public many times. She had got Kavya insulted by the family as well. She then usurped Mittals wealth and got the Mittal family homeless. 

Take a scenario where a person enters in your life as a close family member plays all goody goody and at the back drives your mum crazy with medicines. 

Then suddenly it is revealed that this person is taking out revenge due one of your family member doing wrong with that person in the past.  

Later in the name of revenge this person whom you considered your family throws you out of the house for revenge. 

I dont understand what people expect from Kabir. Should he be like ohhh I am so sorry my fake bhabhi, you were wronged so its ok for you to usurp our wealth and get us homeless. I will do "aarti" of you ðŸ˜†

Point is whatever Pooja did in the past with innocent Mittals was WRONG. It cannot be justified. 

TM said she's just analysing the characters of junior mittals as humans and nothing else.  I think she wont like what you have mentioned in your post.  May be you should consider editing your post,  else you will be tagged hater again by a bunch of folks.

Originally posted by Amy142

TM said she's just analysing the characters of junior mittals as humans and nothing else.  I think she wont like what you have mentioned in your post.  May be you should consider editing your post,  else you will be tagged hater again by a bunch of folks.

@bold arre arre its fine if I will be considered a hater. 

Waise please tell me whats a definition of a hater? I am not hating all the characters of the show so how does that make me a hater? 

I just stated the fact that was portrayed in the show. ðŸ¤”

Calling a Spade a Spade is not wrong... 

@TM please dont take anything personally... It was just meant as an example.

No offense

Originally posted by SRKisLove

"In conclusion, the whole Mittal family never gave a single damn about anything other than money and all their entitled offsprings are no different. I don't want Janruv, I don't want Janvir, I want Puja to successfully run the company and eventually start the hospital and become a successful businesswoman as well as a philanthropist." 

THIS!! 

I Just want her to find some peace. Maybe find Aarush and genuinely apologize to him, because she had a bond with him, which got affected due to revenge. Mostly, she connects with him. 

Also, Pooja needs a little counseling to get rid of years of childhood mental trauma.

Also, thanks man, you had the guts to point out everything, that I was thinking but didn't write 'cos of getting into arguments. Salute to you!  

ETA: I dunno whether it makes sense to post it here, but I always love this blogger's blog posts, and she has made some points connected to this discussion, though I don't agree with all. Have a look, if you are free. 

https://tellywoodtrash.tumblr.com/post/186237061179/ebss-11-120719-lbs

Exactly. Kabir needs to find a job and Pooja needs therapy. But they just wanted to do a reverse office love story. Where the FL is a shrewd businessman who puts the other one in trouble using silly but apparently ruthless antics and the ML is strong minded determined person who can tolerate any lanchhan for 'riston ki akmiyat'. But as he is the male in this scenario, he can't only tolerate it like the other numerous office romance female leads. Instead he is going to show her a bigger humiliation. I don't want Puja to lose those clients because of Kabir's antics. I want to see her gracefully handle the situation. If I have to choose between who should handle a business between a money-minded family and her, I am choosing her. I want her to become more philanthropic and not just the occassional charities. Now that she has the power, she can help people like her as well as the people who were wrong by the Mittals even more.

I feel like the show is taking the approach where they are revealing Kabir's flaws one by one and Janvi's goodness of heart simultaneously to bring out the grey in those characters. I certainly hope so. This is why I am watching it. I just hope it doesn't turn to the point where Puja gets obsessed with Kabir and become black and then Kavya gets back to become the typical SP heroine. That would be the worst. I don't mind if Kavya comes back. I just don't want the characters to lose their shades.

Originally posted by stormborn

Exactly. Kabir needs to find a job and Pooja needs therapy. But they just wanted to do a reverse office love story. Where the FL is a shrewd businessman who puts the other one in trouble using silly but apparently ruthless antics and the ML is strong minded determined person who can tolerate any lanchhan for 'riston ki akmiyat'. But as he is the male in this scenario, he can't only tolerate it like the other numerous office romance female leads. Instead he is going to show her a bigger humiliation. I don't want Puja to lose those clients because of Kabir's antics. I want to see her gracefully handle the situation. If I have to choose between who should handle a business between a money-minded family and her, I am choosing her. I want her to become more philanthropic and not just the occassional charities. Now that she has the power, she can help people like her as well as the people who were wrong by the Mittals even more.

I feel like the show is taking the approach where they are revealing Kabir's flaws one by one and Janvi's goodness of heart simultaneously to bring out the grey in those characters. I certainly hope so. This is why I am watching it. I just hope it doesn't turn to the point where Puja gets obsessed with Kabir and become black and then Kavya gets back to become the typical SP heroine. That would be the worst. I don't mind if Kavya comes back. I just don't want the characters to lose their shades.

Everything you said. Same man, I mentioned in several posts in the forum, why is Pooja running the business because I always thought (after the land donation episode) that she would use all that money to invest in the hospital, like her Dada's dream. The writers should have remembered this earlier. 

Now that they have remembered it, I hope they keep at it. Also, like you said, it will be good, if Pooja does something for the other victims too. I wish there was some way to reach the makers. 

I'm watching for the exact same reason. Mostly, now I am watching with my brain switched off, because the main revenge plot is done, so the show's point is somewhat lost. 

I just find EBSS better than EK or Gul dramas, right now, I'm bored of them. So, literally just watching it for Shrenu and Zain, and a little more sensible plot than the usual SP shows. 

Kabir was not angry at her until she refused to let them live in that mansion. All hell broke loose after that. It's all about money and lifestyle.

Secondly: All the points that I mentioned about Kabir, I never said he shouldn't be angry on Puja or be sweet to her or whatever. I said nothing about their relation with Puja. I analyzed them as per their individual characteristics and how they are as human being. That's it. I am not a Puja fan. Puja is just off topic here. She was not my concern in the post. I am not anyone's fan. I am just a person who loves to think in her spare time and analyses characters after she watches a show or reads a book.

@bold arre arre its fine if I will be considered a hater. 

Waise please tell me whats a definition of a hater? I am not hating all the characters of the show so how does that make me a hater? 

I just stated the fact that was portrayed in the show. ðŸ¤”

Calling a Spade a Spade is not wrong... 

@TM please dont take anything personally... It was just meant as an example.

No offense

I have a better idea. If we ever become friends and meet in person, I will gift you a hat and then we will call you 'Hater, the hatter'😉.

Jokes apart, you are allowed to hate every character. If the writers have creative liberty, then why won't we viewers have analysis liberty ? Heil on that sister ! Yo 😃

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Amy142

I am not saying that you said that.  I am just questioning how these things can happen. 

Those kids are spoilt,  but look at their parents. Doubt they paid any attention to upbringing.  Probably money was all they needed. 

I didn't notice the edit. Spot on ! That's what happened to them. Struggle makes a person. I hope this harsh situation they are going through brings the best out of them and they get to know about the real world and become real persons, not just daddy's little prince and princesses. And they have that potential coz none of them is all bad or a psychopaths like PK. 

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Originally posted by stormborn

I didn't notice the edit. Spot on ! That's what happened to them. Struggle makes a person. I hope this harsh situation they are going through brings the best out of them and they get to know about the real world and become real persons, not just daddy's little prince and princesses. And they have that potential coz none of them is all bad or a psychopaths like PK. 

That's our pipe dream,  will hardly be shown since the show doesn't revolve around them. Till last week or so,  we saw neither hair nor hide of Jay and sonali.  And in 2 days,  boy has a girlfriend and does target shooting as side business,  LOL.  He's just getting screen space after a month or so,  of no consequence to me as a viewer.  Sonali has been clinging on to whoever has been available next to her and crying.  I saw her smiling only in the last episode.  Don't get me started about Dhruv,  I feel pity for the actor. All he does is lolling around drunk.  Kabir,  I hope pokes himself in the eye and gets temporary blindness. I am sick of the high school level drama he is engaging in with Pooja.  Grown ups can do better. 

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SRKisLove

Everything you said. Same man, I mentioned in several posts in the forum, why is Pooja running the business because I always thought (after the land donation episode) that she would use all that money to invest in the hospital, like her Dada's dream. The writers should have remembered this earlier. 

Now that they have remembered it, I hope they keep at it. Also, like you said, it will be good, if Pooja does something for the other victims too. I wish there was some way to reach the makers. 

I'm watching for the exact same reason. Mostly, now I am watching with my brain switched off, because the main revenge plot is done, so the show's point is somewhat lost. 

I just find EBSS better than EK or Gul dramas, right now, I'm bored of them. So, literally just watching it for Shrenu and Zain, and a little more sensible plot than the usual SP shows. 

She can still open a hospital if she expands this business. Even orphanages or free schools or more. She can earn from textile and use it for philanthropy. Possibilities are endless. But I am afraid they will forget about the hospital and her dada's dreams entirely and instead totally focus on the so called tashan. Well let's see ! Anything but obsessed love might be accepted at this point. I hate seeing girls making a guy her sun and revolving her whole world around him.