Put yourself in someone's shoes - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

I jus dont dont understand y people r bashing pooja's character.Kabir a matured nd sensible man couldnt tolerater his family's suffering tht too when he knew his family members r at fault nd started revenge game to get back everything.Thn y thy r upset wid pooja's character.how can c forget her 20years of pain all of a sudden.pooja was child when and her family was burnt alive.

Kabir is unable to forget his 1week pain started revenge game,people aspect pooja to forget her 20 years pain nd not to be rude wid kabir and wid junior mittal nd others..Kabir's speech cannot heal pooja's pain bt his attitude could hv healed her pain.attitude speaks more thn words.he told he ll help her whn pooja didnt agree he revolted against her.Is dis d way to treat d victim of ur family members sins?His father ruined her family wid his cruel  inhuman behaviour,now kabir is hurting her more wid his immatured behaviour.

Junior mittals not involved,i agree.Even pooja and rani were not doctors,still mittals didnt spare d kids even,humilated thm,burnt thm tht too not jus PK everyone was involved one or d other way.m not telling whatever pooja did wid junior mittal's is correct bt even innocent gets affected in a war even if thy hv nothing to do wid it.

Kabir could hv easily moved on,he is literate guy.he could hv started his struggle from grass root level like  pooja did ,instead he opted to take revenge.

Pooja's character need not need to be redeem its jus tht people need to treat her wid love and nd care so tht  c can forget her pain,sufferings nd injustice.

Edited by shruti. - 4 years ago

Today's episode is very good guys. We can see many things from pooja's side.. What she feels right now about the Mittals. 

Also acc to pooja she has already punished the Mittals enough and doesn't want to have anymore relation with them..when infact even we as audience feel that the sr mittals have not punished enough.. 

Hope kabir will try and understand that under this strict and rude pooja there is a soft hearted girl who is just hurt. 

Originally posted by shruti.

I jus dont dont understand y people r bashing pooja's character.Kabir a matured nd sensible man couldnt tolerater his family's suffering tht too when he knew his family members r at fault nd started revenge game to get back everything.Thn y thy r upset wid pooja's character.how can c forget her 20years of pain all of a sudden.pooja was child when and her family was burnt alive.

Kabir is unable to forget his 1week pain started revenge game,people aspect pooja to forget her 20 years pain nd not to be rude wid kabir and wid junior mittal nd others..Kabir's speech cannot heal pooja's pain bt his attitude could hv healed her pain.attitude speaks more thn words.he told he ll help her whn pooja didnt agree he revolted against her.Is dis d way to treat d victim of ur family members sins?His father ruined her family wid his cruel  inhuman behaviour,now kabir is hurting her more wid his immatured behaviour.

Junior mittals not involved,i agree.Even pooja and rani were not doctors,still mittals didnt spare d kids even,humilated thm,burnt thm tht too not jus PK everyone was involved one or d other way.m not telling whatever pooja did wid junior mittal's is correct bt even innocent gets affected in a war even if thy hv nothing to do wid it.

Kabir could hv easily moved on,he is literate guy.he could hv started his struggle from grass root level like  pooja did ,instead he opted to take revenge.

Pooja's character need not need to be redeem its jus tht people need to treat her wid love and nd care so tht  c can forget her pain,sufferings nd injustice.

Everything in this post 👏 👏 👏 

Originally posted by SRKisLove

@bold: Exactly! Jai is mad because he lost his luxurious lifestyle. Spoilt brat! 

But I did feel a little bad when he talked about the trust he had as a friend on Pooja. That touched me. 

No offense, but I feel none..... because of his aggressiveness.

And I think , Sonali is more mature than Jai .

Edited by Moumina - 4 years ago

Originally posted by shruti.

Exactly👏

I am completely agree with you. Pooja is a sufferer and Kabir is suffering now and i do not feel that he and mittal's shouldnt suffer they should. Pk killed Ashok and Mittal's kept mum just like how a girl gets raped and the society gets silent. This is the reason why i love Pooja hate Pooja cant ignore Pooja. She suffered a lot that its undescribeable. She use to wash utensils, she use to sleep on temple and even roads with her sister, she didnt had money to eat this made her extremely rude, strong and bold. Her past is not for a person who has heart issues lol they cannot bear such a past and thats why the shitty aunty trp audience prefer to watch bullshits but not a thriller series like EBSS. 

