Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Amy142

That's your way of looking at things and I won't say that it's wrong.  In that case I will become equal to a crazy fan🤣. 

But seriously,  whether she's the lead or not is not questionable.  The show is named after her fake persona. 

Let's not deviate from the matter on hand. 

I think I had posted this before.  Will say it again.  

No one is right,  at this point of time.  Pk was never right.  Like I said, Pooja is on a rampage cuz she's like a wounded animal. Who can't see beyond her revenge.  But people who are not responsible for the actions of PK, I.e. the younger mittals will definitely not understand.  Nobody goes and puts their parents in jail for crime,  realistically speaking.  

Pooja's motivation was right till the revamp.  After that if she wants anyone to understand what she went through,  it should be PK,  not his kids.  In this case,  what is she going to gain? Alright,  most people are saying that junior mittals should understand what she went through.  Fine,  let's hypothesise,  they understand.  Then what can they do? Will an apology from someone who hasn't committed the crime bring back her father? Will voluntarily giving up the so called riches bring back her lost childhood?

There was some clear motivation before,  now it's just petty vengeance towards people who are associated with PK,  while the real criminal is gone,  Scott free. 

She feels she was the only person who was wronged by PK.  News flash. All the victims of the medicine scandal are victims.  If she thinks she is aggrieved,  all of the dead people's families are aggrieved too. She usurped the mittals wealth and is running the industry.  What about those people? Those people have not been avenged by Pooja donating to orphanage. 

Whether people watch the show or not,  whether they choose to discuss scenes is their prerogative.  When others discuss the show,  they might see what you and I may have seen or missed. 

Why else are we here discussing? If everyone was of the same opinion,  then we would have been sheep instead of humans. 

That's your way of looking at things and I won't say that it's wrong.  In that case I will become equal to a crazy fan🤣. 

But seriously,  whether she's the lead or not is not questionable.  The show is named after her fake persona. 

Let's not deviate from the matter on hand. 

I think I had posted this before.  Will say it again.  She feels she was the only person who was wronged by PK.  News flash. All the victims of the medicine scandal are victims.  If she thinks she is aggrieved,  all of the dead people's families are aggrieved too. She usurped the mittals wealth and is running the industry.  What about those people? Those people have not been avenged by Pooja donating to orphanage.  **What happened to those people we don't know.. Because last I remember pk had blamed everything on ashok sharma and he was beaten by their family in front of everyone. Here pooja as a child went through all these things saw all these happening right before her eyes and suffered for 20 long yrs. Not everyone is going to think and react like pooja especially when situations are totally different.** 

Whether people watch the show or not,  whether they choose to discuss scenes is their prerogative.  When others discuss the show,  they might see what you and I may have seen or missed. My issue here is people sometimes come here not just to DISCUSS. They just HAVE to bash certain characters. 

Why else are we here discussing? If everyone was of the same opinion,  then we would have been sheep instead of humans. There are lots of sensible posts in the forum dear where people who has different views about the show/ characters do discuss without taunting the character or the show and have a very meaningful discussion. 

Originally posted by Indira1211

lol..I think Zain is also bored with the show ,..someone mentioned in another post that he’s giving blank faces with no expressions while he was expressive and good in Naamkarann..He’s probably also tired and bored with making meaningless watching you signs all the time and doing silly things like putting stones in place of food etc..it will be nice to see some intelligent arguments in the show ..not stupidity and immaturity.. At the moment what is the plot of the show ? Pooja has got her revenge,..pk is dead and she has all his money and his whole family are suffering in poverty,.So her revenge is complete .so if that was the plot of the show..it’s done. and what is the storyline now,, ??? I can’t make any sense of this show,..what do these makers want to show us now,..?  

Don't u know? Kabir  and Pooja will fall in luurrrvvvve after this .🤣

Jokes apart,  I am waiting to read creative explanations as to why these 2 characters " should" fall in love. 

Zain does look bored.  Not sure about the reason.  But he is certainly capable of multiple fleeting expressions , rightly pointed out by you.  Naamkaran. Even TEI.

Originally posted by AnnStyles

**What happened to those people we don't know.. Because last I remember pk had blamed everything on ashok sharma and he was beaten by their family in front of everyone. Here pooja as a child went through all these things saw all these happening right before her eyes and suffered for 20 long yrs. Not everyone is going to think and react like pooja especially when situations are totally different.** 

So you expect me to accept your above explanation that people beat the doctor black and blue and left? The same person who is accused of so many deaths? I find it very illogical.  Yes,  not everyone is going to think and react like her. And I am not at all saying that her reaction or behaviour is wrong for someone who has been traumatized. 

None of those people, who you say are bashing Pooja have condemned her for wanting revenge.  It's her behaviour after taking over mittals which is irking most .

People point out flaws in the characters actions.  Not the actors,  but most fan girls immediately say shrenu/ Pooja/ janhvi haters.  Please,  we don't care about shrenu.  She's just an actress who is doing what she's asked to.  No one has personal enmity with her. 

