Posted: 4 years ago

Me talking about the precap. Wot bezathi is Kabir planning for Pooja. Three things crossed my mind...is it gonna be some wardrobe malfunction. No Kabir cant stoop that low. He will never do it hopefully.

Or is he gonna mix something in Pooja's drink and she is gonna weird behave...can happen.

Or is he gonna let the Chinese guests know that Pooja confiscated the Mittal's property by cheating. It wont leave good impression on  business partners...

Meanwhile the caption that Rajiv sir had put beneath the party wale pics in IG is also confusing. He said something like a love story is developing...so whatever happens on Monday might pave the way for Pooja and Kabir getting closer. 

May be i am wrong ๐Ÿค”but a smell of first Jhanbir dance is coming.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

May be i am wrong ๐Ÿค”but a smell of first Jhanbir dance is coming.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Optimistic Anju ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Sumita18

Optimistic Anju ๐Ÿ˜†

i am always team Jhanbir no matter what๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

i am always team Jhanbir no matter what๐Ÿ˜†

I know ๐Ÿ˜†

But wot is the bezzathi here๐Ÿค”

Originally posted by mailanchi

But wot is the bezzathi here๐Ÿค”

Yeah I don't think any dance be happening. 

Its too early for that. 

I dunno like you said, people are speculating about wardrobe malfunction but I'm just like, would this show take this route?

I don't know, for whatever Pooja or others have done, except for Manohar, no one really seemed creepy to me. 

Dosent look like the makers have a definite plot. Once they saw that the trps are going down, then suddenly revenge complete, JanRuv marriage fake, Kavya and Aarush gone, Kabir and Pooja free to focus on one another. They started off with the much in demand Kabir-Pooja tashan. None of the tashan wale situations looked well planned. Onky delight was to see Zain and Shrenu in one frame. Now going with Rajiv sir's IG post looks like they r slowly planning to show romance. 

Dosent look like the makers have a definite plot. Once they saw that the trps are going down, then suddenly revenge complete, JanRuv marriage fake, Kavya and Aarush gone, Kabir and Pooja free to focus on one another. They started off with the much in demand Kabir-Pooja tashan. None of the tashan wale situations looked well planned. Onky delight was to see Zain and Shrenu in one frame. Now going with Rajiv sir's IG post looks like they r slowly planning to show romance. 

Janruv marriage was always fake since day one , Jhsnvi always kept her distance with dhruv it was his fault not to realise or investigate  , yes Kavya n Arush departure was sudden 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Fair point. 

This is what happens when Star gets business crazy. Going by the concept of the show, Star should have given the makers standard 100 episodes to do what they want, and then end the show, if it doesn't get trps. 

But instead, Star Plus is hungry, during WC time, for ratings. So it interfered after 30-35 episodes. And now we are stuck.

I don't think the producer even planned this. The story was about Jahnvi's revenge, and how she uses her shadiness to achieve. It was going slow and steady. But when has trp janta in the recent times appreciated any drama show without romance? 

They tried to bring the romance angle here with Kabir-Kavya, but it was soooooo poorly written, I cannot.

Plus, after seeing ShreZain perform together, I'm thinking was Dipti blind not to cast them together? I never bothered with Yabir as plot point, but ShreZain have wayyyyy more chemistry than ZainVi. 

They should have made Kabir-jahnvi a pair from the beginning. There was honestly no need for Dhruv or Kavya's characters. Maybe Kabir could have been engaged against his will to Jahnvi, and slowly figures out her shadiness because he is a secret agent. 

Now the audience is confused who is romantic pair they should watch, because lets face it, the truth is whether online audience or trp janta, all are watching for romance, however cliche or stretcheddddd.

Anyways, coming back to the main point, the show was about revenge. Star told them to change the script 360 degrees. Now they are stuck with a show, and no script. Dipti must have planned at least 6 months of revenge plot, going by the initial pace of the show. But now that its done, from which magical hat is she going to take out the rabbit of a story?? 

Now what do they show? Kuch bacha hi nahi hai. So, they change kabir's character, they alter pooja's character, and get them into a largely superficial fight.

Only yesterday's and today's episode was somewhat interesting. 

For me, EBSS properly ended with the 50th episode, which was GRAND, SUPERLATIVE writing and performance. Now I'm watching it like a new show, and more of an EK drama which runs without any purpose. 

As far as it goes, I can see its all about money. Dipti as a producer needs money so this show can't tank, even if the story is bombed, Star is not running a charity, so the channel also needs trps, Shrenu has always stuck to projects, even without screenspace like IB, so this is a blessing for her, she is getting to act so much. Actors only care about making money anyways. 

The only one who is suffering in this cycle of money is the audience who is trying to entertain themselves with something, with their brain switched on. If I switch off my brain, and watch this show, like other shows on SP, I'll enjoy it much more. Which is what I am doing right now, really. 

I mean, I tried other stupid shows on Star, but their actors don't impress me, or there is some other issue. Erica mumbles too much, Kulfi is literally child abuse, YRKKH has too many leaps for me to keep up, same with YHM, Nazar is a mad show, so is DD. 

The only real good shows right now are KHKT and YRHPK. Rest everything is crazy.