Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IFLove

For once, kabeer is not a supporter of senior mittals. He has been against PK even before this pooja story was revealed to him n pooja very well knows that. In this particular matter as well, he has not supported PK ever. He didn't support his mom chachi n daadu too, he accepts that they all were wrong but only tried to reason out their actions. He only requested her to return their house which they rightfully owned because it was built by his daadu and not out of ashok Sharma's money as pooja claimed. He requested. And she could simply reject it. Because she threw that chillar n all the stuff, he has realised she has no good heart left n he has to play tit for tat if he wants his house back n hence he challenged. Till that point he had full sympathy for her n was ready to bring justice to her.

I like her mind games n her revenge n all. But I hate it when she does it obnoxiously. Like ruining his certificates was ok, kicking that bag on his face was not. Giving him workers uniform was ok, stamping on it was not. He was anyways not going to get a job since she had ruined his certificates, throwing mud on his face n clothes was not needed. Such unnecessary steps are making her cheap n irritating, her mind games would make her smart n classy.

If been in her place, anyone but me can behave like this! 

Not every vamp will behave like Pooja. She's got a short fuse.  If it was your usual itv vamp, she would have inflicted actual pain,  instead of this verbal tu tu main main. It would be more entertaining if she gave it good to mittals. But the writers seem to use her as a pendulum.  Neither here,  nor there. 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IFLove

For once, kabeer is not a supporter of senior mittals. He has been against PK even before this pooja story was revealed to him n pooja very well knows that. In this particular matter as well, he has not supported PK ever. He didn't support his mom chachi n daadu too, he accepts that they all were wrong but only tried to reason out their actions. He only requested her to return their house which they rightfully owned because it was built by his daadu and not out of ashok Sharma's money as pooja claimed. He requested. And she could simply reject it. Because she threw that chillar n all the stuff, he has realised she has no good heart left n he has to play tit for tat if he wants his house back n hence he challenged. Till that point he had full sympathy for her n was ready to bring justice to her.

I like her mind games n her revenge n all. But I hate it when she does it obnoxiously. Like ruining his certificates was ok, kicking that bag on his face was not. Giving him workers uniform was ok, stamping on it was not. He was anyways not going to get a job since she had ruined his certificates, throwing mud on his face n clothes was not needed. Such unnecessary steps are making her cheap n irritating, her mind games would make her smart n classy.

If been in her place, anyone but me can behave like this! 

There was some misunderstanding arisen in between Kabir and pk due to kavya-kabir marriage. Thereafter they were shown as a cat and rat. That's all. Even the widow veneration was suggested by Suman and PK just accepted and participated. Kabir didn't ask Suman a single question for this. His full concentration was in taunting PK directly and indirectly. So Kabir had a reason to object his father's further actions. But the originality of his honesty is still in a question mark. 

PK was the main reason behind the murder of the doctor. But he didn't burn the Dr singlehandedly. He provoked the affected people and he and his family joined with them.

I agree. Kabir asked PK to surrender him for his crime. But he didn't ask other Seniors to do the same. He was a military man. He knows very well that the supporters of the criminal are also considered as the criminals in our constitution.

Pooja told Kabir that Dadaji was also a criminal to support his son for the year when  he claimed his dadaji house . If Dadaji was the house owner he could thrown out PK from the house at that time.

Pooja clearly told Kabir that he should not come her for any help and also she said ,  "he will meet the insulation if he come again". 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ishaani or Rani looked so pretty in yesterday’s episode ....with her hair loose and flowing and that pretty red dupatta..She looked like the heroine...Pooja with the skinny jeans and heavy eye make up looked like she was going to a club..They really need to improve on shrenus dressing,.its going from bad to worse..

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ishaani or Rani looked so pretty in yesterday’s episode ....with her hair loose and flowing and that pretty red dupatta..She looked like the heroine...Pooja with the skinny jeans and heavy eye make up looked like she was going to a club..They really need to improve on shrenus dressing,.its going from bad to worse..

She not only looks pretty but gives meme worthy expressions.  I like Tina for the Express purpose. 

She's been given very little scenes,  but plays the air head to a T and psycho lover well. 

I won't comment about Pooja and her clothes. People will come and create a war zone. Since I had previously mentioned. But her chokers...ewww

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amy142

She not only looks pretty but gives meme worthy expressions.  I like Tina for the Express purpose. 

She's been given very little scenes,  but plays the air head to a T and psycho lover well. 

I won't comment about Pooja and her clothes. People will come and create a war zone. Since I had previously mentioned. But her chokers...ewww

I don’t know why they can’t dress Pooja in pretty dresses or even pretty Indian outfits like her sister wore..she can have her hair loose with subtle make up and look beautiful.  

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I don’t know why they can’t dress Pooja in pretty dresses or even pretty Indian outfits like her sister wore..she can have her hair loose with subtle make up and look beautiful.  

Ha ha. May be to make her look evil,  since she's playing evil now.