As for talking about your friends,  who obviously chat with you and you know about it I am sure,  also engage in bashing real people who have contrary pov. So please don't blame anyone.  All of us  including me and you might have done it at some point or other.  That doesn't mean that they can demand forum members to leave.  

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago

lol..I think Zain is also bored with the show ,..someone mentioned in another post that he’s giving blank faces with no expressions while he was expressive and good in Naamkarann..He’s probably also tired and bored with making meaningless watching you signs all the time and doing silly things like putting stones in place of food etc..it will be nice to see some intelligent arguments in the show ..not stupidity and immaturity.. At the moment what is the plot of the show ? Pooja has got her revenge,..pk is dead and she has all his money and his whole family are suffering in poverty,.So her revenge is complete .so if that was the plot of the show..it’s done. and what is the storyline now,, ??? I can’t make any sense of this show,..what do these makers want to show us now,..?  

so true yaar..he was too good in naamkaran. 

Don't u know? Kabir  and Pooja will fall in luurrrvvvve after this .🤣

Jokes apart,  I am waiting to read creative explanations as to why these 2 characters " should" fall in love. 

Zain does look bored.  Not sure about the reason.  But he is certainly capable of multiple fleeting expressions , rightly pointed out by you.  Naamkaran. Even TEI.

then they should have changed the name of the show as well,..as it is no longer EBSS... Pooja is gone ultra modern now ...maybe it should be TEI 2...since there’s going to be  tashan and Ishq... 

So you expect me to accept your above explanation that people beat the doctor black and blue and left? The same person who is accused of so many deaths? I find it very illogical.  Yes,  not everyone is going to think and react like her. And I am not at all saying that her reaction or behaviour is wrong for someone who has been traumatized. 

None of those people, who you say are bashing Pooja have condemned her for wanting revenge.  It's her behaviour after taking over mittals which is irking most .

Lol did I make up the scenes where ashok was beaten by those people. Also his house was burned by them with the Mittals being involved and watching them do the dirty job... I think you must have forgot those flashbacks scenes ðŸ˜†

Bold. Yes that is irritating...and no one supports her for doing that. But like I had mentioned before and again mentioning my comment is for those people who just come here with the intention to taunt and bash not for a proper discussion. 

So you expect me to accept your above explanation that people beat the doctor black and blue and left? The same person who is accused of so many deaths? I find it very illogical.  Yes,  not everyone is going to think and react like her. And I am not at all saying that her reaction or behaviour is wrong for someone who has been traumatized

as woman we can understand what was her plight. In this insecure world two little girls who have to survive without parents is horrible. No one is happy with that neither we support the seniors.i hate that dada most.. spineless heartless people.

Even I am hating kabir for his actions. Isn't he one who has to make his siblings understand what pk did was wrong and he should have accepted his dad's crime in media. He is mocking pooja's initial day struggles. Such a cheap attitude towards poor people and blind fans want love story between people like kabir who is mum on crimes committed by his family and looks who is always on revenge mode?

Then how their kids will be in future? Kya family banaega..

then they should have changed the name of the show as well,..as it is no longer EBSS... Pooja is gone ultra modern now ...maybe it should be TEI 2...since there’s going to be  tashan and Ishq... 

No issues with Pooja going glam. I have issues with story.  Her trying to force mittal juniors to feel what she went through.  As though doing that will bring back her father and childhood. 

She has money now, and I have seen other itv shows where vamps and villains put hero/ heroine in jail with fake cases. She can do the same with the rest of the oldies she holds responsible for get miseries.  But no,  she has to play the tashan  games. Silly I tell you. 

I don't know what the writers have in mind.  But how long can the ladla story last?

Originally posted by AnnStyles

Lol did I make up the scenes where ashok was beaten by those people. Also his house was burned by them with the Mittals being involved and watching them do the dirty job... I think you must have forgot those flashbacks scenes ðŸ˜†

Bold. Yes that is irritating...and no one supports her for doing that. But like I had mentioned before and again mentioning my comment is for those people who just come here with the intention to taunt and bash not for a proper discussion. 

Err, again you didn't understand what I said. 

Let me break down into simple bits and pieces. 

I never implied that you dreamt up the scene.

I said that people won't beat an alleged murder and leave.  They will file a police report,  file class action suits,  and put such a person behind the bars. Let's not go into technicalities,  coz these lawsuits close down the companies involved. Since nothing of the sort happened in this story,  I will assume that the writers have used their creative freedom since no one filed any case and the pharmaceutical business is still running. 

I still haven't seen the scenes which make you believe that PK was a pauper earlier and became super rich using the drug invented by doctor Sharma. And also find it strange that after the huge scandal he still runs the factory. 

As for your comment,  I suggest you speak to those persons directly and sort your misunderstanding.  Writing about them here,  won't resolve your issues. And sadly,  I can't help you either. Since I really cant read minds. 

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago