stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Dhruv -> He truly loved Jahnvi right ? Did he for once feel any sympathy towards that girl, supposedly the love of his life when her past got revealed ? ( I am not being passive aggressive. I am not a regular viewer and I don't know if there was a scene on it.). In a past episode, Dhruv asked Jahnvi why she never indulged in lavish food and only had what's needed to sustain. Did he feel even a tinge of compassion when the reason behind that came to light ? Or could he only think about what she did to him like a self-centred entitled rich brat who only cares about the sense of toxic masculinity and the oh-so-shame of remaining a married virgin ? Even today he kept chanting 'janta hai mera baap kaun hai blah blah' to the bartender. So yah he was betrayed by a girl and it was not right but it was not a betrayal of love.

This ---- 'not-giving-a-single-damn' about PK's deeds is true for the other juniors as well. ( or is it not ? Please correct me if I am wrong ). All they care about is money and losing their lifestyle.

Jay -> He almost physically hurt Puja. A violent chap on the making. Enough said !

Yes beta, she spent nights making coffee for you before your board exams. Did you spend even a moment to think about what she had to go through ? Ok leave that nagin. Atleast you must have felt some sort emotion towards the thousands of dead people whose lives were destroyed for your mansion to be reconstructed? No. You were too busy mourning over your missing parties.

Sonali -> Don't know much about her but I guess she also belongs to the -----'nagin doesn't deserve any empathy' category.

Now Mr. Kabir ->

1. Vocally disrespectful about two little kids' enormous struggle with life and poverty.

2. Once manhandled Puja.

3. Referred to Ashok Sharma as 'yah yah tumhara baap' with a meh + frowning expression which is utterly disrespectful towards an honest man your father killed and betrayed so that you brats can pay the bills for your other rich entitled brat friends partying while thousands of other people died.

4. Keeps chanting 'I tried to sympathize with Puja before she took all our money'. Yes he is really a noble man. He tried veeerryyyy hard to sympathize sitting in a BMW. But sympathize while sitting in a wooden chair is so hard that it's next to impossible.

5. He challenged Puja because she refused to live with his family in that mansion. She had to live with the people she loathed even when those same people left her 10 yrs old self to burn. When she didn't, she stopped deserving his 'sympathy'.

6. He is an ex-army man. Families in India survive happily with way less of a career. Plus there's another educated capable guy in the family. Two more youngsters are being educated. Still he is hell bent on revenge and refuses to move on because 'Why struggle like normal people when daddy had money !?'.

I am not defending Puja or her deeds. She is a grey character as she is supposed to be. But I agree her point that she left them alone and Kabir was the one who threatened/challenged her. Now even though she doesn't admit, she is extremely scared because Kabir was a special agent and the smartest among the Mittal kids.

I think she still has some faith on Kabir's sense of humanity and that's why she is trying to make him understand what they went through. But the way Kabir is reacting to it, I don't blame her for thinking that all his talks about compassion and humanity was just a camouflage.

And about the others, I am still not sure whether there were scenes where they gave this a thought. But even if there was one or two scenes, that's not enough. That's not even near enough. Not one person in the family has any kind of empathy. They are all goody goody humans until money is not at stake.

In conclusion, the whole Mittal family never gave a single damn about anything other than money and all their entitled offsprings are no different. I don't want Janruv, I don't want Janvir, I want Puja to successfully run the company and eventually start the hospital and become a successful businesswoman as well as a philanthropist.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: stormborn

Dhruv -> He truly loved Jahnvi right ? Did he for once feel any sympathy towards that girl, supposedly the love of his life when her past got revealed ? ( I am not being passive aggressive. I am not a regular viewer and I don't know if there was a scene on it.). In a past episode, Dhruv asked Jahnvi why she never indulged in lavish food and only had what's needed to sustain. Did he feel even a tinge of compassion when the reason behind that came to light ? Or could he only think about what she did to him like a self-centred entitled rich brat who only cares about the sense of toxic masculinity and the oh-so-shame of remaining a married virgin ? Even today he kept chanting 'janta hai mera baap kaun hai blah blah' to the bartender. So yah he was betrayed by a girl and it was not right but it was not a betrayal of love.

This ---- 'not-giving-a-single-damn' about PK's deeds is true for the other juniors as well. ( or is it not ? Please correct me if I am wrong ). All they care about is money and losing their lifestyle.

Jay -> He almost physically hurt Puja. A violent chap on the making. Enough said !

Yes beta, she spent nights making coffee for you before your board exams. Did you spend even a moment to think about what she had to go through ? Ok leave that nagin. Atleast you must have felt some sort emotion towards the thousands of dead people whose lives were destroyed for your mansion to be reconstructed? No. You were too busy mourning over your missing parties.