Talking about Kabir, he is not wrong at his point as he didnt faced that circumstances for him its all new but the day when he will realize and will start to feel Pooja's character he will realize that how much ruthless his father made her past infact his father tried to kill the whole Sharma family but Ashok died unfortunately.

Sooner or later kabir will find out that pooja is not wrong like someone posted in different thread that when PK accepted his crime to his family no one said about fire incident so it is possible that fire incident took place after confession and that is still hidden from kabir that other than pk his family was also present even after knowing the truth

Day after day pooja/janhvi-shrenu gives me more reasons to love her. . . 

Whatever happened with Pooja was very unfortunate, wrong and unfair. 

But that does not give her a license to start avenging on innocents like Kabir. 

It was not Kabir's fault that Pooja lived in poverty. Yes PK was involved but that does not mean we can hold the other family members of PK accountable. 

If Pooja is justified in avenging with innocent family members of PK then in future also one of that innocent member will come back and start to avenge with Pooja and her family (other innocents). 

This cycle will carry on and on.

Like what Pooja's father had said something along these lines to her "Beta zindagi humme jo bhi dikhati hai usse accept karlena chahiye, kissi aur ko blame nahi karna chahiye" - this was in one of the 1st or 2nd week of the show being on air. 

But clearly Pooja does not remember all of that or has not realised what her father meant. She is too blind in her hatred and revenge to realise that. 

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago

Originally posted by sumz_d

Whatever happened with Pooja was very unfortunate, wrong and unfair. 

But that does not give her a license to start avenging on innocents like Kabir. 

It was not Kabir's fault that Pooja lived in poverty. Yes PK was involved but that does not mean we can hold the other family members of PK accountable. 

If Pooja is justified in avenging with innocent family members of PK then in future also one of that innocent member will come back and start to avenge with Pooja and her family (other innocents). 

This cycle will carry on and on.

Like what Pooja's father had said something along these lines to her "Beta zindagi humme jo bhi dikhati hai usse accept karlena chahiye, kissi aur ko blame nahi karna chahiye" - this was in one of the 1st or 2nd week of the show being on air. 

But clearly Pooja does not remember all of that or has not realised what her father meant. She is too blind in her hatred and revenge to realise that. 

No one is right,  at this point of time.  Pk was never right.  Like I said, Pooja is on a rampage cuz she's like a wounded animal. Who can't see beyond her revenge.  But people who are not responsible for the actions of PK, I.e. the younger mittals will definitely not understand.  Nobody goes and puts their parents in jail for crime,  realistically speaking.  

Pooja's motivation was right till the revamp.  After that if she wants anyone to understand what she went through,  it should be PK,  not his kids.  In this case,  what is she going to gain? Alright,  most people are saying that junior mittals should understand what she went through.  Fine,  let's hypothesise,  they understand.  Then what can they do? Will an apology from someone who hasn't committed the crime bring back her father? Will voluntarily giving up the so called riches bring back her lost childhood?

There was some clear motivation before,  now it's just petty vengeance towards people who are associated with PK,  while the real criminal is gone,  Scott free. 

Ps. Since I have no personal enimity with shrenu Pooja or janhvi,  I think I am not a hater.  Giving balanced opinions isn't considered hating.  I heard that ATs are sacred places to cry about other people's posts in the forum.  But didn't know that normal , non fan girls are not allowed to post in normal threads.  If that is the case,  I hope the mods make it clear and hence we will know that the forum is reserved for a select few.

In this post, as far as I see,  I have not bashed sacred Pooja.  But stated what might the other party be thinking.  If people think it's ok to mock me for saying the truth or the obvious,  I am glad you got a laugh. And if unilateral views are the intention,  then blog is the right platform,  not the open forum. On top of that forming your own opinion about us forum members is also not acceptable since we're not characters of the show. Worship your favourite,  spare us mere morals. 

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago

Hopefully people will watch today's episode and then comment. Pooja is no longer interested in the so called Mittals... 

Anyways I love how all the characters in the show are not doodh ka dula.