Sonali -> Don't know much about her but I guess she also belongs to the -----'nagin doesn't deserve any empathy' category.

Now Mr. Kabir ->

1. Vocally disrespectful about two little kids' enormous struggle with life and poverty.

2. Once manhandled Puja.

3. Referred to Ashok Sharma as 'yah yah tumhara baap' with a meh + frowning expression which is utterly disrespectful towards an honest man your father killed and betrayed so that you brats can pay the bills for your other rich entitled brat friends partying while thousands of other people died.

4. Keeps chanting 'I tried to sympathize with Puja before she took all our money'. Yes he is really a noble man. He tried veeerryyyy hard to sympathize sitting in a BMW. But sympathize while sitting in a wooden chair is so hard that it's next to impossible.

5. He challenged Puja because she refused to live with his family in that mansion. She had to live with the people she loathed even when those same people left her 10 yrs old self to burn. When she didn't, she stopped deserving his 'sympathy'.

6. He is an ex-army man. Families in India survive happily with way less of a career. Plus there's another educated capable guy in the family. Two more youngsters are being educated. Still he is hell bent on revenge and refuses to move on because 'Why struggle like normal people when daddy had money !?'.

I am not defending Puja or her deeds. She is a grey character as she is supposed to be. But I agree her point that she left them alone and Kabir was the one who threatened/challenged her. Now even though she doesn't admit, she is extremely scared because Kabir was a special agent and the smartest among the Mittal kids.

I think she still has some faith on Kabir's sense of humanity and that's why she is trying to make him understand what they went through. But the way Kabir is reacting to it, I don't blame her for thinking that all his talks about compassion and humanity was just a camouflage.

And about the others, I am still not sure whether there were scenes where they gave this a thought. But even if there was one or two scenes, that's not enough. That's not even near enough. Not one person in the family has any kind of empathy. They are all goody goody humans until money is not at stake.

In conclusion, the whole Mittal family never gave a single damn about anything other than money and all their entitled offsprings are no different. I don't want Janruv, I don't want Janvir, I want Puja to successfully run the company and eventually start the hospital and become a successful businesswoman as well as a philanthropist.

Hi, first,  let me admire your username and your DP. You rock!

Next, completely agree with the points you have stated above. 

But I have a question. What would happen if all these people had empathy towards pooja ? And how does them not having empathy harm pooja? If I remember,  she said they were collateral damage. I am just wondering how empathy would restore all the hurt and pain she has received.

Kabir has had a personality transplant as I term it. But then he would have been put in the same bracket as dhruv if he didn't fight in his family's interest.Dhruv was not likeable when he was tracking Jahnvi and acting too cheesy in my opinion. I dont consider sonali and jai as characters of importance,  they dont account to much, shadows actually, being used only now as plot device.

Last Bold: this would be the best way forward. But the  sadly,  we have to go through lot of s&^* before that day come.

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

"In conclusion, the whole Mittal family never gave a single damn about anything other than money and all their entitled offsprings are no different. I don't want Janruv, I don't want Janvir, I want Puja to successfully run the company and eventually start the hospital and become a successful businesswoman as well as a philanthropist." 

THIS!! 

I Just want her to find some peace. Maybe find Aarush and genuinely apologize to him, because she had a bond with him, which got affected due to revenge. Mostly, she connects with him. 

Also, Pooja needs a little counseling to get rid of years of childhood mental trauma.

Also, thanks man, you had the guts to point out everything, that I was thinking but didn't write 'cos of getting into arguments. Salute to you!  

ETA: I dunno whether it makes sense to post it here, but I always love this blogger's blog posts, and she has made some points connected to this discussion, though I don't agree with all. Have a look, if you are free. 

https://tellywoodtrash.tumblr.com/post/186237061179/ebss-11-120719-lbs

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Now Mr. Kabir ->

2. Once manhandled Puja.

Loved your post n loved your POV ðŸ¤—

stormborn thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Amy142

Hi, first,  let me admire your username and your DP. You rock!

Next, completely agree with the points you have stated above. 

But I have a question. What would happen if all these people had empathy towards pooja ? And how does them not having empathy harm pooja? If I remember,  she said they were collateral damage. I am just wondering how empathy would restore all the hurt and pain she has received.

Bold: this would be the best way forward. But the  sadly,  we have to go throw lot of s&^* before that day come.

Thanks.😃

@bold. I never said it would effect Puja in any way - good or bad. There are many forum posts about the character analysis of the senior Mittals as well as Janvir. I had some thoughts about the juniors as well and thought of sharing it.

Just to answer your question--> Kabir having empathy and accepting the upcoming financial and life struggle as his family's repentance might have helped him to move on leading Puja to move on with her new life. Now Kabir is hell bent on getting the property back mainly because of his family. So them finding their conscience might have inspired Kabir to get some other job using his army background. But none of these was my point. 

Not to mention what would have happened if his mom had revealed the entirety of  their involvement in destroying the Sharmas.

Amy142 thumbnail

Thanks.😃

@bold. I never said it would effect Puja in any way - good or bad. There are many forum posts about the character analysis of the senior Mittals as well as Janvir. I had some thoughts about the juniors as well and thought of sharing it.

Just to answer your question--> Kabir having empathy and accepting the upcoming financial and life struggle as his family's repentance might have helped him to move on leading Puja to move on with her new life. Now Kabir is hell bent on getting the property back mainly because of his family. So them finding their conscience might have inspired Kabir to get some other job using his army background. But none of these was my point. 

Not to mention what would have happened if his mom had revealed the entirety of  their involvement in destroying the Sharmas.

If I am understanding it correctly, after she threw them out, she was the one who went out seeking the mittals. Empathy is probably never received by force. But then we might look at it differently.  So you think that normal people would sit quietly and watch if they are made homeless out of the blue and not lash out? None of the characters are behaving normally,  that's a topic for another day.😆

Kabir more or less knows his dad was a baddie, he acknowledged it in not so many words. I feel survival instincts fuels everyone's motives.

And I am not sure why you think that pooja would move on if the junior mittals said sorry. Or kabir moving on would have made pooja move on. on another note, if that would happen,  show would shut shop.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Liked your pov and your pov for not considering pooja but what about other families? ? ?  Thats what i m asking that okk they dont feel for pooja but what about kavya the way they outsted her didnt suman atleast be grateful that because of her she cured as she suggested to not take medicines? ? ?  But mittals (senior) are just about me me me they cant see above them and so even jr mittals. . . . 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think Kabir wants to take everything back because as he said his family members shouldn't suffer because of what his father did. Dhruv, Kabir, Sonali and the other brother are innocent. It's difficult for rich people to survive without money. I understand why this four don't understand Pooja's pain. For them they did nothing wrong with her but still were snatched everything by her. That's why Pooja is the bad person here for them. Also when you are struggling to survive yourself, you usually don't care about how other people feel. At least they are not behaving like mahaan people. Anyone would be mad about losing everything overnight. 

I didn't like Kabir manhandling her so I hope we won't get such scenes in the future. 

Kabir was the guy who asked his father to surrender but she was so much into her revenge that she not only made tamasha of his father's death (Even if your dad is a murderer, he is still your dad) but she humiliated him. That's when he thought about taking evrything back from her. He was about to get a job but she destroyed all his certificates. So Kabir reacting like this is justified. 

Now about Pooja. She is also right in doing whatever she is doing afterall she has lost her everything because of the Mittals. 

Both are right on their own way. 

stormborn thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Amy142

If I am understanding it correctly, after she threw them out, she was the one who went out seeking the mittals. Empathy is probably never received by force. But then we might look at it differently.  So you think that normal people would sit quietly and watch if they are made homeless out of the blue and not lash out? None of the characters are behaving normally,  that's a topic for another day.😆

Kabir more or less knows his dad was a baddie, he acknowledged it in not so many words. I feel survival instincts fuels everyone's motives.

And I am not sure why you think that pooja would move on if the junior mittals said sorry. Or kabir moving on would have made pooja move on. on another note, if that would happen,  show would shut shop.

I never said anything about anyone saying sorry to Puja.

I am analyzing the characters of the junior Mittals from the eyes of a viewer considering them as individual human beings. I never said anything about their direct effect on Puja or the inter-relation between the characters. If you feel that I did, please copy that part and show me. I will clarify about it .

Humanity includes some basic traits including compassion and empathy about other humans. I was judging those characters individually in the humanity scale on the basis of those traits from a viewer's point of view. It had nothing to do with their effect on Puja or rather anyone. I even mentioned their reaction (or rather no reaction) about the thousands of other families that were harmed in the process. It was about how they see situations and treat other human beings in general and analyzing how they are as individual human beings.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail

I never said anything about anyone saying sorry to Puja.

I am analyzing the characters of the junior Mittals from the eyes of a viewer considering them as individual human beings. I never said anything about their direct effect on Puja or the inter-relation between the characters. If you feel that I did, please copy that part and show me. I will clarify about it .

Humanity includes some basic traits including compassion and empathy about other humans. I was judging those characters individually in the humanity scale on the basis of those traits from a viewer's point of view. It had nothing to do with their effect on Puja or rather anyone. It was about how they see situations and treat other human beings in general and analyzing how they are as individual human beings.

I am not saying that you said that.  I am just questioning how these things can happen. 

Those kids are spoilt,  but look at their parents. Doubt they paid any attention to upbringing.  Probably money was all they needed.